ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 114
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>PizzaGate Reality Check
Taco John 01:17 PM 01-18-2017
What is Pizzagate?

Watch this video to understand (before it gets stripped from YouTube like the previous video that was here):

[Reply]
Detoxing 01:07 PM 01-19-2017
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I wonder if Trump will appoint a commission to investigate Pizzagate.
Not likely. if this is true, Trump is likely in on it.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/th...#ixzz4WEhJwMt5

But Trump talked up his friendship with Epstein before the latter’s arrest and public fall from grace.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Similarly, a 2003 Vanity Fair profile of Epstein named Trump as one of the “businessmen who dine with him at his home,” and several other articles have pegged Trump and Epstein as friends.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:13 PM 01-19-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Not likely. if this is true, Trump is likely in on it.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/th...#ixzz4WEhJwMt5

But Trump talked up his friendship with Epstein before the latter’s arrest and public fall from grace.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Similarly, a 2003 Vanity Fair profile of Epstein named Trump as one of the “businessmen who dine with him at his home,” and several other articles have pegged Trump and Epstein as friends.
:-)
[Reply]
Dave Lane 01:33 PM 01-19-2017
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Some very strange folk buy into this stuff, have meetings with like minded people, read books, and in and on. The internet feeds their bizarre ideas. I need to find out what it means that i cook Papa Murphy pizza on my Big Green Egg.
Pedo
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:13 PM 01-19-2017
If "cheese" and "pepperoni" pizza is code for pedo and stuff, how the fuck does a person actually order an actual fucking pizza?
[Reply]
kstater 02:20 PM 01-19-2017
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
If "cheese" and "pepperoni" pizza is code for pedo and stuff, how the fuck does a person actually order an actual fucking pizza?
Maybe everyone is a pedo

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:22 PM 01-19-2017
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
If "cheese" and "pepperoni" pizza is code for pedo and stuff, how the **** does a person actually order an actual ****ing pizza?
I guess you need some kind of code for actual pizza. "Give me a pastrami sandwhich" means "I want a pepperoni pizza."
[Reply]
seamonster 02:24 PM 01-19-2017
Pizzagate is such bullshit. It's a signifier that you're a moron if you take this seriously.
[Reply]
ROYC75 03:18 PM 01-19-2017
Originally Posted by Taco John:
OK, we start the video off with a 2007 FBI Investigation.

9-10 years and it's not cracked by now?

[Reply]
kstater 07:49 AM 01-21-2017
Does anyone know how the sacrifice went last night?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 09:16 AM 01-21-2017
Lol. "We can't tell you or show you anything, but trust us, it's BAD."
[Reply]
Rausch 09:33 AM 01-21-2017
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
OK, we start the video off with a 2007 FBI Investigation.

9-10 years and it's not cracked by now?

A similar ring took decades to break in the UK...
[Reply]
listopencil 01:27 PM 01-21-2017
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
The flat Earth Society will give you 5 grand if you can prove to them the earth is not flat.

They claim nobody has proven it.

So, you know...
I find that odd since I've been around the entire thing.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:47 PM 01-21-2017
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I find that odd since I've been around the entire thing.
You've been hoodwinked by the Evil Round Earth Conspiracy.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:04 PM 01-21-2017
why wasn't there any mention of meatlovers pizza? :-)

at first i thought this was all bullshit. still think it could be bullshit. But the photos that were posted were quite over the top. not normal advertising. the one email that has kept me hanging on to the thought "you never know, it could be true" is the one where they are talking about dividing up a SLICE of pizza. don't recall the correct text but that was the gist of it.

and the symbols for boy love, and the pizza shop three doors down having the same logo. thats just some creepy shit.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 10:09 PM 01-21-2017
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:

something is up with comet ping pong. maybe Jimmy Comet is on the up and up. but his customer base is made up of domestic terrorist anarchist ephebophiles
OOOOh. I commented in another thread that the guy in the PV video is grooming teens and recruiting them into his anarchist terror cell.

[Reply]
Page 5 of 114
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up