ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 130
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>PizzaGate Reality Check
Taco John 01:17 PM 01-18-2017
What is Pizzagate?

Watch this video to understand (before it gets stripped from YouTube like the previous video that was here):

[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:24 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Agreed, mostly. However, just think how many right wing/religious right types have been outed as sexual perverts and deviants over the last 30-40 yrs...again, in my view it's pretty apolitical. Plenty of creeps/hypocrites on both sides.
Well you're not gonna get any argument from me re: the catholic church. That's pretty well documented. Lotta folk in the catholic church need to be rounded up and prosecuted for sure..including the Pope. At minimum he's an enabler.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:25 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
WOW
Why "WOW"?
[Reply]
Bowser 04:28 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
I would concede, there are some women who "throw themselves" at rich guys...that still doesn't justify what Trump recommends. I am confident he's crossed the line more than a few times, because of his wealth and power...and there is a term for that: sexual assault. So let me ask you...do you think women who are flirtatious deserve what the president advocates? Afterall, they 'knew' the guy and all...
Trump's implication is that women want to bang rich and powerful men, which I think we can all agree with, and if you are a rich and powerful guy and you have women handing it to you, you should take it. The implication is NOT that rich and powerful men should bang women just because they are being flirty with a guy, because there is a very distinct difference. That would indeed be sexual assault. I think you know that, though.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:42 PM 02-09-2019

[Reply]
Bowser 05:47 PM 02-09-2019
That's a fucking nightmare scenario for any parent out there.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 05:59 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
So, in a crowded mall bathroom someone was able to drug a girl with a drug so powerful it took effect immediately and then shave the girls head without anyone saying anything?

This story is complete bullshit.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 06:02 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That's a ****ing nightmare scenario for any parent out there.
a nightmare that is total fiction.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:17 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
a nightmare that is total fiction.
I seriously hope so
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:35 PM 02-09-2019
So, is the reason this is not in the news - conspiracy?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:39 PM 02-09-2019
You know, we don’t have basements in California.

Yeah, that’s right.

All those tied up child filled pizza parlor basements are in the Eastern half of the country, where all the pizza eating pedos live.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:01 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
So, in a crowded mall bathroom someone was able to drug a girl with a drug so powerful it took effect immediately and then shave the girls head without anyone saying anything?

This story is complete bullshit.
Yup, just another post brought to us by the biggest piece of shit on this board. I seriously doubt there's anything he wouldn't do or say in an attempt to get just one of his bullshit conspiracy theories some traction.

Here a while back I was checking out the mange DC forum. The reason he's always posting here is because about all of the posters over there laugh him off his own board. It's hilarious.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:58 AM 02-10-2019
Who stops at a mall for a bathroom break?
[Reply]
Fish 11:01 AM 02-10-2019
We have searched the news, and no stories of this are found.

:-)... no kidding? There's no news reports because it's bullshit.

The stupid shit you believe...... "Pricked her leg with something?" You don't incapacitate someone in seconds by pricking the skin with something. Not if you want to keep them alive. It would have to be injected into the blood stream or inhaled like an anesthetic.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:04 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Who stops at a mall for a bathroom break?
If I know I have an emergency dook about to eject and the mall bathroom doesn't resemble the bathroom from the bar in Mexico in the movie Desperado, I'd probably stop. That said, if I heard some adult shaving some kids head and the kid was acting all out of it, I'd probably have to say something or find security.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:33 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
We have searched the news, and no stories of this are found.

:-)... no kidding? There's no news reports because it's bullshit.

The stupid shit you believe...... "Pricked her leg with something?" You don't incapacitate someone in seconds by pricking the skin with something. Not if you want to keep them alive. It would have to be injected into the blood stream or inhaled like an anesthetic.
Says the idiot global warming doomsday siren....

You dumbass!
[Reply]
Page 113 of 130
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Up