ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 25
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
In Memoriam>RIP Saccopoo
Smed1065 11:08 PM 02-24-2017
With a great line. See what happened. LOL @ well they suck. Yes cause the OL is not fancy but important.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:16 PM 02-24-2017
Fuck linemen.

Mahomes.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:18 PM 02-24-2017
Does anyone know if it would be possible to track down his daughter (without violating her privacy) and give her some money collected by the site as a token of gratitude for Sacc?

She's likely somewhere between high school and her early 20's, and she just lost her dad.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:24 PM 02-24-2017
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Does anyone know if it would be possible to track down his daughter (without violating her privacy) and give her some money collected by the site as a token of gratitude for Sacc?

She's likely somewhere between high school and her early 20's, and she just lost her dad.
I wondered the same thing. If she's older, it might be weird, but if she's still in high school, a college fund would likely be appreciated.
[Reply]
wazu 10:48 AM 02-25-2017

I'm not sure he would want his daughter coming to this board and reading his posts. He remained anonymous his entire time on ChiefsPlanet. Nobody here even knew his first name or had met him in person. Seems like we should respect that.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:00 AM 02-25-2017

This would be a great idea.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:47 PM 02-25-2017

That's a great idea. Might want to give it a little time and be careful how you approach her. If she has no idea of his activities here, she may freak out a little.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:20 PM 02-25-2017
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
That's a great idea. Might want to give it a little time and be careful how you approach her. If she has no idea of his activities here, she may freak out a little.
I just don't think it's a good idea at all. I could see an anonymous donation or something, but he obviously wanted to stay anonymous.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:38 PM 02-25-2017
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I just don't think it's a good idea at all. I could see an anonymous donation or something, but he obviously wanted to stay anonymous.
Agreed.

You absolutely donate anonymous. If he wanted his family to know about this place, they will know.

But based on his postings here, I don't think he wanted people to know he was posting here. And I am sure he wouldn't want his daughter reading through much of what he posted on CP.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:10 AM 02-26-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Agreed.

You absolutely donate anonymous. If he wanted his family to know about this place, they will know.

But based on his postings here, I don't think he wanted people to know he was posting here. And I am sure he wouldn't want his daughter reading through much of what he posted on CP.
Probably a better idea. Could one of the mods set up an account so that we could pitch in?
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:12 AM 02-26-2017
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I vote for this option.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 11:33 PM 02-24-2017
Rest in peace Sacco.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 12:24 AM 02-25-2017
This is a tough pill to take.

I will really miss his draft discussions. The man made the offseason bearable for us by presenting potential interests and analysis (most of which were skewed by his Utah bias). He literally made every draft worth watching for me, for the entirety of my time on this board.

CP has taken a hit, and will likely never be the same.

RIP Sac! Thanks for the good times.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 02:07 AM 02-25-2017
Nice guy, RIP man
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:52 AM 02-25-2017
Sad News. This board has good people on it. When I die I am going to have the priest take up a laptop and just read my rep comments
[Reply]
Page 18 of 25
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Up