ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 155 of 155
« First < 55105145151152153154155
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos Game Thread ***
Jewish Rabbi 11:18 PM 10-16-2019
Did we beat those pieces of shit yet?!?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:12 AM 10-20-2019
I don't think he's special either, but to say he sucks or he's overrated or blame him for not finding running room on a night where the opposing defense racked up 9 sacks and basically closed every hole with two or three defenders pretty much immediately is a bit ridiculous.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:20 AM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I don't think he's special either, but to say he sucks or he's overrated or blame him for not finding running room on a night where the opposing defense racked up 9 sacks and basically closed every hole with two or three defenders pretty much immediately is a bit ridiculous.
You said he's really good.

He's not really good. He's just a guy. I think it's fucking awesome that the Donks believe they have found their answer to their RB woes with this shrimpy turd.

He can play in the NFL, but he's just a dude who would fade into a committee somewhere. I wouldn't call him a legit starter or a worthy guy to take most of the carries in a committee.

That's not "really good"
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:33 AM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You said he's really good.

He's not really good. He's just a guy. I think it's fucking awesome that the Donks believe they have found their answer to their RB woes with this shrimpy turd.

He can play in the NFL, but he's just a dude who would fade into a committee somewhere. I wouldn't call him a legit starter or a worthy guy to take most of the carries in a committee.

That's not "really good"
He is! Dude was a 180 pound UDFA who ended up winning the starting role. He averages 5 YPC behind one of the worst OLs in the league.

The book on him hasn't been written but he's clearly NFL starter material at this point.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:50 AM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
lol listen to the depressed ass denver announcers

Hahaha
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:14 AM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He is! Dude was a 180 pound UDFA who ended up winning the starting role. He averages 5 YPC behind one of the worst OLs in the league.

The book on him hasn't been written but he's clearly NFL starter material at this point.
Believe what you want.

I, for one, am glad that Denver thinks he's a significant answer to their RB question. Makes them that much worse of a team.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:41 AM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Believe what you want.

I, for one, am glad that Denver thinks he's a significant answer to their RB question. Makes them that much worse of a team.

Yeah, I doubt we’re going to come to an agreement at this point but time will tell.

I do find your hate boner for him a bit strange though. Running backs hardly matter in the first place and they’ve got at least seven or eight starters at other, more important, positions to replace before they even consider replacing Lindsay.

Besides, even if he did suck, what franchise was ever set back by settling on an average-to-below average UDFA RB for a few seasons? It’s not like a NYG situation where they burned a top 5 pick on the guy.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:50 AM 10-20-2019
Apparently KPass and Ogbah were lining up inside and we’re just wrecking shit all night long. They held several times and we could’ve realistically of broken the record
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 02:45 PM 10-20-2019

Wow. I wonder what he sounds like on boring plays.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:52 PM 10-20-2019

Denny Matthews if he did Chiefs games.
[Reply]
Page 155 of 155
« First < 55105145151152153154155
Up