ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you support Trump's call for federally funded paid pregnancy leave?
Yes 13 23.64%
No 34 61.82%
Maybe 4 7.27%
I don't believe he will actually try to get it passed 3 5.45%
Other 1 1.82%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Do you support Trump's call for federally funded paid pregnancy leave?
NinerDoug 11:47 AM 02-06-2019
Poll coming.

https://www.benefitnews.com/news/tru...n-sotu-address

"I am also proud to be the first president to include in my budget a plan for nationwide paid family leave — so that every new parent has the chance to bond with their newborn child,” Trump said.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 11:48 AM 02-06-2019
Not at all.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:50 AM 02-06-2019
Why don't people who don't have any kids get some paid leave?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:56 AM 02-06-2019
Only for married people.

Better not encourage illegitimacy.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:00 PM 02-06-2019
Would depend on what restrictions / costs it places on small businesses.

And I shiver on this but I agree with prison bitch. It should only extend to couples in some sort of legally binding committed relationships. Don't really care if it's gay or straight or polygamous.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:02 PM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:

And I shiver on this but I agree with prison bitch. It should only extend to couples in some sort of legally binding committed relationships. Don't really care if it's gay or straight or polygamous.
Why the fuck should it extend to anybody?
Why does squirting out a kid entitle someone to some of my money?
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:02 PM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Only for married people.

Better not encourage illegitimacy.
"I sure would like a vacation. I know, I'll have a kid."
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:03 PM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:

He said it would be federally funded. I.e., paid for by the tax payers. So it wouldn't have any effect on small businesses, other than actually being a benefit to them, if they already offer paid pregnancy leave.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 12:03 PM 02-06-2019
No. The American taxpayer should not be paying people to shit out kids. End of story. Anybody that is still under the belief that Trump is a conservative, here's a prime example. This is ridiculous :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:05 PM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
"I sure would like a vacation. I know, I'll have a kid."
If a married person says that I’ve got no issue.

There is no such thing as a “vacation” with a newborn. If you have kids you know that.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:05 PM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
No. The American taxpayer should not be paying people to shit out kids. End of story. Anybody that is still under the belief that Trump is a conservative, here's a prime example. This is ridiculous :-)
Yeah, I was kind of scratching my head about this one. Doesn't exactly seem very "conservative" to me.

In fact, it could probably accurately wear the label "progressive."
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:06 PM 02-06-2019

There is no such thing as a “vacation” with a newborn. If you have kids you know that.
Then you might as well get your ass back to work and quit expecting to freeload on my dime.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:06 PM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Who's ever thought that Trump is a strict social conservative, though?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:07 PM 02-06-2019

Oh, it's a vacation alright. A vacation from sleep.
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:07 PM 02-06-2019

[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up