ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Matty "Midnight Hour" Moore
rabblerouser 07:34 PM 10-18-2019
Looks a bit like a creepy uncle who drinks a bit too much...often. Like Freddie Mercury on steroids and booze.

He also had a couple decent throws, and a couple that could've been picked.

Like it or not, he's our boy for the next couple of games, and if he can split between Green Bay and Vikings, I'll consider it a success.

Reid has 10 days to dust off some of those Alex Smiff "don't let the QB lose it for us" game plans and coach this piece of shit up. This is Reid's specialty - taking JAG QBs and making them look like viable NFL starters.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:34 PM 10-18-2019

QB-Kyle Orton had his first KC start against the 13-0 Packers in 2011 and KC won! Andy Reid has 10 days to scheme something up for Matt Moore. Both QBs wear #8 pic.twitter.com/bR2IbEQEV3

— Shane Williams (@shaggyshanekc) October 18, 2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:36 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:43 PM 10-18-2019
Reid will coach him up. Just get the ball to the playmakers and don’t try to be a hero.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:52 PM 10-18-2019
Kyle Orton was a Chief??? Damn ,I guess I had erased that from my memory.
[Reply]
GoShox 07:54 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
And to think that at that time, he was the best QB we had had in years
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:59 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by GoShox:
And to think that at that time, he was the best QB we had had in years
And would have been a FAR better option for place holding until Mahomes came along.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:07 PM 10-18-2019
When can Henne come back? He's not season long IR is he?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:20 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
When can Henne come back? He's not season long IR is he?
After week 8
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 08:23 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:

His indian name is "Runs with Whiskey"
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:48 AM 10-19-2019
"Midnight Hour" Moore, that's good; I like it. Very '70s.

Moore is actually probably a better Qb than I originally gave him credit for. He has been the "Offensive Rookie of the Month," as well as the "Offensive AFC Player of the Week," during his career.

His W/L record in games started is 15-15, which might not be great, but it's not bad either. Especially considering that his record was compiled playing for three different teams and however many different OCs/playbooks. He's basically Alex Smith. Which is better than a lot of JAGs.

He's not going to try to make a name for himself and try to do too much. He's going to protect the football.

He doesn't seem to be gifted in any particular way. He doesn't have a big arm. He doesn't have great wheels. But he's been in enough games and won enough games in relief that he's not going to panic either. And he seems to be pretty smart with the football. He's going to be consistent.

He is going to need a lot of help, though. The running game is going to have to be more productive than it's been to date. He isn't going to throw downfield a lot, so the dink and dunk game is going to be a big part of our offense going forward for a while. And our defense is probably going to have to step up. We're probably going to have to hope for low-scoring games; don't think we want to get in a shoot-out with anyone right now.

Anyway, hopefully getting a lot of snaps in practice this week and next week will knock a lot of the rust off. Might make a lot of difference if we could get Watkins back for the Pack. Fisher too.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:55 AM 10-19-2019
Watkins should be back! Fisher idk how much longer he will be out for. Wylie is back but sit his ads on the bench. Rankin deserves a start
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:14 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
"Midnight Hour" Moore, that's good; I like it. Very '70s.
Released in 1983, that’s ‘70s?
[Reply]
neech 06:33 AM 10-19-2019
No quarterback sneaks and I mean that.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:05 AM 10-19-2019
10 days with the first team offense, should give anyone some confidence and a game plan.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up