ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 135
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
The Lounge>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.



From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
Lzen 04:17 PM 11-09-2006
Originally Posted by luv:
Dad's dog's. Madi, Peyton (already named that when he got him), and Sadie.
You know, your dogs wouldn't get crushed like that if you installed a garage door opener with safety sensors. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 04:27 PM 11-09-2006
Here's one of my mutt with my middle son about 4 years ago. Don't have any pics of my cat.
Attached: BrendanSasha4cropped.JPG (38.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Lzen 04:28 PM 11-09-2006
Hey, I found a pic of my cat.
Attached: free-cat.jpg (26.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Bill Lundberg 04:43 PM 11-09-2006
My new neighbor across the street is looking for a good home for their dog and I'd like to keep it from going to a shelter (especially an Animal Control situation). He said he's really lovable and friendly with kids and cats, but his wife said the dog makes her nervous when it stares at her and she wants it out of the house. Unbelievable. People make me sick.

Anyway, attached is a photo of the dog that he emailed me. Sorry to bug you with this, but if you know of anyone...
Attached: scruffy.jpg (39.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Rooster 04:48 PM 11-09-2006
Originally Posted by Bill Lundberg:
My new neighbor across the street is looking for a good home for their dog and I'd like to keep it from going to a shelter (especially an Animal Control situation). He said he's really lovable and friendly with kids and cats, but his wife said the dog makes her nervous when it stares at her and she wants it out of the house. Unbelievable. People make me sick.

Anyway, attached is a photo of the dog that he emailed me. Sorry to bug you with this, but if you know of anyone...
That dog looks a little like that Joey Lawrance guy from Blossum. :-) WHOOOOOOA!
[Reply]
Nzoner 05:25 PM 11-09-2006
Here's one from last Christmas of the whole family
Attached: tn_christmas2.jpg (37.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:20 PM 11-09-2006
Originally Posted by Bill Lundberg:
My new neighbor across the street is looking for a good home for their dog and I'd like to keep it from going to a shelter (especially an Animal Control situation). He said he's really lovable and friendly with kids and cats, but his wife said the dog makes her nervous when it stares at her and she wants it out of the house. Unbelievable. People make me sick.

Anyway, attached is a photo of the dog that he emailed me. Sorry to bug you with this, but if you know of anyone...
LOL, thats creepy as hell. It reminds of an SNL cartoon where Affleck buys J-Lo a dog that looks like Robert Duvall just because its so expensive.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:27 PM 11-09-2006
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
Moxie and one of my Games.
Who is that retard with the chicken?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:27 PM 11-09-2006
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Here's one from last Christmas of the whole family
Those are some damn cute doggies. That one on the right is adorable.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:34 PM 11-09-2006
Originally Posted by Bill Lundberg:
My new neighbor across the street is looking for a good home for their dog and I'd like to keep it from going to a shelter (especially an Animal Control situation). He said he's really lovable and friendly with kids and cats, but his wife said the dog makes her nervous when it stares at her and she wants it out of the house. Unbelievable. People make me sick.

Anyway, attached is a photo of the dog that he emailed me. Sorry to bug you with this, but if you know of anyone...
Dayum!!!!! That is freaky looking.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:35 PM 11-09-2006
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Those are some damn cute doggies. That one on the right is adorable.
The one on the right is a cat, dummy. :-)
[Reply]
morphius 09:38 PM 11-09-2006
Here are 2 of my 3, still trying to find a picture of the other cat where the eyes are glowing.
Attached: Alex.jpg (111.0 KB) Cam.jpg (45.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:45 PM 11-09-2006
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
i enjoy waking up to hearing a crowing rooster.
I can dig that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:47 PM 11-09-2006
The first time I heard a crowing rooster I was scared shitless. I had never heard one before and it was way off in the distance, very faint.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:52 PM 11-09-2006
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
The first time I heard a crowing rooster I was scared shitless. I had never heard one before and it was way off in the distance, very faint.
There really is something about it that says "Wake up and get going, you are alive". I had the pleasure not too long ago.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 135
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up