ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Media Center>Division 2
Imon Yourside 03:56 PM 02-11-2019

I have to say I was completely blown away by the beta for this, this maybe my favorite game ever or one of them. It achieves what the first one didn't free roaming pve loot shooter goodness with great item randomization. The Enemy AI is really improved from the first game. I was sad to see the beta go at 3 am this morning. Anyone else looking forward to this?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:51 AM 04-11-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
You should play with us, ive got about a hundred hours since release~
I play overnights so not sure we play at the same time.
[Reply]
007 03:00 AM 04-11-2019
I wish matchmaking worked worth a damn. I can't play the game solo and when I can't get on with my clan I'm kind of screwed.

Matchmaking fails everytime I use it in one way or another.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:19 AM 04-11-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
I wish matchmaking worked worth a damn. I can't play the game solo and when I can't get on with my clan I'm kind of screwed.

Matchmaking fails everytime I use it in one way or another.
Looks like you play overnight, too bad you're not on PC My buddy and I always welcome help. They need cross platform play ala Fortnite. I don't seem to have any trouble with matchmaking on PC though, anytime I look for activities or call for backup people show up.
[Reply]
007 03:54 AM 04-11-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Looks like you play overnight, too bad you're not on PC My buddy and I always welcome help. They need cross platform play ala Fortnite. I don't seem to have any trouble with matchmaking on PC though, anytime I look for activities or call for backup people show up.
I call for backup and nobody comes. Then I get an invite that pulls me halfway across the map into a battle that causes me to die over and over because the others are 4 levels higher than me. They eventually all leave and I didn't accomplish anything. Its just been a complete waste of time every time.

I never have this problem when I play with my clan. Only with randoms.

I'm on PS4 but no I don't play overnight. I work overnight and have the luxury to still post on here. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:58 AM 04-11-2019
I call for backup and nobody comes. Then I get an invite that pulls me halfway across the map into a battle that causes me to die over and over because the others are 4 levels higher than me. They eventually all leave and I didn't accomplish anything. Its just been a complete waste of time every time.

I never have this problem when I play with my clan. Only with randoms.

I'm on PS4 but no I don't play overnight. I work overnight and have the luxury to still post on here. :-)
Ah that's nice on the work thing. So you're not in World Tier 5 yet?

Division 2 is down for maintenance right now, you should join us on Fortnite save the world it's a ton of fun and nothing like the battle royale part.
[Reply]
007 04:15 AM 04-11-2019
Ah that's nice on the work thing. So you're not in World Tier 5 yet?

Division 2 is down for maintenance right now, you should join us on Fortnite save the world it's a ton of fun and nothing like the battle royale part.
I'm not even to level 30 yet because of my limited play time.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:17 AM 04-11-2019
I'm not even to level 30 yet because of my limited play time.
I wish I could help man, I put nearly 2000 hours into Division 1 despite it's flaws so this one is near perfect for me being a PVE open world player.
[Reply]
007 04:38 AM 04-11-2019
I wish I could help man, I put nearly 2000 hours into Division 1 despite it's flaws so this one is near perfect for me being a PVE open world player.
I just wish I could find a way to enjoy it solo. I die too much and just get frustrated with having to travel back to the death location via foot. Its a really stupid mechanic.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:44 AM 04-11-2019
I just wish I could find a way to enjoy it solo. I die too much and just get frustrated with having to travel back to the death location via foot. Its a really stupid mechanic.
Right it is near perfect with a 2 man group but solo is challenging. I mean I can do some stuff solo but i'm not the type of player that can solo hard content. Do you have the Auto Rez Hive thing going? that works great just turn it on and as long as it's not on cooldown it will autorevive you.
[Reply]
007 04:48 AM 04-11-2019
Right it is near perfect with a 2 man group but solo is challenging. I mean I can do some stuff solo but i'm not the type of player that can solo hard content. Do you have the Auto Rez Hive thing going? that works great just turn it on and as long as it's not on cooldown it will autorevive you.
yep, I run that with my health drone for maximum uptime but you have to be paying attention to that cooldown or it will burn you bad. ONe thing that kind of sucks about the hive is when it auto-revives when a teammate is right next to you to revive you. Wish there was a way to block it in situations like that.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:51 AM 04-11-2019
yep, I run that with my health drone for maximum uptime but you have to be paying attention to that cooldown or it will burn you bad.
The main 2 issues that I get killed by solo are advancing too far and not falling back or not paying attention to guys flanking me. Also I find using a turret instead of healing much better, I get enough armor kits dropping its usually not an issue.
[Reply]
007 04:53 AM 04-11-2019
The main 2 issues that I get killed by solo are advancing too far and not falling back or not paying attention to guys flanking me.
Flanking. Holy shit you are not kidding. The AI is too damn smart at times. I've always said this isn't really a game for a solo player because of that very thing.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:25 AM 04-11-2019
Flanking. Holy shit you are not kidding. The AI is too damn smart at times. I've always said this isn't really a game for a solo player because of that very thing.
At least with strategy you have a chance, in Division 1 it was just bullet sponges that just said i can outlast you and rushed you and nothing you could do but die. This game I can do even the heroic content with 4 players. Division 1? forget about it I had no chance. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:54 PM 04-18-2019
Massive just can't stop stepping on their own dicks, now making the Occupied Darkzone the ONLY place to drop 515 loot. This is exactly what I hated about the first game, sadly I was becoming a fanboy.

[Reply]
hometeam 05:07 PM 04-18-2019
my bet is that decision is reversed before they get it implemented.

Im not a fan of the dark zone, and its notr becuase 'i suck at pvp' or some such. In fact, ive mopped the hell out of people in there, and of course died myself plenty as well. The problem with PvP in D2 is.. its not good lol. The mechanics of this game just dont make for a high quality pvp experience, no matter how hard they tweak it. As it is, ive got about 130 hours in the game, really liking it, but the pvp is meh AF and locking the higher gear behind it is absolutely foolhardy.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up