< 12 3456 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Elizabeth Warren: just got popped for LIEs
Prison Bitch 07:15 PM 02-05-2019
WaPo breaking news:

Yashar Ali 🐘
@yashar
·
38m
This is not good. Elizabeth Warren listed her race as “American Indian” on a State Bar of Texas registration card.

WAPO’s
@AnnieLinskey

@AmyEGardner
scoop

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht....co/hf4U83WtI5
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:54 PM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
LOL idiots. What are the words LITERALLY right above where she has written American Indian?
She never used this in the past, not for law school, job at Harvard and never represented herself as Native American... :-)
[Reply]
headsnap 07:57 PM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
LOL idiots. What are the words LITERALLY right above where she has written American Indian?
thank you, I feel so much better now...
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:24 PM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
She never used this in the past, not for law school, job at Harvard and never represented herself as Native American... :-)
'

Well, at least she wasn't born poor - and black.....

[Reply]
Cosmos 09:17 PM 02-05-2019
Trump claims to be American...so, even.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:23 PM 02-05-2019
She reminds me of that sleese ball John Edwards.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:34 PM 02-05-2019
You can never trust a person that doesn't know their race, which bathroom to use or how to drink a beer.
[Reply]
Taco John 10:35 PM 02-05-2019
The Warren campaign picked a good time to release this. The Washington Post was sure kind to accommodate her. A single hour in the news cycle before it was swept out of the headlines by the SOTU.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:38 PM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Trump claims to be American...so, even.
WHATTABOUT it?
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:29 AM 02-06-2019
She's a fraud, just like Obama is.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:40 AM 02-06-2019
Faking being a minority to gain career advantages over others is just too much baggage for a presidential candidate. A lily-white woman isn't going to win the nom from a party that is more non-white with every election cycle when she got there by gaming a system that was intended to benefit non-whites. There are plenty of other far-left candidates in the race that don't have these issues.
[Reply]
baitism 07:27 AM 02-06-2019
I wonder why WaPo went after her? I'm guessing because she is old and white. Dems will never nominate another white person for president.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:32 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by baitism:
I wonder why WaPo went after her? I'm guessing because she is old and white. Dems will never nominate another white person for president.
Prob because of the red-ass they have over spiking the Lt Gov allegations of assault. They’ve been sitting on this for a while me thinks and just tossed it out an hour before SOTU.

But yeah, she’s finished, never was a top tier candidate anyway IMO. A left wing woman from Mass wasn’t ever going to win a Prez election
[Reply]
baitism 07:35 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Prob because of the red-ass they have over spiking the Lt Gov allegations of assault. They’ve been sitting on this for a while me thinks and just tossed it out an hour before SOTU.

But yeah, she’s finished, never was a top tier candidate anyway IMO. A left wing woman from Mass wasn’t ever going to win a Prez election
I hear you, but at this point a left wing woman from CA is their front runner.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:40 AM 02-06-2019
Black chick ^. And CA is our biggest state, tho just as batshit as Mass nowadays. Maybe worse now.
[Reply]
baitism 08:22 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Black chick ^. And CA is our biggest state, tho just as batshit as Mass nowadays. Maybe worse now.
True. I just don't see Senator Sidepiece appealing to people in the battleground states. She's left of the average Californian...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up