ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Dems lining up
HonestChieffan 10:27 PM 01-09-2019
Kamala Lala Dingdong is about to jump in the frying pan......So we have The NotSioux Princess and whatever Kamala claims to be.

Has a book out....what libs here have read it? Any good?

She is anti-Catholic and anti Knights of Columbus.

Had an interview with Jake Tapper, Mr Softballs for libs, and she stepped on her dick right out of the box.

Is she a star? or a shooting star about to burn up in the atmosphere?

1/26/2019:

Pete Buttigieg
Kerstin Gillibrand
Kamala Harris
Tulsi Gabbard
Elizabeth Warren
John Delaney
Andrew Yang
Julian Castro
Richard Ojeda
Bernie Sanders likely
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:07 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Yeah. It's a metaphor. Refers to starting too soon. Never heard that one before?
Sure I have. Why would they need to wait?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:10 AM 01-21-2019
Kamala harris is in.

Time to change the OP with who is in or out.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:23 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Kamala harris is in.

will do today if I can remember whos in the game....
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:35 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Kamala harris is in.

I've read she leads the pack. However, both parents may have been foreign nationals when she was born.( pretty sure the mother never became a US citizen.) She does not enjoy the special status of "natural born citizen" as opposed to just being a common "citizen" and this will be challenged.

She may even be an anchor baby.

"First Anchor Baby for President!"
[Reply]
Donger 09:38 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I was lookin' up some of her bio. Doesn't look like one parent is a citizen—so she's not "natural born.".
Still propagating that lie, eh? Sad.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:49 AM 01-21-2019
I've read she leads the pack. However, both parents may have been foreign nationals when she was born.( pretty sure the mother never became a US citizen.) She does not enjoy the special status of "natural born citizen" as opposed to just being a common "citizen" and this will be challenged.

Thats some goofy shit right there.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:02 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Thats some goofy shit right there.
This is something an ignoramus like you would say. You usually make fun of stuff you don't understand.

It's written in the very first Congress that "natural born citizen" requires more than just being a common citizen. I posted a copy of it. It'
never changed. There's many scholarly articles on it. A country bumpkin like you doesn't have the mental capacity to understand it though. You've made that quite clear.
[Reply]
Donger 10:41 AM 01-21-2019
This is something an ignoramus like you would say. You usually make fun of stuff you don't understand.

It's written in the very first Congress that "natural born citizen" requires more than just being a common citizen. I posted a copy of it. It'
never changed. There's many scholarly articles on it. A country bumpkin like you doesn't have the mental capacity to understand it though. You've made that quite clear.
So, wilffuly ignorant or a liar?

Here's what you posted:

Original definition of Natural Born Citizen versus a person born in the US being a citizen.

And, as I told you and explained:

Wait, you don't think that means that only children born of two US citizens are considered to be natural born citizens, right? Surely not...

It's okay, kitten. You either didn't read what you decided to post as proof that only kids born of two US citizens can be natural born, or you did and you didn't read it carefully enough.

As you can hopefully now see, that is referring specifically to kids born overseas, not born on US soil.

So, no. Haley is a natural born citizen and is therefore eligible to run for POTUS.

displacedinMN 10:58 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
will do today if I can remember whos in the game....
Everyone
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:35 AM 01-21-2019

JHC
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:40 AM 01-21-2019
Based on this list:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/polit...ent/index.html

Big fan of Gillibrand

Would be fine with Harris

Not a fan of Gabbard

Warren is tough, I think she struggles to come off as genuine in a very similar way that Clinton struggled to do, which isn't particularly fair, but will hurt her candidacy nevertheless

Know almost nothing about Castro

Never heard of Delaney, Ojeda, or Yang
[Reply]
Donger 11:45 AM 01-21-2019
JHC
Amazing, isn't it?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:13 PM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Amazing, isn't it?
It is.

There is naturalized, and natural born. She seems to think there is some third category.
[Reply]
Donger 12:21 PM 01-21-2019
It is.

There is naturalized, and natural born. She seems to think there is some third category.
I posted what she claims backs up her kookiness. She clearly didn't read it carefully, or did and is a liar.
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:26 PM 01-21-2019
All these Dems can run but IMO it comes down to whether Beto runs or not. If he does they are wasting their time and that includes Biden.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up