ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Elizabeth Warren: just got popped for LIEs
Prison Bitch 07:15 PM 02-05-2019
WaPo breaking news:


Yashar Ali 🐘
@yashar
·
38m
This is not good. Elizabeth Warren listed her race as “American Indian” on a State Bar of Texas registration card.

WAPO’s
@AnnieLinskey

@AmyEGardner
scoop



https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht....co/hf4U83WtI5
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:16 PM 02-05-2019
Pocahontas
[Reply]
srvy 07:20 PM 02-05-2019
Her Indian name should be Lies like a Liberal.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:22 PM 02-05-2019
LiesLikeLefty
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:27 PM 02-05-2019
Hell, once? Twice even?

That's Trump on one "good" morning with his tweets... :-)
[Reply]
srvy 07:28 PM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
LiesLikeLefty
:-) thats better
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:28 PM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Hell, once? Twice even?

That's Trump on one "good" morning with his tweets... :-)
Oh yeah, WHATTABOUT it???^^^
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:29 PM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Oh yeah, WHATTABOUT it???^^^
What's good for the goose...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:30 PM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
What's good for the goose...
You're embarrassing yourself tonight... Don't you have a Socialist lesson plan to prepare?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:31 PM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
What's good for the goose...
Affirmative Action?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:34 PM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
WaPo breaking news:


Yashar Ali 🐘
@yashar
·
38m
This is not good. Elizabeth Warren listed her race as “American Indian” on a State Bar of Texas registration card.

WAPO’s
@AnnieLinskey

@AmyEGardner
scoop



https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht....co/hf4U83WtI5
Upon getting her Texas registration, Ms. Warren was overheard saying, er chanting in her native tonque, "License to Law is good for the Squaw!"
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:35 PM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
What's good for the goose...

[Reply]
srvy 07:35 PM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
What's good for the goose is good for Ms Kotter the chicken and owl in a foursome...
Fixed your post.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 07:44 PM 02-05-2019
LOL idiots. What are the words LITERALLY right above where she has written American Indian?
[Reply]
Taco John 07:49 PM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
LOL idiots. What are the words LITERALLY right above where she has written American Indian?
A disclaimer letting people know that this is only for the purposes of counting it towards their quota?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up