ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 114
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>PizzaGate Reality Check
Taco John 01:17 PM 01-18-2017
What is Pizzagate?

Watch this video to understand (before it gets stripped from YouTube like the previous video that was here):

[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 05:15 AM 02-03-2017
I like you TJ, but come on......
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:37 AM 02-03-2017
I'm not much in concern with Pizzagate or how it ties to hillary.

I believe over the next several years you're going to see a lot of high profile people arrested in connection to child abuse and trafficking. Politicians, business leaders, ect...There already have been a few high profile arrests while at the same time as massive pedo rings are being broken up. I'm not naive enough to think they're entirely unrelated.

Everyone said O'Connor was a **** for tearing up that picture of the pope on SNL in the 90's. With her 'crazy conspiracy' of a massive sex ring in the catholic church. I mean, as if that could ever happen!

I'm not accusing any individuals or parties. It's not a partisan issue to me.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:21 PM 02-03-2017
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I'm not much in concern with Pizzagate or how it ties to hillary.

I believe over the next several years you're going to see a lot of high profile people arrested in connection to child abuse and trafficking. Politicians, business leaders, ect...There already have been a few high profile arrests while at the same time as massive pedo rings are being broken up. I'm not naive enough to think they're entirely unrelated.

Everyone said O'Connor was a **** for tearing up that picture of the pope on SNL in the 90's. With her 'crazy conspiracy' of a massive sex ring in the catholic church. I mean, as if that could ever happen!

I'm not accusing any individuals or parties. It's not a partisan issue to me.
You can't be serious.

Are these politicians all priests in a religion that requires its priests to be celibate? Do you think that might have something to do with the sex abuse in the Catholic Church?

Or was it actually a "sex ring." Covered up? Yes. Sex ring?
[Reply]
loochy 02:15 PM 02-03-2017
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
You can't be serious.

Are these politicians all priests in a religion that requires its priests to be celibate? Do you think that might have something to do with the sex abuse in the Catholic Church?

Or was it actually a "sex ring." Covered up? Yes. Sex ring?
JESUITS!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:44 PM 02-03-2017
You know who else took part in pedo rings while he was in government?
[Reply]
Taco John 06:53 PM 02-03-2017
Originally Posted by Taco John:
> On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Tamera Luzzatto
> wrote:
>
> With enormous gratitude to Advance Man Extraordinaire Haber, I am popping
> up again to share our excitement about the Reprise of Our Gang’s visit to
> the farm in Lovettsville. And I thought I’d share a couple more notes:
> We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be
> Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and
> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in
> that pool for sure.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49435
Cosmo: "An adult dinner party where they bring in pre-teen girls for further entertainment. How could you possibly find that weird?"

See this is what happens. I get told I'm crazy. I get told "come on Taco." But no one addresses the actual weirdness of the emails. They try to gloss over it with ad hominem jokes against me.

I just want one person to try and tell me, "yeah, it's no big deal. My Grandparents used to bring in prepubescent girls to swim in their pool for entertainment while they had dinner parties."

No one wants to really cop to the weirdness of this stuff. They just want to pretend it doesn't exist so they don't have to feel uncomfortable.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 07:05 PM 02-03-2017
BEP has the getting-called-crazy problem too. I think some posters here have crazy confused with widely read.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:05 PM 02-03-2017
See this is what happens. I get told I'm crazy. I get told "come on Taco." But no one addresses the actual weirdness of the emails. They try to gloss over it with ad hominem jokes against me.

I just want one person to try and tell me, "yeah, it's no big deal. My Grandparents used to bring in prepubescent girls to swim in their pool for entertainment while they had dinner parties."

No one wants to really cop to the weirdness of this stuff. They just want to pretend it doesn't exist so they don't have to feel uncomfortable.
Do we know that these girls aren't simply the daughters of an attendee?

I agree that there's some weirdness in many of these emails and possibly the use of code words, but getting from that to a pedo ring seems like we're still leaving out a link or two in the logic chain.

The weirdness remains a mystery to me.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:07 PM 02-03-2017
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
BEP has the getting-called-crazy problem too. I think some posters here have crazy confused with widely read.
BEP is widely read. Better reading comprehension and less confirmation bias would help her with the accusations of crazy.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:18 PM 02-03-2017
Originally Posted by patteeu:
BEP is widely read. Better reading comprehension and less confirmation bias would help her with the accusations of crazy.
Nope.
[Reply]
NewChief 08:00 PM 02-03-2017
Do we know that these girls aren't simply the daughters of an attendee?

