ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Matty "Midnight Hour" Moore
rabblerouser 07:34 PM 10-18-2019
Looks a bit like a creepy uncle who drinks a bit too much...often. Like Freddie Mercury on steroids and booze.

He also had a couple decent throws, and a couple that could've been picked.

Like it or not, he's our boy for the next couple of games, and if he can split between Green Bay and Vikings, I'll consider it a success.

Reid has 10 days to dust off some of those Alex Smiff "don't let the QB lose it for us" game plans and coach this piece of shit up. This is Reid's specialty - taking JAG QBs and making them look like viable NFL starters.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:37 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
You could always stab them with an ice pick?
Hahaha. That could be my new nickname. "Ice Pick."
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:41 PM 10-19-2019
I whipped both Green Bay AND the Vikings last night with Henne in at QB on Madden

Sooo yeah, we can do this I’d swear on it...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:43 PM 10-19-2019
Man if Adams is out for GB, I’d straight up pick the Chiefs. He’s a big difference maker in that matchup..

He’s the only WR/TE that scares you really on that roster.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:44 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I whipped both Green Bay AND the Vikings last night with Henne in at QB on Madden

Sooo yeah, we can do this I’d swear on it...
did you have it on "Rookie" or "Madden" setting?

These things matter.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:45 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
You could always stab yourself with an ice pick?
Fixed your post.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:48 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Man if Adams is out for GB, I’d straight up pick the Chiefs. He’s a big difference maker in that matchup..

He’s the only WR/TE that scares you really on that roster.
Their RB is for real. He's the guy that really worries me if anyone. We need our front-7 to hold that guy down. If they play anything like they did on Thursday, I'll take my chances with our secondary. They've been playing pretty good of late. If Ward can play the way he's been playing against the likes of Hopkins and Fuller, I'm not going to worry so much about Adams. Plus, Adams has turf toe and that shite doesn't go away in just two weeks. He's not going to be 100% himself for awhile.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:51 PM 10-19-2019
I worry if we don’t pressure Rodgers will have all day to throw and you know Breeland is just waiting to have a flag called on him
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:52 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I worry if we don’t pressure Rodgers will have all day to throw and you know Breeland is just waiting to have a flag called on him
A legitimate worry
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:52 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
did you have it on "Rookie" or "Madden" setting?

These things matter.
Pro setting for now

I like to win sometimes, still shaking the rust off
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:04 PM 10-19-2019
Pro setting for now

The thing that frustrates me about the game, regardless of level, is I try to call plays offensively and defensively in a realistic manner, with expectations that things will play out as they do in real life.

For example, when I see a 2x2 formation from the opposing offense, I prefer cover 2/4 looks, but I swear it means nothing in Madden. In fact, you’re almost better off playing single high looks because the safeties all squeeze on seam routes like Ed Reed. And that doesn’t even begin to describe my frustration with cheese plays.

Not to get off subject... carry on. :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:25 PM 10-19-2019
Pro setting for now

Fair.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:41 PM 10-19-2019
The thing that frustrates me about the game, regardless of level, is I try to call plays offensively and defensively in a realistic manner, with expectations that things will play out as they do in real life.

For example, when I see a 2x2 formation from the opposing offense, I prefer cover 2/4 looks, but I swear it means nothing in Madden. In fact, you’re almost better off playing single high looks because the safeties all squeeze on seam routes like Ed Reed. And that doesn’t even begin to describe my frustration with cheese plays.

Coaches suggestion on first down, everything else is mine... usually

I like being a scheme killing freelancer on defense at times... sometimes that LB or Safety is NOT going back to his zone
[Reply]
gblowfish 07:10 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
Which still leaves Croyle as the only Chiefs QB to have won zero games as a starter.

I'm not even sure he played in a game that we won (besides sitting on the bench).

Wow.
They didn't call him "Brokie" for nuthin!
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:33 PM 10-19-2019

just play all pro football 2k8 man

10x better than Madden
[Reply]
kccrow 09:09 PM 10-19-2019
I still have flashbacks to the chick in Idol's Cradle of Love vid....
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up