Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos will trample is on Thursday Night
Hboosboy 02:26 PM 10-13-2019
That is all.
[Reply]
Hboosboy 09:19 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
This thread is a bigger failure than the condom that broke 9 months before you were shit out of your mom’s gash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yet you keep posting on my thread. It’s nice living inside your head rent free. You’re too easy!
[Reply]
FAX 09:33 PM 10-18-2019
Nothing like a good trampling on a Thursday night.

Nevertheless ... it us what it us.

FAX
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 09:35 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Nothing like a good trampling on a Thursday night.

Nevertheless ... it us what it us.

FAX
:-)
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:47 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hboosboy:
Yet you keep posting on my thread. It’s nice living inside your head rent free. You’re too easy!

Damn, you “got me” with the most cliche thing you could never think of yourself, corky.

There is nothing I care less about than your short, fat, ugly, redneck ass. The only rent around here is the rent not being paid in your double wide.

Stop posting, you’re just embarrassing at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Master Chief 11:52 PM 10-18-2019
Lol OP sucks.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:54 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Master Chief:
Lol OP sucks.
One of the most pussy threads in CP history.

12-4
4 inches from a super bowl
in first place the following season
seven straight wins over Denver

WE WILL LOSE HORRIBLY TO THE SHITTIEST TEAM IN OUR DIVISION BROS FO SHO :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:14 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hboosboy:
Probably because you’re a retarded pillowbitergot bitch...
Based on the things you keep saying I'd say it's safe to assume that you are a teenager. You're "jokes" about Mahomes are so elementary and unoriginal it's pathetic. Its also safe to assume that you are the reason for your parents divorce. They probably blame each other for the way that you turned out. You're dad decided to walk out on your mom and his shit stain of a son, because he couldn't stand knowing that he is partially responsible for the failure you are and what a worthless piece of trash you will become. He was the one that convinced your mom to not go through with the abortion and now realizes that it was the biggest mistake he's ever made. Its time you go run along and quit trying to do what you were born to do and turn everything you're involved with into worthless shit. So bye bitch.
[Reply]
FringeNC 12:21 AM 10-19-2019
How bad is the Broncos offense? To get ass-raped by the one of the worst Ds in the league if not one of the worst Ds in the last decade suggests major problems. Denver better get used to finishing last.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:22 AM 10-19-2019
THIS D

IS GOOD
[Reply]
ILChief 07:35 AM 10-19-2019
All Your Base Are Belong To Us
[Reply]
PHOG 07:38 AM 10-19-2019
Failway, or is it Smellway, keep up the good work. :-)
[Reply]
petegz28 08:00 AM 10-19-2019
I'm not gonna lie....after what I saw against Indy and Houston I was ready to see Lindsay run all over us.

Everything was against us in this game:

Thursday night road game
Division rival who won 2 in a row
Strong running game
Weak run defense on our part
Banged up offense on our part

The defense shutting down the run changed the entire game but I don't think anyone can say they expected them to do it nor at the level at which they did.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:50 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
THIS D

IS GOOD
Well they finally had a pretty darn good game. I'll give you that.
[Reply]
TEX 11:46 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I'm not gonna lie....after what I saw against Indy and Houston I was ready to see Lindsay run all over us.

Everything was against us in this game:

Thursday night road game
Division rival who won 2 in a row
Strong running game
Weak run defense on our part
Banged up offense on our part

The defense shutting down the run changed the entire game but I don't think anyone can say they expected them to do it nor at the level at which they did.
Wow, can you imagine if the D would have shut down the run the prior two games? So many retards would not have blamed those losses on the offense.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:50 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
THIS D

IS GOOD
Top 5 EVER

I'll bet anyone we don't give up a single yard today!

No Rushing yards!
No Passing yards!
NO YARDS PERIOD!
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Up