ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Media Center>Rambo: Last Blood
Sure-Oz 08:55 AM 05-30-2019
https://youtu.be/4vWg5yJuWfs
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:11 PM 09-21-2019
Saw the First one in theatres and will see this Last one on Tuesday.

Stallone is still a badass.
[Reply]
Mennonite 08:36 PM 09-21-2019
Standard revenge plot. Not great but the last 15 minutes are so bloody that it's worth a watch. Seriously, the ending scenes feel like a supercut of Friday the 13 kills.

Kudos to Stallone on not bowing out on some pussy shit like Eastwood did.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:04 PM 09-21-2019
Heard one buddy loved it the other wanted it a bit longer and better story wise but loved the last 15 min. I think alot wanted this to be like Logan. Haven't seen it but may soon. The first one was really good...the rest were just mindless fun action imo. Would've been nice to see this be similar to Logan.
[Reply]
Mennonite 08:08 AM 09-22-2019
Off the top of my head, I can't think of a bloodier mainstream action movie. I just wish the story had been stronger.

Series ranking:

5 is definitely worth checking out though. We need more rated R action movies and fewer comic book flicks, imo.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:38 AM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:

Kudos to Stallone on not bowing out on some pussy shit like Eastwood did.
What does this mean? Eastwood is still making good films
[Reply]
Mennonite 09:09 AM 09-22-2019
These days Eastwood makes good films like you make good threads.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:21 AM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
These days Eastwood makes good films like you make good threads.
Sure he makes a few duds like Hereafter and J Edgar.

But I really liked the Mule and Sully.

His next about Richard Jewell is getting good buzz
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 01:25 PM 09-22-2019
Bimbo: Last dud
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:13 PM 09-22-2019
I enjoyed the hell out of this. So fucking satisfying at the end. Stallone can still rack up a body count. Great hour and a half to just forget life and indulge in some classic, violent, bloody retribution.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:07 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Saw the First one in theatres and will see this Last one on Tuesday.

Stallone is still a badass.
First Blood was a damn good movie as far as action movies in the 80’s go. I remember seeing it in the theatre.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:56 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
First Blood was a damn good movie as far as action movies in the 80’s go. I remember seeing it in the theatre.
Its still a damn good movie. Holds up well.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:38 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Stallone is looking old but he is still a badass. He gives no fucks about who he will jack up to save his family.

The ending was a little ambiguous- kind of like the western, Shane- but if you stay to the ending credits, it gives the hint that Rambo might not be done.

Did pretty well at the box office so far.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:54 PM 09-28-2019
Caught the matinee this afternoon, I’ll give it 3 of 5 stars

Starts a little slow, but reaches a satisfying climax at the end... all of the pc reviews I’ve read can get fucked

Newsflash - cartel/human trafficking types are really bad people and it’s satisfying to see them meet grisly ends

Also, there is a beautiful and brutal simplicity to the common hammer...
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:03 PM 09-28-2019
I've enjoyed all the Rambo's...first blood easily the best but the rest enjoyable imo. Not sure I'll make it to theaters on this but hope too soon

28% RT score but 83% audience score. All the Rambo's get trashed except first blood
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:18 AM 04-11-2020
Lol this movie was god awful. I liked the first 4 this was just painful to watch. It's like a shitty version of Taken. Awful send-off to Rambo. Mindless and brutal....at one point I'm sure he shoots a headless body's dick. It's B movie bad...they could've done better for Rambos story esp when you see how the first one started. Yes the last few barely had plot but those look like Emmy award winners compared to this.

Streaming on Prime
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up