ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
The Lounge>Gambino Family Boss WHACKED last night...
chinaski 02:24 PM 03-14-2019
Neighbors on Staten Island recalled on Thursday hearing the terrifying spray of gunfire that took down Gambino crime boss Francesco “Franky Boy” Cali.

The reputed mobster, 53, was shot dead just outside his Todt Hill mansion around 9:20 p.m. Wednesday — as his wife and young children were inside.

“About 9 last night, we were watching TV and we heard, ‘Pop! Pop! Pop!’ I thought it was fireworks,” said Fred Guinta, who lives directly behind Cali’s home in the quiet, upscale neighborhood. “My wife said, ‘Those are gunshots!’ It was six or eight shots.”

The gunman ran over the bleeding Cali — who was still alive — with his blue pickup truck before fleeing, sources said.

Another neighbor who didn’t want to be named also heard the shots.

“Then I looked out and saw a blue pickup zoom past my house and fly off the block,” he said. “I looked back and saw a guy and woman screaming. I ran back inside.”

Meanwhile, a nurse at Staten Island University Hospital North said he was working in the trauma unit when Cali came in, clinging to life.

“He came in alive, a level-one trauma case,” said the male nurse, who stopped by the scene of the murder Thursday morning. “Then he was listed as ‘code infusion,’ which means we were giving him massive infusions because of the extreme blood loss. He was pronounced just after.”

https://nypost.com/2019/03/14/neighb...ss-frank-cali/
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:39 PM 03-14-2019
*Don Corleone voice*

In front of his own home, in front of his family... these cowboys today respect nothing
[Reply]
TEX 03:52 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Had to run him over with his truck as a final "**** you."
Cold blooded. Let me shoot you several times and then run you over...
[Reply]
Superturtle 03:58 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Cold blooded. Let me shoot you several times and then run you over...
Fuck him. He's a mob boss.
[Reply]
FAX 04:03 PM 03-14-2019
Whacked and flattened.

They played him like an arcade mole game.

FAX
[Reply]
alpha_omega 04:15 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
*Don Corleone voice*

In front of his own home, in front of his family... these cowboys today respect nothing
For sure. At his home seems out of bounds given their “code”.
[Reply]
Kiimosabi 04:16 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
**** him. He's a mob boss.
Exactly. People like to romanticize the mob. Then you meet a few and they're despicable people.

/ItalianfromKC
[Reply]
FAX 04:18 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Exactly. People like to romanticize the mob. Then you meet a few and they're despicable people.

/ItalianfromKC
Perhaps. But many of them know where you can find a good aged cheese.

FAX
[Reply]
kcpasco 04:21 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Exactly. People like to romanticize the mob. Then you meet a few and they're despicable people.

/ItalianfromKC
He wasn’t despicable, he was a goodfella.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:58 PM 03-14-2019
Do the neighbors know that this guy is in the mafia? Is it something they consider when buying the house? Is it a disclosure requirement when they sell that there could be a mob hit on their street? I've never lived on the East Coast so I don't know how these things work.
[Reply]
Coach 04:59 PM 03-14-2019
Looks like Claude didn't finish the job....

Have to replay the mission again.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:08 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Do the neighbors know that this guy is in the mafia? Is it something they consider when buying the house? Is it a disclosure requirement when they sell that there could be a mob hit on their street? I've never lived on the East Coast so I don't know how these things work.
Normally it would be like living in a safe.

Just not last night. :-)
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:09 PM 03-14-2019
Gotti younger brother was recently released and has officially been promoted
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:10 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Normally it would be like living in a safe.

Just not last night. :-)
Hmm, that's a good point. I bet none of the other neighbors had loud parties or unkempt lawns.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:19 PM 03-14-2019
Francesco “Franky Boy” Cali sleeps with the fishes...
[Reply]
Frazod 05:57 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Hmm, that's a good point. I bet none of the other neighbors had loud parties or unkempt lawns.
Oh, I'm sure they didn't. When you piss off a mob boss, he doesn't dial 9-1-1.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up