ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 130
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>PizzaGate Reality Check
Taco John 01:17 PM 01-18-2017
What is Pizzagate?

Watch this video to understand (before it gets stripped from YouTube like the previous video that was here):

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:44 PM 02-03-2017
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Nope.
You're right. For once, preacher man.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:45 PM 02-03-2017
Originally Posted by kstater:
Does anyone know how the sacrifice went last night?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I need to make a Peanut Gallery image for you too.
[Reply]
La literatura 12:01 AM 02-04-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

There's nothing wrong with my reading comprehension . . . . I've actually been tested on it and I do not suffer from poor reading comprehension. I actually score very high.
And did you get to meet the cardboard Donald afterward?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:09 AM 02-04-2017
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
BEP has the getting-called-crazy problem too. I think some posters here have crazy confused with widely read.
I express opinions and views of current events outside the index card of allowable opinion. When you go against the grain, people's realities get challenged which makes them uncomfortable. Like patteeu, who is a NeoCon who can't help himself.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:43 AM 02-04-2017
Look who's talking about confirmation bias. :-) Take one look in the mirror.

There's nothing wrong with my reading comprehension, beyond the occasional misunderstanding that most everyone has— including you.* Or when I skim read for speed and get sloppy while doing something else. And text communications do suffer from missing intonations online. I've actually been tested on it and I do not suffer from poor reading comprehension. I actually score very high.

* Like your calling the Reagan quote a "fabrication." The problem with you is your honesty and having to be right to the point of cyberstalking a woman on the internet to get back. Pretty sick behavior for an adult.
There you go again. There's no better proof of what I said than that fake Reagan quote that you bought into because you wanted to believe too hard. Everyone who's been here long enough knows how completely fooled you were on that one. Anyone who's read Reagan's autobiography, as you know I have, knows how you misunderstood what you read there too.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:44 AM 02-04-2017
Originally Posted by La literatura:
And did you get to meet the cardboard Donald afterward?
:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:19 AM 02-04-2017
Cyber Stalker
[Reply]
patteeu 11:13 AM 02-04-2017
Cyber Stalker
You're letting your crazy show, honey.
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:20 AM 02-04-2017
Originally Posted by La literatura:
The writer of the email you've quoted is a Luzzatto. The writer refers to one (though possibly all three) of the girls as a Luzzatto. They're obviously related if not mother-daughter. Read it with that in mind, and realize she's emailing a family friend, and like all close friends, they have years of inside jokes with each other.

If you think the most likely scenario is that Ms. Luzzatto is trafficking little Miss Luzzatto in a child prostitution ring, then you're the one with problems. If you think that's even a likelier scenario than a friendly family get-together, then you are the weird one.

If I accused you of publicly living out your own pedophiliac fantasies vicariously through these emails, and hence your utter fascination and need to keep these relevant, that would be me projecting my own baseless interpretation against your writings using a lens that skews everything toward my own predetermined outcome. That's exactly what you're doing to these people.... Oh, and instead of keeping it to yourself, you have an Internet forum in which to amplify your own oddity and mingle with others who have the same pedophiliac fetishes you crave. It's your own pedophile orgy and is completely legal for you. Why else would you be so into this, watching videos about it, reading, deeply reading, the emails and analysis of the emails, and urging people to engage you on this?

So is the most likely conclusion in all this is that you are the pedophile, Taco, and should you now have the burden to prove to people you're not? And if you don't like how that feels, ask yourself how Tamara Luzzatto, and who knows how many others, feels about what you're doing to her and her family.

Early entry for beatdown post of the year. Took him to the woodshed on this one. This + NewChief = /thread
[Reply]
kstater 12:14 PM 02-04-2017
I'm having a bunch of pizza delivered for the super bowl tomorrow. Can't decide between cheese or pepperoni though

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:22 PM 02-04-2017
Originally Posted by kstater:
I'm having a bunch of pizza delivered for the super bowl tomorrow. Can't decide between cheese or pepperoni though

Definition of:
Peanut Gallery
a group of people who criticize someone, often by focusing on insignificant details

Oxford Dictionary
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:25 PM 02-04-2017
Definition of:
Peanut Gallery
a group of people who criticize someone, often by focusing on insignificant details

Oxford Dictionary
SENSE OF HUMOR
phrase of humor

the ability to perceive humor or appreciate a joke.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:26 PM 02-04-2017
http://www.rd.com/funny-stuff/sense-of-humor/

5 Simple Ways to Enhance Your Sense of Humor
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:44 PM 02-04-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
i still want to know how you divide one slice of pizza into 12 pieces :-)

all joking aside, i don't buy the pizzagate thingy. i do appreciate it bringing attention where there is actual misconduct involving children and adults. without the bogus story, i would have not known these 'cliques' have specific emblems as a show of recognition to their cause. again, then i go back to the sheriff's county badge. even if it was incidental, the badge should be redesigned.
oh the irony :-)

[Reply]
Taco John 02:23 AM 02-07-2017
Haiti Police Rescue 31 Girls in Child-Trafficking Sting

COTE-DES-ARCADINS (sentinel.ht) – 31 minors, all girls aged 13-17, were rescued in an anti-child-trafficking sting operation undertaken by the Haitian National Police on Sunday. Among the arrested were 9 adults, foreigners, including missionaries among them.

All 31 children were being held in a single room, number 155, at the Kaliko Bay Hotel in Côte-des-Arcadins. The adult suspects were in Room 158 when they were arrested. How all the girls were able to pass hotel administrators and staff to be kept in one room is being investigated by police, according to Inspector Gary Desrosiers. The hotel owner, a driver of a bus that transported the children and some caregivers were held by police.

The investigation began in December and remains ongoing to uncover the true breadth of the operation that appears to include non-governmental organization and international elements. Assistance was given by fellow missionaries to police, which aided in the operation.

Investigators believe the syndicate was preparing to take the children over the Dominican Republic border to then leave the island. Police and other public officials are also investigating possible sexual exploitation being that all the minors were female.

http://sentinel.ht/2017/02/06/haiti-...ficking-sting/
[Reply]
Page 8 of 130
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up