ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 23
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers (4) End Game - SPOILER FREE THREAD
Showtime 07:45 AM 12-07-2018

Part of the journey is the end. pic.twitter.com/vejn1Bx8Nz

— Marvel Studios (@MarvelStudios) December 7, 2018

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:41 AM 03-14-2019
tony is so dead

Whatever it takes. Watch the brand-new trailer for #AvengersEndgame, in theaters April 26. pic.twitter.com/hX1PCElXhR

— Russo Brothers (@Russo_Brothers) March 14, 2019


[Reply]
RunKC 07:17 AM 03-14-2019
Holy shit this is gonna be awesome!
[Reply]
DaFace 08:50 AM 03-14-2019
Epic.
[Reply]
Sully 08:54 AM 03-14-2019
Oh.
My.
God.
[Reply]
MagicHef 09:10 AM 03-14-2019
I'm surprised they showed Tony walking with everyone else at the end.
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:21 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I'm surprised they showed Tony walking with everyone else at the end.
I was too. That lets you know he eventually reunites. I wasn't sure he would make it back to earth.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 09:25 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
tony is so dead


I think itís Cap that bites the dust or goes back to his own time to be with Peggy Carter
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:38 AM 03-14-2019
Cap tony and Thor dead as fuck. That what I see.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:48 AM 03-14-2019
I don't think they kill off Thor, though sending Cap back in time makes sense if they're gonna open the time travel can of worms.

I hope Black Widow and Hawkeye get to kick some ass. As an audience proxy, they're just fun to have around.

And man, we're a decade vested into the main characters here, can we please just not have Captain Marvel show up and mcguffin the hell out of things? I want to see these folks we've put years of character development into get a proper send-off.
[Reply]
O.city 09:52 AM 03-14-2019
Shit tony is walking with them. I missed that part.

plus what the hell are those suits they're wearing?
[Reply]
Mulliganman 09:57 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Shit tony is walking with them. I missed that part.

plus what the hell are those suits they're wearing?
I think they are suits for the Quantum Realm.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:59 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Shit tony is walking with them. I missed that part.

plus what the hell are those suits they're wearing?
Let's keep in mind that Hulk was shown as part of the big battle with Thanos in Wakanda. Maybe some fancy editing to throw us all off?
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:06 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I don't think they kill off Thor, though sending Cap back in time makes sense if they're gonna open the time travel can of worms.

I hope Black Widow and Hawkeye get to kick some ass. As an audience proxy, they're just fun to have around.

And man, we're a decade vested into the main characters here, can we please just not have Captain Marvel show up and mcguffin the hell out of things? I want to see these folks we've put years of character development into get a proper send-off.
That would actually be a great idea without killing Chris Evan's character off, just have Captain America stay in another realm in the past where he's reunited with everyone from his war days. Peggy is young, Howard Stark is young, his whole group from Cap 1 is there gives him the option of walking away.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 10:16 AM 03-14-2019
I was looking for this trailer to be introduced before Captain Marvel when I went on Monday so I could watch it on the big screen. Oh well.
[Reply]
sully1983 10:20 AM 03-14-2019
I liked that they are not showing any big money shots for this one in the trailer(s) so thats good at least. pretty excited to see who'll die
[Reply]
Page 5 of 23
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up