ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign guard Stefen Wisniewski
pugsnotdrugs19 04:56 PM 10-08-2019
Per Schefter: https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...889023494?s=21

He’s started 101 career games including 11 in 2017 for Philly.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:04 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Rankin is raw as roadkill, a total project who hasn’t even finished a cup of coffee here yet... we’re stuck with Cam until Fish gets back, unfortunately
Fuck, he CAN'T be worse than Cam...dude didn't even block his man on that 4th down last Sunday.
[Reply]
Dante84 06:04 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Schwartz hasn't looked elite this year.
He had one mediocre game.

He's still the top, or in the top 2, Right Tackles in the NFL.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:05 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
****, he CAN'T be worse than Cam...dude didn't even block his man on that 4th down last Sunday.
I am not even going to defend Erving at LT. But I will say how much was Wylie helping\hurting? Fisher is good enough to make Wylie look decent next to him. Erving isn't and if the G next to the T isn't very good it makes it even that much harder on the T.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:06 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
He's a good guard, and Cam is more valuable at G/C than he is at tackle...

How bad is Rankin at LT, and if he's that bad, why did we trade for him?
We traded for him because we didn't need Hyde and were able to limit some of the cap hit by taking Rankin who's still on his rookie deal.

I'm happy they're making changes. Say what you want about Veach but he'll make changes and cut losses quickly (see: Amerson, David). Only so much one can do at this point in the season to combat such a wave of injuries.
[Reply]
JakeF 06:11 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
He had one mediocre game.

He's still the top, or in the top 2, Right Tackles in the NFL.
He's had more than one mediocre game this year. I'm not saying his sucks just that he hasn't been as dominant as in the past.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:28 PM 10-08-2019
O-line just got an infusion of nasty. Nice.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:32 PM 10-08-2019
Already better than Wylie

Wylie and Erving need to chip to second level. Bell is pulling to kick out the DE. Unfortunately Wylie falls down and DT swims over. So nowhere to really run. #JacobsEyeInTheSky pic.twitter.com/WA9X0w4fPv

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) October 9, 2019

[Reply]
Jerok 07:02 PM 10-08-2019
We signed a DT and OL and released an OL, now we need to relase one more. It's time.

Release DAT. Worst punt returner I've ever seen. If he makes the opposite decision every time, he would be a better player.

Edit: Unless Jeff Allen actually ISN'T coming back.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:12 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Jerok:
We signed a DT and OL and released an OL, now we need to relase one more. It's time.

Release DAT. Worst punt returner I've ever seen. If he makes the opposite decision every time, he would be a better player.

IR Wylie, release DAT, and resign Jeff Allen.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:23 PM 10-08-2019
He HAS recovered 6 fumbles, which may be useful for us given nobody can hang onto the fucking ball.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:25 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
He HAS recovered 6 fumbles, which may be useful for us given nobody can hang onto the ****ing ball.
That is a skill unto itself.
[Reply]
Strongside 07:26 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Jerok:

This made me lol the other night...

DAT needs to fair catch a fucking ride outta here.

— aaron chavis (@AChavis17) October 7, 2019

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:18 PM 10-08-2019
I’d bring Allen in to start this week. Prep Wisniewski to potentially take the job eventually.
[Reply]
Strongside 08:30 PM 10-08-2019
Wesnieski is a vet. He’s started a ton of games and in several systems...including one very similar to the Chiefs with Pederson in Philly. He won’t need more than a week or two to get up to speed so long as he’s kept himself in good shape.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:33 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Strongside:
Wesnieski is a vet. He’s started a ton of games and in several systems...including one very similar to the Chiefs with Pederson in Philly. He won’t need more than a week or two to get up to speed so long as he’s kept himself in good shape.
So who starts at LG this week?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up