ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 26
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Democrats pushing state by state for third trimester abortions
Taco John 08:28 PM 01-29-2019

Heartbreaking... This isn't in New York, this isn't in California, this happened just this week right here in Virginia. @VAHouseDems proposed legislation to provide abortions up to just seconds before that precious child takes their first breath. Watch for yourself. pic.twitter.com/AxgPVyI6kU

— VA House GOP (@vahousegop) January 29, 2019

[Reply]
Marcellus 11:13 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Well lets hope some states outlaw abortion outright.
That cant happen unless Roe V Wade is overturned but if Dems keep this up, that could very well happen.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:14 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"I will be mentally torn over the fact that I gave up the child for adoption..."

Based on the restrictions removed in this law there would literally be no way to prevent an abortion at any time prior to the child actually crowning. The reason the crowning would be a termination point is that partial birth abortions are still federally prohibited so once they crown, game over.

But prior to that, even if the grounds are clearly pretextual, there will absolutely be go-to physicians that will be all to willing to determine them sufficient.

It's truly awful.
"Don't get pregnant".

Oh....I forgot....as a nation we're past the point of our actions having consequences....and then having to suffer said consequences.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 11:18 AM 01-30-2019
This is nothing but pure, unadulterated EVIL.

This is the work of the Devil on Earth.

And so many are so ignorant that they do not realize it. They are condoning murder of innocent and helpless human life. I never thought that I would live to see this day.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:20 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
It is going to get worse.

Indeed, Brother......much, MUCH worse :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:23 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
"Don't get pregnant".

Oh....I forgot....as a nation we're past the point of our actions having consequences....and then having to suffer said consequences.
My daughter was born out of wedlock and me and her mother never married. Abortion was never discussed.

She is now 26 and happily married and I have 2 wonderful grandsons. We are a very tight family and her mother and her step dad and me and my wife celebrate holidays like the grandkids birthdays together etc...

It's possible to step up and do the right thing no matter how inconvenient it is when you are younger. It was rough at times but we worked our way through it all. Abortion is just another no responsibility easy way out.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:23 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
"Don't get pregnant".

"I don't want them punished with a baby...."

{sigh}
[Reply]
stevieray 11:25 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
My daughter was born out of wedlock and me and her mother never married. Abortion was never discussed.

She is now 26 and happily married and I have 2 wonderful grandsons. We are a very tight family and her mother and her step dad and me and my wife celebrate holidays like the grandkids birthdays together etc...

It's possible to step up and do the right thing no matter how inconvenient it is when you are younger. It was rough at times but we worked our way through it all. Abortion is just another no responsibility easy way out.
My oldest gave a baby up for adoption.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:25 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
This is nothing but pure, unadulterated EVIL.

This is the work of the Devil on Earth.

And so many are so ignorant that they do not realize it. They are condoning murder of innocent and helpless human life. I never thought that I would live to see this day.

I truly believe that those who are in this "column" know full well what they are championing.

But they will "damn you to hell" if you DARE invoke the idea of Satan or the Bible or God...

Is it really THAT hard, for the American people to understand WHY they get so "defensive" about it?
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:26 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
My oldest gave a baby up for adoption.
Very responsible. I have 2 friends that have adopted children, plenty of people would love to adopt given the opportunity.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 11:31 AM 01-30-2019
They can "damn me to hell" all they want to. I couldn't possibly care less. This is the work of the Devil.

But in this particular case it doesn't matter whether someone believes in God or not. The question is whether they condone the MURDER of human life.

Because this is EXACTLY what this is. Murder...….and pure evil.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:32 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
They can "damn me to hell" all they want to. I couldn't possibly care less. This is the work of the Devil.

But in this particular case it doesn't matter whether someone believes in God or not. The question is whether they condone the MURDER of human life.

Because this is EXACTLY what this is. Murder....and pure evil.

Yes. They condone the murder of nearly 58 million babies. They, in fact, celebrate it.
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:33 AM 01-30-2019
That's pretty fucking bad. Democrats will have to face the piper on this one as it continues to come to public light.

I think most of the public, left or right, would be against such extreme laws like this.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:38 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
That's pretty fucking bad. Democrats will have to face the piper on this one as it continues to come to public light.

I think most of the public, left or right, would be against such extreme laws like this.
Again 21 co-sponsors. Not even people who would vote yes on it, but people who are willing to put their name on the !@#$ing thing so they can tout it as a victory.

Prior to looking into it further, I'd have agreed with you that this is just extreme. But Virginia is a relatively moderate state and yet 21 House Reps put their name on that bill.

Man, the more and more control they get, the louder their microphone, the more you realize that this isn't outside of their mainstream views on abortion at all.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:44 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Very responsible. I have 2 friends that have adopted children, plenty of people would love to adopt given the opportunity.
Wonderful family.

Open adoption. Saw him this past summer.:-)
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:49 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Again 21 co-sponsors. Not even people who would vote yes on it, but people who are willing to put their name on the !@#$ing thing so they can tout it as a victory.

Prior to looking into it further, I'd have agreed with you that this is just extreme. But Virginia is a relatively moderate state and yet 21 House Reps put their name on that bill.

Man, the more and more control they get, the louder their microphone, the more you realize that this isn't outside of their mainstream views on abortion at all.
I understand that. I read your posts.

But again, i mean the citizens of the state. I won't believe yet that the people are being represented well here by those who put their name on it.

There's going to be an opposite reaction. There has to be. The pendulum is swinging too far and i will not believe the that the citizens of the U.S will tolerate this, dem or republican.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 26
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up