ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 36
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
The Lounge>Another Fucking Snow Storm Thread
Titty Meat 09:16 AM 02-15-2019
Starting to stick in Olathe
[Reply]
scho63 09:37 AM 02-19-2019
I had some frost on the top of the car this morning. Brrrr!!! It's cold here in Scottsdale.

Does that count? :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:12 AM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
I saw on the twitters that here in Iowa, where I live now, out of the 48 days we've had in 2019 it has snowed here 38 days. I'm so over the fucking snow I want 100 and July -- And we are supposed to get 6-8 more inches of snow tonight. I hate it I hate it I hate it
That's why Iowa is soon to be my former home. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 10:34 AM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's why Iowa is soon to be my former home. :-)
My work has been considering relocating and I was so for it, and they just decided to stay in Des Moines. If they weren't a great company to work for, I would probably be looking for a job somewhere else.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:39 AM 02-19-2019
Luckily I work for a large company as a teleworker so location is irrelevant for me now.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:24 PM 02-19-2019
MPLS is 4 inches away from being the snowiest Feb ever.

6-8 tomorrow. 6-8 Saturday.

Maybe more next week. March is usually the snowiest month. Ugh.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:28 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow right as this shit is about to hit. We'd best not get cancelled, I'll have a pity-meltdown.

Then my bud lets me know that Thursday it's supposed to get into the mid 20's in Vegas with like a 40% chance of snow. I'm actually taking a heavy coat to Vegas. What. The. Fuck.
Some parts of Northern Arizona are looking at 18-24 inches Thursday/Friday... overestimating a good amount could still mean a foot of snow.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:31 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow right as this shit is about to hit. We'd best not get cancelled, I'll have a pity-meltdown.

Then my bud lets me know that Thursday it's supposed to get into the mid 20's in Vegas with like a 40% chance of snow. I'm actually taking a heavy coat to Vegas. What. The. ****.
Oh if it does just go to Funhouse Pizza with the family!
[Reply]
Frosty 01:36 PM 02-19-2019
This February is crazy and it looks like the low temps are supposed to continue into March. On the plus side, I'm no longer having to listen to the hand-wringing about the snow pack being too low.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:25 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Some parts of Northern Arizona are looking at 18-24 inches Thursday/Friday... overestimating a good amount could still mean a foot of snow.
At this point I'm relatively certain that if we were even going to Cabo San Lucas that THEY would end up with 2-4 inches of snow. (The frozen kind, not the kind that is usually around those parts. Heh)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:27 PM 02-19-2019
Doesnít suck this time of the year down here. Usually much milder. But, Iíll take it.
Attached: DCED7559-B736-4767-B396-CE0A058445AE.jpg (35.1 KB) 
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:35 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
At this point I'm relatively certain that if we were even going to Cabo San Lucas that THEY would end up with 2-4 inches of snow. (The frozen kind, not the kind that is usually around those parts. Heh)
That is how the GF and I feel too. Seems like everywhere we go south during winter we bring the cold weather with us.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:39 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
MPLS is 4 inches away from being the snowiest Feb ever.

6-8 tomorrow. 6-8 Saturday.

Maybe more next week. March is usually the snowiest month. Ugh.
We've set records for snowfall AND temperatures this winter. One or the other is bad enough but BOTH? I'm moving. SOON.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:40 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Doesnít suck this time of the year down here. Usually much milder. But, Iíll take it.
And here is where I'm moving to.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 02:49 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
MPLS is 4 inches away from being the snowiest Feb ever.

6-8 tomorrow. 6-8 Saturday.

Maybe more next week. March is usually the snowiest month. Ugh.
It feels like it is never ending. Someone said to me the other day... remember this when its 100 in July... except I freaking love summer and the heat. Give me 100 any day over snow and negative temps and ridiculous wind chills
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:27 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
And here is where I'm moving to.
Trade a few months of possible snow for 9+ months of guaranteed unbearable humidity.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 36
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up