ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 63
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:27 PM 05-23-2019
One of the first things I've been doing in the new house is updating all the old toggle style light switches with Decoras, and have been replacing a lot of light fixtures and worn outlets as well, and my Klein circuit breaker finder has been indispensable. Plug the transmitter into any outlet or light fixture, and it will locate the corresponding breaker.

https://www.kleintools.com/catalog/e...breaker-finder

Shortly after we moved into our old house nearly 20 years ago, my mother in law stopped by after she was at the home show and dropped off some paperwork about a ladder she had bought for me called a Little Giant. I looked it over and thought "oh god, how much did she waste on this gimmicky POS?"

Well, not a cent, as that ladder has been incredible. It's fully adjustable, you can offset it to use in a stairway, it has a work platform, and is sturdy as hell. They've cheapened them up a bit over the years, but mostly to make them lighter as mine is quite heavy.

https://www.littlegiantladder.com/

Another purchase for the new home was this Samsung gas range. It was the wife's choice and so far it has exceeded her expectations. I've never used it, but hey, if she's happy, I'm happy

[Reply]
Bowser 11:34 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
How is it for stomach sleepers? Does the velcro have any tendency to make noise when you move around on your pillow?

its the dumb things like that make sleep masks so hard for me. None of them seem to work well for stomach sleepers.
I'm a side/stomach sleeper. I can count on one hand the times the mask moved and let light in, and it was usually because I didn't have it tight enough. And I never hear it on my pillow; the Velcro faces your head and never rubs the pillow.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:36 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Miles:
Thanks. I’ll order some. Which ones your favorite?
There are several different blends. Murdered out is my favorite. Silencer Smooth is another good one.
[Reply]
eDave 11:36 PM 05-23-2019
That's a really nice range. :thumbsup:
[Reply]
007 11:49 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'm a side/stomach sleeper. I can count on one hand the times the mask moved and let light in, and it was usually because I didn't have it tight enough. And I never hear it on my pillow; the Velcro faces your head and never rubs the pillow.
OK. Ordered with a 15% off code. If they suck, I'm coming after you. :-)
[Reply]
Indian Chief 11:57 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Oh yeah. This has been fairly life changing. I think I can get you a referral discount if anyone wants to give it a go.
If you have a code, hit me up. :-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:01 AM 05-24-2019
One more thing, bought some of these LED corn bulbs off Amazon for my front outdoor fixtures and garage, and I'm pretty amazed at the light they put out. We leave the outdoor ones on all night so hopefully they last a while.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...0?ie=UTF8&th=1

[Reply]
Buehler445 12:18 AM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
If you have a code, hit me up. :-)
Should be in your PMs.
[Reply]
threebag 03:39 AM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Skullcandy headphones

Very good bang for your buck.
I’ve gone through a ton of these things. I probably have about 40 pairs of trashed ones I was going to send back. See if they would hook me up with replacements.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:23 AM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I jump around the clock for my job from time to time and can find myself sleeping in the daytime. I bought one of these and I couldn't tell you what time of the day it is when I put it on -

Comfortable as can be, adjustable, and the foam fittings for your eyes can be moved to fit your face. It's been a great purchase, but definitely not something I ever thought I'd brag about.

https://mantasleep.com/
Is sleeping on your side comfortable?
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:47 AM 05-24-2019
All this talk about coffee. I paid a good price for some brand that was supposed to have an insane amount of caffeine in it. I can’t remember the name but I had to order it off a website. I took the bag to work and we all drank it like crackheads waiting on a rock. It didn’t do shit. It tasted like normal coffee and had no affect at all caffeine wise.
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:51 AM 05-24-2019
I struggled for a while trying to find a new pillow that I liked. I had some super old down feather pillows that I’d had forever. I kept buying pillows and they just couldn’t replace my old ones. Then I broke down and ordered a My Pillow one night. I fell in love with it. But then I went and bought a new mattress at Mattress Firm and it came with 2 free pillows. I told the salesman, oh I have a My Pillow, I don’t need those. He said you’ll throw that My Pillow away after sleeping on these. It’s some kinda memory foam or something but one side of it stays cool all the time. He told me he doesn’t put a pillow case on it because it takes away some of the cooling effect. I’m even more impressed with them, and I don’t even know where My Pillow is anymore. They don’t have a brand on them, I just know they came from Mattress Firm
[Reply]
HingleMCringlebery 06:53 AM 05-24-2019

Finally upgraded from a cheap portable job site table saw and holy shit what a difference. this thing is a beast for it's price range. Should suit me well until I have more room and $ for a sawstop
[Reply]
loochy 06:56 AM 05-24-2019
I like Fruity Pebbles.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 07:32 AM 05-24-2019
Ultra-pro Play mat 24''x14''

I bought this at a game store on a whim. the clerk there said gamers use these to protect their wood tables from dice roles and heavy miniatures. Video-gamers use them as mouse pads. I just thought it looked cool and it's more durable than any print on paper. sold.

I wish the painting was properly oriented though. the Pyramidal composition is what made the painting famous
[Reply]
Page 7 of 63
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up