ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 24
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Democrats pushing state by state for third trimester abortions
Taco John 08:28 PM 01-29-2019

Heartbreaking... This isn't in New York, this isn't in California, this happened just this week right here in Virginia. @VAHouseDems proposed legislation to provide abortions up to just seconds before that precious child takes their first breath. Watch for yourself. pic.twitter.com/AxgPVyI6kU

— VA House GOP (@vahousegop) January 29, 2019

[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:34 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
It's getting worse...

What do you believe he meant by that quoted statement?
[Reply]
seamonster 05:00 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
What do you believe he meant by that quoted statement?
He said if a baby was born with an unspecified "deformity" they'd make the decision to either let it die comfortably or provide medical assistance. A very progressive thing to stay.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:04 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by seamonster:
He said if a baby was born with an unspecified "deformity" they'd make the decision to either let it die comfortably or provide medical assistance. A very progressive thing to stay.
Do you not believe that that is something that is done every day?

If a baby is born with half a brain, but can be kept alive on life support, do you think they put the infant on life support and keep it alive as long as possible?

Do you think they should?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:11 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
It's getting worse...

From page one

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...7&postcount=72
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:34 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
From page one

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...7&postcount=72
That's infanticide and the pro-choicers said there would be no slippery slope once abortion became legal.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:02 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
As someone who is adopted, it is news like this that makes me love my birth mother evermore. Iíve never met her, know nothing about her, but thank her for choosing life.

Why can humans not fathom that a potential consequence of sexual intercourse is pregnancy? Let alone, why is it treated as so heinous? Worse things can occur other than pregnancy, like ummm AIDS.

Abortion is the most vain, selfish act humans are capable of.
:-):-):-)

Thank you...
[Reply]
ghak99 11:02 PM 01-30-2019
This crap is getting really hard to accept.

There used to be some kind of line where supporters were happy and everyone else reluctantly turned their head and accepted it as a state's right to decide what their population desired. They're moving well beyond that line and putting the slippery slope on full display in an attempt to make it a nation wide movement. Not only that, but they're lining up to put their name on the list in order to claim ownership as if it's some kind of badge of honor.

How much more fucked up can an issue be? If this doesn't get a reaction from the sane, I'm afraid it's a terrible sign of what's to come.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:20 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by seamonster:
If the baby is alive and breathing on it's own, are you saying it should be euthanized if it has a "deformity"?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:04 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
With exceptions
  1. States have created incentives to eliminate men as HOHs.
  2. States have designed sex programs that run counter to pregnancy prevention
  3. States have blocked parents from having information about their children.

The way to have the best odds of raising responsible children, with regards to sex and pretty much everything else, is to have a two parent home, with one parent staying home, and either homeschooling the children or at least having a school system that teaches classic virtues and morality rather than the leftist brand of libertinism taught today. But that's pretty much exactly what the states (along with the FedGov) are trying to eliminate.
Is that how you ended up hating women?
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 03:01 AM 01-31-2019

If a baby is born with half a brain, but can be kept alive on life support, do you think they put the infant on life support and keep it alive as long as possible?

Well BEP is living proof that the same baby can be kept alive well into adulthood even after the mother has been kicked in the stomach several times.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:04 PM 01-31-2019

If it has no viability to ever survive on it's own, no.

Do you think a baby who can breathe on its own, but will have mental and physical disabilities should be terminated after it is born?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:23 PM 01-31-2019
So Niner is an advocate of eugenics pushing the "useless eaters" argument that the Nazis used to eradicate not just Jews, but the feeble-minded, gays etc. The people decide who's life has value or is worth living.

There is still no real health issue for late term abortion or infanticide.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
If it has no viability to ever survive on it's own, no.

Do you think a baby who can breathe on its own, but will have mental and physical disabilities should be terminated after it is born?
Of course not. That would be murder.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:28 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
So Niner is an advocate of eugenics pushing the "useless eaters" argument that the Nazis used to eradicate not just Jews, but the feeble-minded, gays etc. The people decide who's life has value or is worth living.

There is still no real health issue for late term abortion or infanticide.
BEP, that's not what I said at all, and obviously I'm not in favor of that.

You really seem to have issues. I think in your younger days, somebody went all Brett Kavanaugh on you, and you're damaged. Am I right?
[Reply]
stevieray 02:34 PM 01-31-2019
BEP, that's not what I said at all, and obviously I'm not in favor of that.

You really seem to have issues. I think in your younger days, somebody went all Brett Kavanaugh on you, and you're damaged. Am I right?
You're a dick.

I feel sorry for your wife
[Reply]
Page 7 of 24
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up