Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos will trample is on Thursday Night
Hboosboy 02:26 PM 10-13-2019
That is all.
[Reply]
Warpaint69 03:30 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hboosboy:
That’s exactly what this board believes. I’m glad the Chiefs won but at what cost? There are people here who actually believe Matt Moore will beat the Packers...lol! I’m glad to see Patrick will be back in a few weeks. Will the defense continue to play like they did last night or was Denver just that bad of a team? We’ll see.
Its football, injuries are part of it. Freak deal on a QB keep, crap happens.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 03:35 PM 10-18-2019
That’s exactly what this board believes. I’m glad the Chiefs won but at what cost? There are people here who actually believe Matt Moore will beat the Packers...lol! I’m glad to see Patrick will be back in a few weeks. Will the defense continue to play like they did last night or was Denver just that bad of a team? We’ll see.
There were butt fucking morons here who believed the donks would "trample is".
[Reply]
Hboosboy 03:37 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
There were butt ****ing morons here who believed the donks would "trample is".
And what exactly had the defense done before that game that would make you think otherwise genius?
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 03:43 PM 10-18-2019
And what exactly had the defense done before that game that would make you think otherwise genius?
Even if the Defense sucked to the levels they showed in past weeks what makes you think the Chiefs couldn't have outscored donk, provided the QB1 didn't get injured in a freak accident?

Sell your fake fan negative shit someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
[Reply]
Hboosboy 03:46 PM 10-18-2019
Even if the Defense sucked to the levels they showed in past weeks what makes you think the Chiefs couldn't have outscored donk, provided the QB1 didn't get injured in a freak accident?

Sell your fake fan negative shit someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
If the Chiefs defense didn’t show up last night the game would’ve looked completely different. The colts and texans both proved that at Arrowhead of all places.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:47 PM 10-18-2019
If
stopped reading
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 03:47 PM 10-18-2019
If the Chiefs defense didn’t show up last night the game would’ve looked completely different. The colts and texans both proved that at Arrowhead of all places.
There was no actual, relevant information in that post whatsoever. You're a moron. Stop starting worthless threads.
[Reply]
Hboosboy 03:50 PM 10-18-2019
There was no actual, relevant information in that post whatsoever. You're a moron. Stop starting worthless threads.
So In your infinite wisdom you knew the Chiefs defense was going to do what they did last night? You’re the butt ****ing moron if you’re trying to convince anyone of that...
[Reply]
Hboosboy 03:52 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
stopped reading
Probably because you’re a retarded faggot bitch...
[Reply]
Hboosboy 03:54 PM 10-18-2019
I just want to thank all the little bitches on this board who contributed to making this thread a success. Thank you all!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:55 PM 10-18-2019
You are as sharp as a bowling ball... you were wrong. Quit digging already.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 03:57 PM 10-18-2019
So In your infinite wisdom you knew the Chiefs defense was going to do what they did last night? You’re the butt ****ing moron if you’re trying to convince anyone of that...

Nope, but anybody who has watched both of those teams play knew who had the vastly stronger offense and could easily win a boat race.

To boldly state that the chiefs would get rolled by a team with the worst o-line in the NFL, a mid 30s statue at QB and an aging defense that can’t even get to the QB is asinine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
stevieray 04:01 PM 10-18-2019
Probably because you’re a retarded pillowbitergot bitch...
:-)

you're not gonna cry, are you?

that said: If ifs and buts were candy and nuts....you'd be a____________.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 04:06 PM 10-18-2019
I just want to thank all the little bitches on this board who contributed to making this thread a success. Thank you all!

This thread is a bigger failure than the condom that broke 9 months before you were shit out of your mom’s gash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:47 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Denver hasn’t scored 25 points in 14 games that will change Thursday night
Only 19 short of your prediction. So close!
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up