I agree that there's some weirdness in many of these emails and possibly the use of code words, but getting from that to a pedo ring seems like we're still leaving out a link or two in the logic chain.

The weirdness remains a mystery to me.
If you read the entire email, it's very clear that they're the daughters of an attendee. The entire tone is very inside jokey and cheeky. Like a bunch of friends who are trying to be funny with each other. The one guy's wife is going to "uber" up the little girls who will provide "entertainment" in the pool by yelling, screaming and being obnoxious like kids do.

It's like when people add "in bed" to anything that someone says, and it takes on a dirty connotaction (in bed... see what I did there?). If you're looking for it, you'll see it in anything.

They're saying things like, "I'll rescue us from an attack by terrorist" and 'I'm going to announce my canddiacy for speaker of the house" and basically talking very hyperbolicaly about what is probably a very mundane weekend, trying to make it sound like lots of exciting stuff is going to happen.

In all honesty, it looks like an email exchange my friends and I might send back and forth trying to be clever.
[Reply]
kstater 08:07 PM 02-03-2017
Originally Posted by NewChief:
If you read the entire email, it's very clear that they're the daughters of an attendee. The entire tone is very inside jokey and cheeky. Like a bunch of friends who are trying to be funny with each other. The one guy's wife is going to "uber" up the little girls who will provide "entertainment" in the pool by yelling, screaming and being obnoxious like kids do.

It's like when people add "in bed" to anything that someone says, and it takes on a dirty connotaction (in bed... see what I did there?). If you're looking for it, you'll see it in anything.

They're saying things like, "I'll rescue us from an attack by terrorist" and 'I'm going to announce my canddiacy for speaker of the house" and basically talking very hyperbolicaly about what is probably a very mundane weekend, trying to make it sound like lots of exciting stuff is going to happen.

In all honesty, it looks like an email exchange my friends and I might send back and forth trying to be clever.
Pfft. Much more likely to be kid diddling.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
[Reply]
patteeu 09:18 PM 02-03-2017
Originally Posted by NewChief:

Are you and your friends more into cheese pizza or hotdogs?
[Reply]
La literatura 11:03 PM 02-03-2017

The writer of the email you've quoted is a Luzzatto. The writer refers to one (though possibly all three) of the girls as a Luzzatto. They're obviously related if not mother-daughter. Read it with that in mind, and realize she's emailing a family friend, and like all close friends, they have years of inside jokes with each other.

If you think the most likely scenario is that Ms. Luzzatto is trafficking little Miss Luzzatto in a child prostitution ring, then you're the one with problems. If you think that's even a likelier scenario than a friendly family get-together, then you are the weird one.

If I accused you of publicly living out your own pedophiliac fantasies vicariously through these emails, and hence your utter fascination and need to keep these relevant, that would be me projecting my own baseless interpretation against your writings using a lens that skews everything toward my own predetermined outcome. That's exactly what you're doing to these people.... Oh, and instead of keeping it to yourself, you have an Internet forum in which to amplify your own oddity and mingle with others who have the same pedophiliac fetishes you crave. It's your own pedophile orgy and is completely legal for you. Why else would you be so into this, watching videos about it, reading, deeply reading, the emails and analysis of the emails, and urging people to engage you on this?

So is the most likely conclusion in all this is that you are the pedophile, Taco, and should you now have the burden to prove to people you're not? And if you don't like how that feels, ask yourself how Tamara Luzzatto, and who knows how many others, feels about what you're doing to her and her family.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:37 PM 02-03-2017
Look who's talking about confirmation bias. :-) Take one look in the mirror.

There's nothing wrong with my reading comprehension, beyond the occasional misunderstanding that most everyone has— including you.* Or when I skim read for speed and get sloppy while doing something else. And text communications do suffer from missing intonations online. I've actually been tested on it and I do not suffer from poor reading comprehension. I actually score very high.

* Like your calling the Reagan quote a "fabrication." The problem with you is your honesty and having to be right to the point of cyberstalking a woman on the internet to get back. Pretty sick behavior for an adult.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 114
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up