ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 23
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Dems lining up
HonestChieffan 10:27 PM 01-09-2019
Kamala Lala Dingdong is about to jump in the frying pan......So we have The NotSioux Princess and whatever Kamala claims to be.

Has a book out....what libs here have read it? Any good?

She is anti-Catholic and anti Knights of Columbus.

Had an interview with Jake Tapper, Mr Softballs for libs, and she stepped on her dick right out of the box.

Is she a star? or a shooting star about to burn up in the atmosphere?

1/26/2019:

Pete Buttigieg
Kerstin Gillibrand
Kamala Harris
Tulsi Gabbard
Elizabeth Warren
John Delaney
Andrew Yang
Julian Castro
Richard Ojeda
Bernie Sanders likely

3/17 Update https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/polit...ent/index.html
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:29 PM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
where are you on this bunch? You have to have a fav so far?
Nope.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:41 PM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
I posted what she claims backs up her kookiness. She clearly didn't read it carefully, or did and is a liar.
She comes across as a kind of bizarre, female version of Taco John. Not a conspiracy theorist, but, like him, she thinks she knows all these secrets that no one else knows.

Taco Pea
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:12 PM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
All these Dems can run but IMO it comes down to whether Beto runs or not. If he does they are wasting their time and that includes Biden.
I disagree, he's obviously very good, but he definitely lacks some kind of inspirational quality.

I want Stacey Abrams to run
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:17 PM 01-21-2019
All these Dems can run but IMO it comes down to whether Beto runs or not. If he does they are wasting their time and that includes Biden.
Trump would brutalize Beto in a very similar fashion to what he did to Little Marco. Marco and Beto are mirror image twins.
[Reply]
B_Ambuehl 01:21 PM 01-21-2019
Kamala Harris might be smarter than a rock, but not by much. She tweeted this a few months back:

"For the second year in a row, fewer undocumented youth applied for financial aid in California because they are distrustful of our government. This is a direct product of Trump's anti-immigrant agenda. No one in America should ever have to live in fear of our government."

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/sta...43941180952577

The comments are hilarious.
[Reply]
True North 01:34 PM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I disagree, he's obviously very good, but he definitely lacks some kind of inspirational quality.

Why so you can score some intersectionality points on your being card? Or purely for PC high fives?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
[Reply]
True North 01:41 PM 01-21-2019
Bingo card

[Reply]
patteeu 01:54 PM 01-21-2019
Based on this list:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/polit...ent/index.html

Big fan of Gillibrand

Would be fine with Harris

Not a fan of Gabbard

Warren is tough, I think she struggles to come off as genuine in a very similar way that Clinton struggled to do, which isn't particularly fair, but will hurt her candidacy nevertheless

Know almost nothing about Castro

Never heard of Delaney, Ojeda, or Yang
What do you like the best about Gillibrand? The way she can transform herself to fit whatever political constituency is most advantageous at the moment or the way she can say some of the most inane things while keeping a pretty smile on her face? Personally, I think the way she bolted to the front of the #metoo mob and ran Al Franken out of town was inspiring.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:07 PM 01-21-2019
I would think Klobuchar would make an announcement sometime in the next few weeks.
[Reply]
True North 02:30 PM 01-21-2019
It's going to be interesting watching these Dems try to outflank each other to the left. That's clearly the future direction the party is taking. Watching how the identity politics amongst them unfolds, will be great theater.

[Reply]
Munson 02:34 PM 01-21-2019
The race for the Dem nomination is going to be a giant clown show of who is the biggest victim, and who can give away the most free shit.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:22 PM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
What do you like the best about Gillibrand? The way she can transform herself to fit whatever political constituency is most advantageous at the moment or the way she can say some of the most inane things while keeping a pretty smile on her face? Personally, I think the way she bolted to the front of the #metoo mob and ran Al Franken out of town was inspiring.
This doesn't feel like a post that is entitled to an honest or thoughtful response
[Reply]
vailpass 03:23 PM 01-21-2019
A sizable contingent on the far left are all up in arms over Beto and his white privilege. Would love love love to see it come down to another white guy getting the nod to save the Dem party in 2020. Just for the lulz of it.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:24 PM 01-21-2019

:-)
That definitely makes two of us.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:25 PM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by True North:
Why so you can score some intersectionality points on your being card? Or purely for PC high fives?

No, although it's nice to have it revealed so clearly those are the only reasons you someone would support a black woman, i.e. you're a racist.

I want her to run because she's a gifted an inspiring politician, who already showed a clear ability to win votes and find success, coming tantalizingly close to winning GEORGIA as a democrat, despite her opponent being SOS and probably cheating wherever he could while doing so.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 23
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up