ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 155
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos Game Thread ***
Jewish Rabbi 11:18 PM 10-16-2019
Did we beat those pieces of shit yet?!?
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:45 AM 10-17-2019
This team's faith is in Patrick Mahomes II. Protect him so he can inspire confidence. Or whether on the vine
[Reply]
Dayze 09:56 AM 10-17-2019
i hope this week the Chiefs placed a legit emphasis on mitigating their penalties this week.
Penalties have absolutely killed them. Yes, their Run D is horrible, but the free yardage and free 1st downs for the other team are a killer. Extending their drives, and allowing more TOP to keep our offense on the sidelines. Especially when the defense is so bad they can't afford to give anything away for free since they can barely stop them to begin with.

There should be no reason to have that many penalties, IMO. That's a coaching and culture thing IMO. Not sure why it's been such an issue and why the coaching staff hasn't corrected it in the last few years. No one seems to be accountable or holding the players accountable. Some of it is the BS from the Refs, but there are a ton of legitimate penalty calls on them.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:59 AM 10-17-2019
I think it's pretty simple...

If KC can have a consistent threat of running the ball, that keeps things moving in the passing game. They don't need to be prolific on the ground, just consistent - that happens and PM does his thing. Also, that likely opens things up for a big night from Kelce.

If Denver can rack up 40+ carries between Lindsay and Freeman, that's their best path to victory. Crush them in the ground game and keep PM on the sideline.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:01 AM 10-17-2019
division game

reid got this
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:01 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
watkins out AGAIN

:-)

"I feel better than I ever have"

Congrats on eating up cap space like Berry.
Its a hamstring, either you can go or you can't.

He has really fucked himself out of any chance of being back next season for sure though.
[Reply]
bdlangton 10:03 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
division game

reid got this
Isn't he 1-3 vs the division on Thursday night?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:03 AM 10-17-2019
This is probably the worst team we will have played so far this season. We win by at least 10 points.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:04 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by redhed:
Awright!! Let's kick some donko butt!!

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:14 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
The team we scored 28 on in one quarter
That was then. This is now.
[Reply]
TEX 10:15 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by bdlangton:
Isn't he 1-3 vs the division on Thursday night?
Who was the ONE WIN against?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:16 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The big question tonight is whether the NFL will step in with a mercy rule and stop the game in the fourth quarter. We have Patrick Mahomes II and Tyreek Hill lining up tonight.
That ONLY happens in High School :-)
[Reply]
TEX 10:17 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Its a hamstring, either you can go or you can't.

He has really ****ed himself out of any chance of being back next season for sure though.
Do you think he even cares? He knows he'll play somewhere.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:17 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Who was the ONE WIN against?
Maybe I read it wrong... looks like they beat NE and OAK on a Thurs night the last few years.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:18 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
division game

reid got this
I hope you are right. Traveled to Arrowhead last weekend and that shit show was about as depressing as any game I have witnessed. Going to the game tonight and I really don't want to see a repeat.
AR does not have a very good Thurs night record and that concerns me a bit.
[Reply]
TEX 10:18 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I think it's pretty simple...

If KC can have a consistent threat of running the ball, that keeps things moving in the passing game. They don't need to be prolific on the ground, just consistent - that happens and PM does his thing. Also, that likely opens things up for a big night from Kelce.

If Denver can rack up 40+ carries between Lindsay and Freeman, that's their best path to victory. Crush them in the ground game and keep PM on the sideline.
Exactly the case, as we discussed earlier in the week.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 155
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up