ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 125
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
The Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:34 PM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Was there a bot that came up with all the cities and team names? Or some nerd in a basement, cause there was a million options lol
I kind of consider myself to be both of those. But it was more of the second part.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:49 PM 02-24-2019
13 teams registered now. Get into League 1 while you can.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:53 PM 02-24-2019
I think the main issue on mobile was it signs you out very quickly so make sure to hit remember me.
[Reply]
AustinChief 08:53 PM 02-24-2019
St. Joseph Samurai ready for action.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:57 PM 02-24-2019
Signing up was a Breeze.

Hardest part was picking team name and location.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:11 PM 02-24-2019
Android, I can't click on anything in the menus. Are they locked until it starts?
[Reply]
cdcox 09:13 PM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Android, I can't click on anything in the menus. Are they locked until it starts?
For the most part. Help menu is open now. Does it work for you?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:22 PM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
For the most part. Help menu is open now. Does it work for you?
Yep
[Reply]
lewdog 09:23 PM 02-24-2019
When we draft, is it live? I don't see the link to explain this.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:25 PM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
When we draft, is it live? I don't see the link to explain this.
Watch the video at help->draft
[Reply]
tate2133 10:16 PM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Did you get to the part where you pay your dollar and pick a team? We're wondering if you completed Part 1 of team initiation (registering on the site), but not Part 2 (payment and team naming). We're trying to figure out if we need better signage.
Sandbox Simulations sandboxsimulations.com@gmail.com via sandboxsimulations.com
4:54 PM (5 hours ago)
to me

Dear tate2133,

Thank you for registering at the Sandbox Simulations. Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registration.

Please note you must complete this last step to become a registered member. You will only need to visit this URL once to activate your account.

To complete your registration, please visit this URL: https://sandboxsimulations.com/vBull...ebfd1c8bb71819

** Does The Above URL Not Work? ** If the above URL does not work, please use your Web browser to go to: https://sandboxsimulations.com/vBull...ster.php?a=ver

Please be sure not to add extra spaces. You will need to type in your username and activation number on the page that appears when you visit the URL.

Your Username is: tate2133 Your Activation ID is: 650f64c44a38134800745c5d21ebfd1c8

If you are still having problems signing up please contact a member of our support staff at sandboxsimulations.com@gmail.com

All the best, Sandbox Simulations
[Reply]
cdcox 10:19 PM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by tate2133:
Sandbox Simulations sandboxsimulations.com@gmail.com via sandboxsimulations.com
4:54 PM (5 hours ago)
to me

Dear tate2133,

Thank you for registering at the Sandbox Simulations. Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registration.

Please note you must complete this last step to become a registered member. You will only need to visit this URL once to activate your account.

To complete your registration, please visit this URL: https://sandboxsimulations.com/vBull...ebfd1c8bb71819

** Does The Above URL Not Work? ** If the above URL does not work, please use your Web browser to go to: https://sandboxsimulations.com/vBull...ster.php?a=ver

Please be sure not to add extra spaces. You will need to type in your username and activation number on the page that appears when you visit the URL.

Your Username is: tate2133 Your Activation ID is: 650f64c44a38134800745c5d21ebfd1c8

If you are still having problems signing up please contact a member of our support staff at sandboxsimulations.com@gmail.com

All the best, Sandbox Simulations
Great! Join the fun by clicking the link, click play, and pay the $1 fee.
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 12:30 AM 02-25-2019
San Marcos Salty Dogs ready for action! Thanks again for getting this put together, I’m pumped
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:59 AM 02-25-2019
15 teams now. We're walking down the row now being sure that everyone's seat belts are fastened.
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:09 AM 02-25-2019
Another question, is the $1/$18 fee once a year, or how does that work?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 125
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up