ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 155
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos Game Thread ***
Jewish Rabbi 11:18 PM 10-16-2019
Did we beat those pieces of shit yet?!?
[Reply]
TEX 10:19 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Maybe I read it wrong... looks like they beat NE and OAK on a Thurs night the last few years.
He said Division game, so you're right with Oakland.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:19 AM 10-17-2019
Ahhhhh, the day is finally here.

In the last 14 games, the teams have had win streaks of 7 - is a new mark set by KC tonight or does it reset?

Can Denver take advantage of the porous run defense?

Can KC push back and force Flacco to outduel Mahomes?

KC fans are in a funk and it sort of feels like the Trent Green era around here this week. The teams are on two game winning and losing streaks... somethings gotta give.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:25 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
I hope you are right. Traveled to Arrowhead last weekend and that shit show was about as depressing as any game I have witnessed. Going to the game tonight and I really don't want to see a repeat.
AR does not have a very good Thurs night record and that concerns me a bit.
losing by one score

"depressing"

did you forget the pioli era?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:25 AM 10-17-2019
Bring it...

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:28 AM 10-17-2019
im going to lunch in my red shirt, red hoodie, red sunglasses and eating ribs

it's a de facto tailgate!
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:31 AM 10-17-2019
The key to victory is to score more points than them. We have Patrick and Tyreek and they don't.
[Reply]
TLO 10:40 AM 10-17-2019
Bring it...

[Reply]
New World Order 10:42 AM 10-17-2019

[Reply]
crayzkirk 10:44 AM 10-17-2019
The five stages of grief in football are chronologically: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

I'm somewhere between depression and acceptance.

The Chiefs just aren't a very good football TEAM right now. Too many players not trusting their fellow teammates. The defense needs to take chances, if it means giving up a big play instead of a ten minute drive, then that's okay. It gets the offense back on the field. It has to be really frustrating watching the other team march up and down the field using up all of the time.

Eliminate bad football and the Chiefs will be fine.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:48 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
losing by one score

"depressing"

did you forget the pioli era?
Good Point. No I have not.
I was still depressed. Probably expectations/hopes from then to now mostly. The display I saw this past Sunday is at a minimum frustrating.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 10:50 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Good Point. No I have not.
I was still depressed. Probably expectations/hopes from then to now mostly. The display I saw this past Sunday is at a minimum frustrating.
It's not so much that they lost, it's HOW they've played that's at a minimum VERY frustrating...
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:51 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
The five stages of grief in football are chronologically: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

I'm somewhere between depression and acceptance.

The Chiefs just aren't a very good football TEAM right now. Too many players not trusting their fellow teammates. The defense needs to take chances, if it means giving up a big play instead of a ten minute drive, then that's okay. It gets the offense back on the field. It has to be really frustrating watching the other team march up and down the field using up all of the time.

Eliminate bad football and the Chiefs will be fine.
The problem is they aren’t trusting each other. All of them want to make the big play instead of sticking to their assignments
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:51 AM 10-17-2019
Ok, I'll throw this out there...

Broncos 30 / Chiefs 23

Yeah, I know... Broncos have only scored 30 once in the last 24 games, but it will happen.
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:55 AM 10-17-2019
Time for Tyreek to open up Kelce. Both go over 100 tonight. We have 2 RB's over 50 yards rushing, one over 80. Denver only scores 20 pts. KC scores 31
[Reply]
TLO 10:58 AM 10-17-2019
I expect us to attempt to get the running game going tonight. It will fail - and we'll throw the ball 40 times.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 155
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up