ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 33
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers (4) Endgame - Spoilers Welcome Thread
DaFace 08:09 PM 04-23-2019
Since Endgame is probably one of the most anticipated films we've had here in a while, let's quarantine all discussion from those who have seen the film (or who have otherwise read spoilers). If you don't want to see stuff get spoiled, stay out!

(And this will likely be the last time I view this thread until Friday, so if you need me to put something in the OP or similar, shoot me a PM. I won't read posts in here.)
[Reply]
sully1983 05:23 PM 04-27-2019
Over $150 million in one day in the USA . Yep, this shit is most likely beating Avatar at the box office. Congrats to Feige for pulling it off (ditto on everyone involved with the MCU)
[Reply]
sully1983 05:24 PM 04-27-2019
dp
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:27 PM 04-27-2019
I think that was kind of the point of Iron Man doing it, though.

Everyone else was either too scared or unsure about what to do with all that power that they just kept passing the baton.

That's why Iron Man is the leader of the Avengers...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:32 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I think that was kind of the point of Iron Man doing it, though.

Everyone else was either too scared or unsure about what to do with all that power that they just kept passing the baton.

That's why Iron Man is the leader of the Avengers...
That's why Doctor Strange TELLS them. You're telling Iron Man is the only one with balls? Thor VOLUNTEERED to do it. You don't think his Viking lard ass wouldn't gladly put that bitch on and snap Thanos out of existence, and probably survive to boot?

Doctor Strange is a grade A scumbag.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:33 PM 04-27-2019
I didn't realize Scarlett witch was so strong? She was goin toe to toe with Thanos for a minute.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:39 PM 04-27-2019
That man had a FAMILY, Stephen. Disgusting.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:56 PM 04-27-2019
Dr. Strange is a ****ing boss.

Scarlett Witch is also OP. She essentially has the power to be a WMD. It’s why they tried to put her in isolation in Civil War.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:00 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I didn't realize Scarlett witch was so strong? She was goin toe to toe with Thanos for a minute.
Omega Level Mutant
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:04 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
That's why Doctor Strange TELLS them. You're telling Iron Man is the only one with balls? Thor VOLUNTEERED to do it. You don't think his Viking lard ass wouldn't gladly put that bitch on and snap Thanos out of existence, and probably survive to boot?

Doctor Strange is a grade A scumbag.

Butterfly effect of a sequence to occur at a precise moment is what I got out it. Hence, 1 out of 14 million line
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:06 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Butterfly effect of a sequence to occur at a precise moment is what I got out it. Hence, 1 out of 14 million line
Yep. If CM stops and Ebony Maw strips her of the Gauntlet. It’s Game Over and Thanos would make sure all of Earth was wiped out.

I think Thanos has to let his guard down for the last snap to happen. He did when he thought he had the stones.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:07 PM 04-27-2019
How many times did you tear up/cry during the movie? Black Widow got me wet eyed but Iron Man had them falling.
zero...because Im a adult and its a comic book flick.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:10 PM 04-27-2019
Bull. Shit. Anyone could've snapped the gauntlet after Thor and his ragtag group of CGI baddies were on the scene and it would've had the same effect. The studly butch lesbian could just fly up into outer space and no one could interfere. It would've even given the Anti SJW crowd a feel good moment. But no, you had to rip a man away from his wife and 5 year old. All because Doctor Strange thought he was kind of an asshole that one time.

Despicable.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:13 PM 04-27-2019
Bull. Shit. Anyone could've snapped the gauntlet after Thor and his ragtag group of CGI baddies were on the scene and it would've had the same effect. The studly but h lesbian could just fly up into outer space and no one could interfere. It would've even given the Anti SJW crowd a feel good moment. But no, you had to rip a man away from his wife and 5 year old. All because Doctor Strange thought he was kind of an asshole that one time.

Despicable.
See, that's deal with time travel stuff. A sequence of events have to happen for another event to occur.

Hence all the time travel movie references
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:14 PM 04-27-2019
See, that's deal with time travel stuff. A sequence of events have to happen for another event to occur.

Hence all the time travel movie references
Not buying it. Doctor Strange had a grudge. Probably had a smirk on as Peter and Pepper were crying their eyes out. Sick bastard.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:42 PM 04-27-2019
Sorry, guys. Just having a bit of fun. Apparently hurt someone's feelings enough to thumbs my post down.

Read an article where the author accused Marvel/Disney of being homophobic because *their* Steve Rogers would never go back into the past and stay with a woman leaving Bucky behind. Made me laugh so I wanted to try my hand at being a crazy conspiracy nutjob too.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 33
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up