ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Dems lining up
HonestChieffan 10:27 PM 01-09-2019
Kamala Lala Dingdong is about to jump in the frying pan......So we have The NotSioux Princess and whatever Kamala claims to be.

Has a book out....what libs here have read it? Any good?

She is anti-Catholic and anti Knights of Columbus.

Had an interview with Jake Tapper, Mr Softballs for libs, and she stepped on her dick right out of the box.

Is she a star? or a shooting star about to burn up in the atmosphere?

1/26/2019:

Pete Buttigieg
Kerstin Gillibrand
Kamala Harris
Tulsi Gabbard
Elizabeth Warren
John Delaney
Andrew Yang
Julian Castro
Richard Ojeda
Bernie Sanders likely
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 01:16 PM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Doesn't count because all the hires are white supremacists, obviously.
I wonder what was happening in January 2009......
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:20 PM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
dishonest chart
Why are you posting misleading data? I thought trump would be maga and there shouldn't be a need to lie.

A more accurate picture:

Change in manufacturing Jobs under

Bush: -4,331,000
2009-Obama (aftermath of Bush great recession): -1,375,000
Obama 2010-2016: +876,000
Trump: 491,000

Also I'm more interested in all jobs
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:21 PM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
The start of 8 years of the the worst presidency since Jimmy Carter.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 01:24 PM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Barak the Magic Negro was running the country into the ground.0
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:16 PM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Barak the Magic Negro was running the country into the ground.0
:-):-):-):-):-)

I think you've, again, pissed off some snowflake(s).
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 02:22 PM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Why are you posting misleading data? I thought trump would be maga and there shouldn't be a need to lie.

A more accurate picture:

Change in manufacturing Jobs under

Bush: -4,331,000
2009-Obama (aftermath of Bush great recession): -1,375,000
Obama 2010-2016: +876,000
Trump: 491,000

Also I'm more interested in all jobs
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckde.../#456217ee5850
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:49 PM 01-27-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Somebody has been under a rock for a while. This has been known for sometime.
If that's so, then why hasn't it ever been mentioned here by anybody? Never saw any mention of her sleeping with Brown here or anywhere until that post. However, I've already posted more than once, that she was born of two foreign nationals —not two parents who were citizens which is what a "natural born citizen" is defined by our first Congress which still had members from the original Constitutional Convention. Show their intent was a higher requirement when running for president.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:30 PM 01-27-2019
Clinton not ruling out running in 2020: report
BY MICHAEL BURKE - 01/27/19 12:11 PM EST

Hillary Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, reportedly has yet to rule out running for the Oval Office again in 2020.

CNN White House correspondent Jeff Zeleny said Sunday on CNN's "Inside Politics" that Clinton told people "as recently as this week" that she isn't "closing the doors to the idea of running in 2020."

"I’m told by three people that as recently as this week, she was telling people that look, given all this news from the indictments, particularly the Roger Stone indictment, she talked to several people, saying 'look, I'm not closing the doors to this,' " Zeleny said.

"It does not mean that there's a campaign-in-waiting, or a plan in the works," he continued.

The former secretary of State has previously not ruled out another presidential bid, saying last October that she would "like to be president."

Zeleny added that Clinton believes running "could be a possibility,” given that she won the popular vote over President Trump in 2016 and that several former Trump associates have been indicted in special counsel Robert Mueller's probe into Russian interference in that election.

Most recently, Trump's longtime adviser, Roger Stone, was indicted Friday on seven counts as part of that investigation.

"Most losing presidential candidates never totally close the doors to running for president, something that’s really hard to do. So I put this in the category," Zeleny said.

"But I think we have to at least leave our mind open to the possibility that she is still talking about it," he added. "She wants to take on Trump. Could she win a Democratic primary to do it? I don't know the answer to that."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...in-2020-report
[Reply]
patteeu 01:32 PM 01-27-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
If that's so, then why hasn't it ever been mentioned here by anybody? Never saw any mention of her sleeping with Brown here or anywhere until that post. However, I've already posted more than once, that she was born of two foreign nationals —not two parents who were citizens which is what a "natural born citizen" is defined by our first Congress which still had members from the original Constitutional Convention. Show their intent was a higher requirement when running for president.
Lex Luthor mentioned it a while back, but I understand that none of us see every post.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:34 PM 01-27-2019
Sanders poised to announce presidential campaign: report
BY TAL AXELROD - 01/25/19 07:38 PM EST

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) is reportedly set to announce his second presidential campaign.

Yahoo News reported Friday night, citing two people with direct knowledge of his plans, that Sanders will make his announcement "imminently."

Sanders senior adviser Josh Orton pushed back on Twitter, writing that "no decision is imminent," adding, "Enjoy your weekend."

"I haven't heard anything, and I get mixed signals from the insiders I talk with," a source familiar with the talks told The Hill. "But he has basically been doing everything he needs to do to prepare, so at this point I expect he probably will."

One of the sources cited by Yahoo News said Sanders has been encouraged by multiple national polls showing him near the top of a crowded pack of possible Democratic candidates.

Sanders has widely been viewed a possible top-tier candidate in 2020 after challenging Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination in 2016.

Recent polling figures have suggested he could expect higher popularity among African-American and Hispanic voters in 2020 compared to 2016. He also has reportedly been heartened by polling that showed him as the most popular politician in the country.

“What the senator has this time that he didn’t have last time is he is the most popular elected official in the country right now,” one source told Yahoo News. “That’s light years away from 2016 when very few people knew who he was.”

A third source told Yahoo News that Sanders would announce a presidential exploratory committee.

He’s already talking to staff and there are people he’s hiring. They’re nailing down contracts with vendors … all the movement is there for him to run,” a former Sanders staffer told Yahoo News.

Sanders burst onto the presidential scene in 2016 with a progressive campaign that proved more competitive than election prognosticators expected. Though he ultimately failed to get the Democratic Party’s nomination, he succeeded in electrifying the party’s progressive wing and pushing the party further to the left.

Sanders is likely to enter a primary field that could see as many as 30 candidates run in 2020, including a number of senators and former government officials from diverse backgrounds.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ampaign-report
[Reply]
Munson 01:36 PM 01-27-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Clinton not ruling out running in 2020: report
She'll run.

People like her don't just stop craving power.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:59 PM 01-27-2019
starbucks CEO hinting at it.

Spoiler!

Some of these people will not make it to the Iowa Caucus. February 3, 2020.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 02:15 PM 01-27-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Somebody has been under a rock for a while. This has been known for sometime.
As in commonly known for a long time.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:50 PM 01-27-2019
Originally Posted by DisHonestChieffan/Baphomet:
As in commonly known for a long time.
Look who's talking.

Tell me, when did you find out that Harris was Brown's concubine? I doubt you ever knew that at all. LIAR!
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:48 PM 01-27-2019
Clinton: no
Sanders: no
Schultz: businessman as president isn't working out to well, although maybe with an actually successful businessman it'd be different. I know nothing about him politically, so have no opinion.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Up