ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 516 of 617
« First < 16416466506512513514515516 517518519520526566616 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Hootie 02:15 PM 06-19-2013
I'd like to verify that it wasn't a PM, it was a comment in an illegal infraction he issued to me, when drunk, after already being told a year earlier to not abuse the infraction system (he did this once to me before), in a thread where Kyle gave the board total immunity to discuss whatever without threat of moderation (it was the clay filter evasion ban thread)...

So the only reason he did what he did was to get a reaction...and I give the best reactions.

Yet despite all of these TRUTHS, I was banned...for around 18 months.

I'm telling you, I REALLY got to Phil one way or another.
blaise 02:20 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
I'm 2nd best. What are you?
At what?
Hammock Parties 02:24 PM 06-19-2013
Here's the Hootie Manifesto. It's in my email. Phobia can't TOUCH THAT!!!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...laA5QVnw4/edit
Hammock Parties 02:28 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Outlook for 2014: He and his wife answer an ad on adult friend finder only to find out when they meet up that it's Clay...evening goes better than expected.
:-)

Sorter 02:29 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:

I made it 2 pages.
blaise 02:29 PM 06-19-2013

He really wrote up that thing? Jeez.
Donger 02:30 PM 06-19-2013

How amazingly unenthralling.
crazycoffey 02:32 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
I'd like to verify that it wasn't a PM, it was a comment in an illegal infraction he issued to me, when drunk, after already being told a year earlier to not abuse the infraction system (he did this once to me before), in a thread where Kyle gave the board total immunity to discuss whatever without threat of moderation (it was the clay filter evasion ban thread)...

So the only reason he did what he did was to get a reaction...and I give the best reactions.

Yet despite all of these TRUTHS, I was banned...for around 18 months.

I'm telling you, I REALLY got to Phil one way or another.

Thats all well and good, PM or not, my mistake was expecting RL info giving privately would stay private, your mistake was thinking it was cool to share. the rest is just fluff. not important to fight about. bygones be bygones lets move on.
blaise 02:32 PM 06-19-2013
It's hard for me to comprehend that someone would sit down and write that. If he had a shred of sanity he must have looked in a mirror afterwards and been sick about how he just spent his time.
-King- 02:33 PM 06-19-2013

:-) I never saw that before. Wow.
Bowser 02:34 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Speaking of mults, I think this "BigCatDaddy" is a mult of someone's. Yesterday, when all that "reloading" and "rep-talk" shit was going on, I had someone, "reload" on me and then a few seconds later, I received rep from this "BigCatDaddy" with a little excerpt that read, "your gay, but I need more rep power." "That's weird," I thought. I didn't realize that "BigCatDaddy" had something up his ass about me or at the least thought that I literally liked having things up my ass.

Interestingly enough though, later on yesterday, I noticed someone (a different user) post something in a rant that read, "that's why you all received the rep from me, 'you are gay, but I need more rep power,'" or something along those lines.
Speaking of, someone needs to tell Simply Red that he's using his SR font with his Thig Lyfe account. TIA
crazycoffey 02:34 PM 06-19-2013

I LOL'd too, unfortunately I thought it would be you but it ended up being your grandpa....
Bowser 02:36 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
And BTW - :-)
Frazod 02:36 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by blaise:
It's hard for me to comprehend that someone would sit down and write that. If he had a shred of sanity he must have looked in a mirror afterwards and been sick about how he just spent his time.
He could have just typed the word "me" over 50,000 times.

Would have been a great time saver.
Saul Good 02:41 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Thats all well and good, PM or not, my mistake was expecting RL info giving privately would stay private, your mistake was thinking it was cool to share. the rest is just fluff. not important to fight about. bygones be bygones lets move on.
Do you still not understand that writing a secret note on a brick and throwing it through someone's window does not obligate that person to hold your secret in confidence?
Page 516 of 617
« First < 16416466506512513514515516 517518519520526566616 > Last »
Up