ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
The Lounge>Eric Berry Appreciation Thread
Titty Meat 10:58 PM 03-13-2019
Not many guys meant more to this town than you. You are a warrior and a survivor. The biggest FU to cancer in professional sports. Unfortunately theres injuries in football and it's a business. My limited interactions with you were always positive. Thank you for all that you did. Today is a very sad day.
[Reply]
TEX 12:14 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Mt tip of the hat for that era definitely goes to Tamba Hali. He always played and comported himself with gratitude, and there was never a doubt regarding his loyalty to the team and city.
I'm talking about a player who practically lived in a choke hold, but never once got in a ref's face or tried to draw attention to himself in an effort to get the flag. He just went out there and played.
Yeah, the twitter war about Paterno was a bad look, but that's the only negative I can recall him ever being involved in.
For sure about Tamba...Mine goes to D.J. Both gave it their all till they had nothing left to give. Much gratitude!
EB HoboSpirit 29 tarnished his legacy in my book (not that it matters.) To me it's like, "good riddance" and "best of luck" at the same time. No shits given now...
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:18 PM 03-14-2019
Berry and DJ were kings of submarine attacks taking guys out at the ankles undetected. Those were fun plays to watch.

And seeing Berry come back to have such a great season after the cancer was wonderful.

He had some amazing interception returns that were almost Jamaal Charles-ish. But none can top the two-point return to win the game against Atlanta.

He gave us some great moments.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:52 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Even my wife and son were surprised when i said Berry was cut.

An all time favorite for sure. DB is my favorite position and EB was my favorite DB of all time. Dude was a beast. Will always remember the Ravens stare-down. And he was the only guy to really bring it that day too.

Just a cool dude, great, fearless player and i wish him the best of luck wherever he goes.

He's still my desktop background.

The pre-game stare down was pretty awesome. He was flying all over the field that day.

Jamaal Charles also averaged like 10 YPC that game before Haley stopped giving him work.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:54 PM 03-14-2019
A couple of his biggest moments that Iíll remember fondly, aside from that pick-6 and pick-2 in Atlanta:

The pick-6 in Carolina that completely shifted momentum and sprung our comeback in 2016.

Submarining in for one of the big 4th down stops in New England week 1 of 2017 while also completely locking Gronk down all game.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:55 PM 03-14-2019
His 2016 season has to go down as one of the greatest of all time for any safety.
[Reply]
Goldmember 02:32 PM 03-14-2019
Fuck Berry. He made $90M off the Chiefs for playing about 50% of his career. He pouted by being a no-show at OTAs in 2017 after getting a huge contract. He always held the salary negotiation situation against the Chiefs. They could have cut him when he had cancer but they paid him his full salary and then gave him a big contract. I lost respect for him after stringing the team along in 2018.
[Reply]
Iconic 02:33 PM 03-14-2019
it's an appreciation thread go somewhere else with your bleeding vag m8
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:40 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Goldmember:
**** Berry. He made $90M off the Chiefs for playing about 50% of his career. He pouted by being a no-show at OTAs in 2017 after getting a huge contract. He always held the salary negotiation situation against the Chiefs. They could have cut him when he had cancer but they paid him his full salary and then gave him a big contract. I lost respect for him after stringing the team along in 2018.
Nobody gives a shit.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:49 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Eric Berry cost us a SB.

Just like I thought he would.
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
dumb
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Berry is not worthy of that.
Originally Posted by TEX:
EB HoboSpirit 29 tarnished his legacy in my book (not that it matters.) To me it's like, "good riddance" and "best of luck" at the same time. No shits given now...
Originally Posted by Goldmember:
**** Berry. He made $90M off the Chiefs for playing about 50% of his career. He pouted by being a no-show at OTAs in 2017 after getting a huge contract. He always held the salary negotiation situation against the Chiefs. They could have cut him when he had cancer but they paid him his full salary and then gave him a big contract. I lost respect for him after stringing the team along in 2018.
Dumb fucks
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:51 PM 03-14-2019
In full agreement with the OP. Thank you Eric Berry. The Ring of Honor awaits you.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:52 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
For sure about Tamba...Mine goes to D.J. Both gave it their all till they had nothing left to give. Much gratitude!
EB HoboSpirit 29 tarnished his legacy in my book (not that it matters.) To me it's like, "good riddance" and "best of luck" at the same time. No shits given now...
Did you ever send those baseballs to lewdog?
[Reply]
TEX 02:54 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Did you ever send those baseballs to lewdog?
:-)
Why dont you ask him about that.
[Reply]
Goldmember 02:58 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Dumb fucks
You're the dumb schmucks. Have fun in your EB circle jerk
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:27 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Goldmember:
You're the dumb schmucks. Have fun in your EB circle jerk
I mean the thread title literally says Eric Berry Appreciation Thread. Dipshit
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:18 PM 03-14-2019
Tha is for all those big playoff plays Eric.

So much success when it counted.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up