ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I stabbed my leg with a ice pick at work yesternight
Mahomes_Is_God 01:13 AM 10-19-2019
It was completely accidental. I was digging some carbide out of a steel part I was working on (I'm a CNC machinist) when my hand slipped and the pick I was using went into my right thigh, just above the knee. It didn't hurt too bad at first, but after a couple hours the pain was excruciating and now I can barely walk. I take this as a sign from god, he is showing me what Mahomes is going through. Also, I believe, that this was god's plan to sap strength from my own leg and to transfer it directly into Mahomes' knee. It has to be, there's no other explanation. What are the odds that I accidently stab my own leg with a ice pick (very close to the knee, btw) the day after Mahomes dislocates his knee? This is divine intervention. The good lord is healing our QB's knee so he can beat Brady in the AFCCG. I'm not making this up, god wants us to win brothers!
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 11:42 AM 10-19-2019
Some of you all are a bit harsh
Oh wait this is the planet
Carry on
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:59 AM 10-19-2019
A little too far south of your throat. Aim higher next time and go just an inch or so below your the middle of your chin and and 1.5-2.0 inches to the right or left of that point.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:05 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
I don't really have anyone to drive me right now. I'm pretty confident it's not infected. It doesn't hurt as long as I don't bend the leg. As long as the muscle isn't flexing it feels okay, but the second I do it's hell. I'll go in a few hours here, I don't think I can drive myself.
Its not infected yet. When was your last tetanus shot? With how you're treating this I'm willing to bet it's been over 10 years, so go get a tetanus shot and have some professionals clean that hole out. Like someone else said it's also a workmans comp claim, I'm not sure how they allow people to file for workmans comp when they somehow stab themselves in the leg with an icepick, but that's not my concern. You report it asap, unless you are on any drugs that are illegal or you don't have a script for. If you test positive for something youre not supposed to have then you'll get fired.

So now that I know the actual reason why you haven't went to the hospital, how about you tell me what your drug of choice is and how much you pay for it? I'm positive that's the reason you're waiting out going to the hospital. Trying to cleanse yourself lol.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:06 PM 10-19-2019
I'm positive this guy is on drugs (NTTAWWT). Well I mean his employer probably thinks there's something WWT, but I don't care.
[Reply]
CrazyPhuD 12:08 PM 10-19-2019
I suspect this thread will end like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.
[Reply]
jdubya 01:44 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin:
It's as if a thousand thread starting privileges cried out all at once, and suddenly, Silence.
Best reply Ive read all day. Nice!
[Reply]
lewdog 01:47 PM 10-19-2019
Being Sub 70 has its drawbacks.
[Reply]
seclark 03:02 PM 10-19-2019
Anybody know where a guy can find a used ice pick?
Sec
[Reply]
TLO 03:03 PM 10-19-2019
So did this guy die or what?
[Reply]
CrazyPhuD 03:08 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
So did this guy die or what?

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:10 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by seclark:
Anybody know where a guy can find a used ice pick?
Sec
Mahomes IS God has one thats a Unicorn
[Reply]
TLO 04:21 PM 10-19-2019
Well it shows he's online. Hopefully he gives us an update!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 04:23 PM 10-19-2019
You alive fren?
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 04:41 PM 10-19-2019
I'm okay. Doc gave me some antibiotics, leg hasn't fell of yet. Still hurts like hell though!
[Reply]
gblowfish 04:56 PM 10-19-2019
I picked my nose till it bled today. And got a flu shot. Busy day.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up