ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 114
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114 >
The Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:45 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
How long will the free agency period last?
I'll have to defer to cdcox on that. I don't remember the time period for the startup league calendar. But I suspect that it'll be relatively short, because it'll be like the Limited Free Agency Period in the regular calendar, and that goes less than a month.

Originally Posted by lewdog:
Will we get an email when free agency starts?
You should, but since we're still doing the shakeout flight, keep checking in. I'll post here when it starts as well.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:48 AM 03-15-2019
im having pick withdrawals
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:34 AM 03-15-2019
Where’s Clay bragging that Hunt only got suspended 8 games instead of 10???
[Reply]
cdcox 09:28 AM 03-18-2019
I know our draft is over, but I have made a couple of tweaks to the draft board. It should load faster and your team's draft board is now sortable on mobile. Mobile sorting is kind of touchy, but functional. I'm wondering if a few of you could test on desktop and/or mobile and let me know what you think?
[Reply]
MagicHef 09:33 AM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I know our draft is over, but I have made a couple of tweaks to the draft board. It should load faster and your team's draft board is now sortable on mobile. Mobile sorting is kind of touchy, but functional. I'm wondering if a few of you could test on desktop and/or mobile and let me know what you think?
I can sort my board on my phone.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:36 AM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I can sort my board on my phone.
Thanks! IPhone or Android?
[Reply]
MagicHef 09:49 AM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Thanks! IPhone or Android?
Android
[Reply]
carlos3652 10:36 AM 03-18-2019
Cant wait for either:

League 2 to start drafting.
League 1 Free Agent Period to start


:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:16 PM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Where’s Clay bragging that Hunt only got suspended 8 games instead of 10???
That suspension doesn’t even matter until the 2nd sandbox season. I’ll have a new RB by then.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:17 PM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Cant wait for either:

League 2 to start drafting.
League 1 Free Agent Period to start


:-)
We need three more people in League 2. Only three! Who's up for it? I want to get that show on the road.
[Reply]
brorth 12:38 AM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I know our draft is over, but I have made a couple of tweaks to the draft board. It should load faster and your team's draft board is now sortable on mobile. Mobile sorting is kind of touchy, but functional. I'm wondering if a few of you could test on desktop and/or mobile and let me know what you think?
I can move players on my board until I lock it, then a short press opens the PFR page and a long press brings up the "open new tab" option screen. It seems that I can't remove players from the board in either on Android.
[Reply]
cdcox 07:19 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by brorth:
I can move players on my board until I lock it, then a short press opens the PFR page and a long press brings up the "open new tab" option screen. It seems that I can't remove players from the board in either on Android.
Thanks for the feedback. I think it is working as intended. You should not be able to move players and the remove button is inactive when the "locked" box is checked. If you want to remove someone, you have to unlock it first. Does this make sense?
[Reply]
brorth 08:22 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Thanks for the feedback. I think it is working as intended. You should not be able to move players and the remove button is inactive when the "locked" box is checked. If you want to remove someone, you have to unlock it first. Does this make sense?
Sorry, I could have been more clear. Yes, the "locked" box seems to work as intended. I can't move players and the remove box is grayed out. When I unlocked, the buttons came back, but it didn't actually remove the player from the board. Hope this helps.
[Reply]
cdcox 08:30 PM 03-19-2019
OK, thanks. That is a bummer because 1) it is a very platform specific thing and 2) I don't have an android to easily test But thanks for letting us know.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:54 PM 03-19-2019
Please tell me when we start this again and I need to do something.

Seriously, I need reminders on here and I am sure I am not the only one.
[Reply]
Page 113 of 114
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114 >
Up