ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Media Center>Division 2
Imon Yourside 03:56 PM 02-11-2019








I have to say I was completely blown away by the beta for this, this maybe my favorite game ever or one of them. It achieves what the first one didn't free roaming pve loot shooter goodness with great item randomization. The Enemy AI is really improved from the first game. I was sad to see the beta go at 3 am this morning. Anyone else looking forward to this?
[Reply]
Jerm 11:38 AM 03-08-2019
Really looking forward to this...loved the original (esp. the Dark Zone, one of my fav. MP modes EVER) and this one looks way better. Coming from Anthem, almost feel overwhelmed with all the initial content lol but thankful.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:54 PM 03-08-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Really looking forward to this...loved the original (esp. the Dark Zone, one of my fav. MP modes EVER) and this one looks way better. Coming from Anthem, almost feel overwhelmed with all the initial content lol but thankful.
I'm looking forward to this but still loving Anthem, I might even stick with Anthem beyond the launch of this as the gameplay is so addictive. I played Mass Effect 3 multiplayer for a long time and Anthem seems like a major extension/upgrade from that. Probably my favorite for gameplay of alltime.
[Reply]
007 10:46 PM 03-08-2019
I kind of enjoyed the beta but I see the same problem the first game had. If you want to go solo, its going to be a slow ass frustrating grind.

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy playing with friends but I just don't want to schedule around a game.

I do wish I had more people in my friends list that are more interested in just doing drop ins than scheduling an entire night out.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:28 PM 03-09-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
I kind of enjoyed the beta but I see the same problem the first game had. If you want to go solo, its going to be a slow ass frustrating grind.

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy playing with friends but I just don't want to schedule around a game.

I do wish I had more people in my friends list that are more interested in just doing drop ins than scheduling an entire night out.
Don't like playing with randoms? I can understand just asking. In a game like Anthem or Destiny playing with randoms is great, but Division 1 had a bigtime matchmaking problem and if you got stuck with a bunch of noobs you couldn't complete half the content. Here's to hoping this one has much better matchmaking, especially endgame.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:18 AM 03-12-2019

[Reply]
007 01:53 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Don't like playing with randoms? I can understand just asking. In a game like Anthem or Destiny playing with randoms is great, but Division 1 had a bigtime matchmaking problem and if you got stuck with a bunch of noobs you couldn't complete half the content. Here's to hoping this one has much better matchmaking, especially endgame.
Didn't like anthem gameplay in beta so I didn't buy the game. I don't mind random in destiny for certain things. Strikes and such. I'd never do a raid with randoms.

I also will not use a mic with randoms because some are way too toxic to listen too. Hence why no raiding.

No, for games like these, I only want to play with people I know or people my friends recommended.

Because I rarely know when I'll have time to play it's hard to find anyone to play with in my friends list. They are generally already in a group with no room to join, or doing an activity I'm not good at. Pvp
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:20 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Didn't like anthem gameplay in beta so I didn't buy the game. I don't mind random in destiny for certain things. Strikes and such. I'd never do a raid with randoms.

I also will not use a mic with randoms because some are way too toxic to listen too. Hence why no raiding.

No, for games like these, I only want to play with people I know or people my friends recommended.

Because I rarely know when I'll have time to play it's hard to find anyone to play with in my friends list. They are generally already in a group with no room to join, or doing an activity I'm not good at. Pvp
Ya the Destiny Raids are too hard and I won't use a mic either, not sure i'm going to do the 8 man raids in Division either and I avoid the Darkzone like the plague as i'm not into pvp. Division 2 looks like most of the content will be soloable.
[Reply]
007 12:37 AM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Ya the Destiny Raids are too hard and I won't use a mic either, not sure i'm going to do the 8 man raids in Division either and I avoid the Darkzone like the plague as i'm not into pvp. Division 2 looks like most of the content will be soloable.
I found it frustrating until I started playing with a few friends. Just didn't strike me as something I would play alone at all. Thats something I love about Destiny. You can go it alone or you can team up but you can always play and never feel left behind.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:38 AM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
I found it frustrating until I started playing with a few friends. Just didn't strike me as something I would play alone at all. Thats something I love about Destiny. You can go it alone or you can team up but you can always play and never feel left behind.
That's typically when I play destiny, it's pretty casual and more of a shooter than looter/rpg. It's ok in small samples but not something I grind everyday. I have a buddy I play with so that certainly helps, otherwise I might just play single player games.
[Reply]
007 10:11 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
That's typically when I play destiny, it's pretty casual and more of a shooter than looter/rpg. It's ok in small samples but not something I grind everyday. I have a buddy I play with so that certainly helps, otherwise I might just play single player games.
I actually started playing Destiny again this week to work on the breakneck auto rifle quest again. Damn gambit sucks to play. lol
[Reply]
Jerm 11:56 AM 03-16-2019
Loved the first and loving this one even more so far....the amount of stuff to do and tinker with (menus, weapons, loot, perks etc.) is extensive and thorough but hasn't felt at all cumbersome or overwhelming at any point. Also a lot of solid content esp. for a launch...

Gunplay is on point too, def. feels more challenging going solo but not frustratingly bad or anything yet.

Can't wait to get to the Dark Zones...DZ in D1 was some of my fav. MP gameplay ever and hopefully this delivers as well.

Didn't know how I'd feel about D.C. as a locale but digging it.
[Reply]
007 12:31 PM 03-16-2019
Hoping for a temp price drop in a couple months like other games have done. I'd like to make sure the game will have longevity before jumping in again. The original died after two months then found new life almost one year later.
[Reply]
hometeam 02:00 AM 03-17-2019
played for about 5 hours tonight with a couple friends, very fun. Havent played the first one but i kind of like games like this. Diablo with gunplay a little bit. If you dont already have my discord HMU and ill get you an invite we can always use more~
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:31 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
played for about 5 hours tonight with a couple friends, very fun. Havent played the first one but i kind of like games like this. Diablo with gunplay a little bit. If you dont already have my discord HMU and ill get you an invite we can always use more~
Yup this is probably the best loot shooter ever, they REALLY listened to the community from the first games shortcomings. I mean it's so packed with stuff to do it's insane they made this game in 2 years. It's almost like they listened to EVERY bitch I had about the first game and said hey lets drown this asshole in the content he wants, i'll take that :-)
[Reply]
Jerm 05:25 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Yup this is probably the best loot shooter ever, they REALLY listened to the community from the first games shortcomings. I mean it's so packed with stuff to do it's insane they made this game in 2 years. It's almost like they listened to EVERY bitch I had about the first game and said hey lets drown this asshole in the content he wants, i'll take that :-)
It's the best GaaS game I've played at launch....the amount of content is staggering.

Hell I'm not even close to the endgame and havent really messed around in the Dark Zone yet....oh and Raids are coming.

I'm completely obsessed.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up