ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 43
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
The Lounge>Chiefs hosting CB Darby
Showtime 03:37 PM 03-13-2019

Source: #Eagles CB Ronald Darby is expected to visit the #Chiefs tonight. If all goes well, he could sign considering the serious interest.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 13, 2019

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:41 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Perhaps fords production has a direct correlation with the amount of dropbacks opposing offenses were forced to have.

You know, other teams playing catch up for the entire game will allow the edge rushers to get after it.
Excellent point!:-)
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 05:41 PM 03-13-2019
I get it.

But this one bums me out the most...
[Reply]
DenverChief 05:41 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
And when Chicago needed him the most, Mack had no sacks and was helpless on the last Eagles drive
It's like talking to a microwave with popcorn, just when you think you have made your point it pops off back.


C'mon man....i's clear the NFL is evolving. Defensive ends are an important part of the game...just as much as TE's and FB's....but to ignore the fact that the 2.5 second release has diminished their role is just plain ignorance
[Reply]
Best22 05:43 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
It's like talking to a microwave with popcorn, just when you think you have made your point it pops off back.


C'mon man....i's clear the NFL is evolving. Defensive ends are an important part of the game...just as much as TE's and FB's....but to ignore the fact that the 2.5 second release has diminished their role is just plain ignorance
Yep. I’d love to have good edge rushers. They’re important. But in the playoffs, the team with interior pressure got the ring.

We need to be built for the playoffs and be prepared to take down Brady, because the road to the SB always go through that mofo
[Reply]
penchief 05:44 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Perhaps fords production has a direct correlation with the amount of dropbacks opposing offenses were forced to have.

You know, other teams playing catch up for the entire game will allow the edge rushers to get after it.
This is actually a very good point. If Alex were still the quarterback and we were playing close to the vest I doubt his numbers would have looked nearly as good.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:49 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
Lets cut all of our injury prone players taking dead money hits in the process, trade the most productive player on the defense in 2018. Then overpay a bunch of injury prone players.

#Winning #SuperBowl
Hate speech bothers me far less than idiot speech.
[Reply]
FAX 05:53 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
Yep. I’d love to have good edge rushers. They’re important. But in the playoffs, the team with interior pressure got the ring.

We need to be built for the playoffs and be prepared to take down Brady, because the road to the SB always go through that mofo
Once our front 7 unveils our new Ameoba Swim With Plunger system, the demand for backup QBs will go sky high.

We don't just flush the quarterback, we purge 'em.

FAX
[Reply]
carcosa 05:57 PM 03-13-2019
Have we signed this motherfucking piece of shit yet??!
[Reply]
YontsRBake 06:04 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
It's like talking to a microwave with popcorn, just when you think you have made your point it pops off back.


C'mon man....i's clear the NFL is evolving. Defensive ends are an important part of the game...just as much as TE's and FB's....but to ignore the fact that the 2.5 second release has diminished their role is just plain ignorance
An edge rusher is going to be 2, possibly 3 of the top 5 picks in the draft this year. Why aren’t they taking DTs that high if they’re more important? Comparing the 2nd highest paid and sought after position in the NFL to FBs and TEs is hilarious.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 06:11 PM 03-13-2019
Eagle fans I know think he's terrible. I don't understand why they are going down the injured road with anyone they sign.
[Reply]
booger 06:13 PM 03-13-2019
Wonder what EJ Gaines asking price is
[Reply]
DRM08 06:20 PM 03-13-2019
Well...he's the proper age at least.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 06:22 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Perhaps fords production has a direct correlation with the amount of dropbacks opposing offenses were forced to have.

You know, other teams playing catch up for the entire game will allow the edge rushers to get after it.
And you are correct. However this exact same logic can be applied to Chris Jones, who we are by all signs planning to bring out the Brinks truck to pay.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:23 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
Eagle fans I know think he's terrible. I don't understand why they are going down the injured road with anyone they sign.
And that fan is either full of shit or a moron.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:26 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
Yep. I’d love to have good edge rushers. They’re important. But in the playoffs, the team with interior pressure got the ring.

We need to be built for the playoffs and be prepared to take down Brady, because the road to the SB always go through that mofo
You're right for sure. Chiefs also have the luxury to just wait on Brady to retire, kinda like Michael Jordan against the Celtics & Pistons. :-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 43
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up