ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuck Brett Veach
Mecca 10:58 PM 12-23-2018
Seriously had enough.

You've been a GM for roughly a year and a half and honestly you kinda suck so far.

You traded for Ragland...he sucks.
You give Hitchens a ton of money, he sucks really bad.
You spent a whole draft on a bunch of guys who have made the defense worse than it was when you took the job...

Sammy Watkins has been fine when he plays but still the same issues he's always had...

So lets be real, so far when Watkins is your best move since taking the job that is terrible.

And seriously fuck you for thinking that secondary was so good you didn't have to spend 1 pick on it till the 4th round then telling us you were fixing the run D. Yea you should did that..

So far you fucking suck at your job, a retard with a pellet gun could have basically gotten the same result as what you've done since taking over.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:49 AM 10-14-2019
Veach did well at Safety. Honey Badger is a good player and Thornhill looks good. Great pick and big run stop yesterday.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:54 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Lets remember when he was hired, we had Marcus Peters coming off of a DROY type of year and Eric Berry was an all pro.
I mean, we aren't better. But it's the one area we haven't done too bad considering our investment. But sadly it's probably the only area. The real crime is the front 7 where we've invested a ton in and look like aids.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:55 AM 10-14-2019
It's just time to admit it, John Dorsey, Chris Ballard, Brett Veach......we have the worst one.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:00 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Under normal circumstances, I would agree there's nothing a guy like Reid could do to get fired and his 9-11 wins will always be enough, but this is different.

When Mahomes gets fed up, Reid will be gone. It may take another year or possibly two, but eventually Mahomes will realize this is the ground hog day and Reid/Veach are incapable of fixing the D.

And Clark is not going to waste the entire Mahomes era by watching defensive ineptitude.

Heads will roll sooner around here.

Our HC is no longer the most powerful person in the organization behind the owner. Once Mahomes wants change, change will come.
I wonder if Pat Sr. and Leigh Steinberg will have a heart to heart with Patrick and tell him to make a business decision. Sit out to heal with Pat Sr and Steinberg advising that'll help him out long term since Steinberg is negotiating Patrick's 200 million contract .

Ultimately, the O-Line needs to be fixed, because I see this as a real possibility.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:07 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I wonder if Pat Sr. and Leigh Steinberg will have a heart to heart with Patrick and tell him to make a business decision and sit out to heal and advise that'll help him out long term since Steinberg is negotiating Patrick's 200 million contract .

Ultimately, the O-Line needs to be fixed, because I see this as a real possibility.
There's absolutely no way a competitive guy like mahomes agrees to that. And he didn't get hit. My bigger concern is if they might ask mahomes if he believes veach is good enough to warrant an extension.

And by the way, I don't know what it was, but our pass pro wasn't that terrible yesterday. Mahomes didn't get hit or even hurried much
[Reply]
scho63 09:10 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Seriously had enough.

You've been a GM for roughly a year and a half and honestly you kinda suck so far.

You traded for Ragland...he sucks.
You give Hitchens a ton of money, he sucks really bad.
You spent a whole draft on a bunch of guys who have made the defense worse than it was when you took the job...

Sammy Watkins has been fine when he plays but still the same issues he's always had...

So lets be real, so far when Watkins is your best move since taking the job that is terrible.

And seriously fuck you for thinking that secondary was so good you didn't have to spend 1 pick on it till the 4th round then telling us you were fixing the run D. Yea you should did that..

So far you fucking suck at your job, a retard with a pellet gun could have basically gotten the same result as what you've done since taking over.
This post is accurate and can be expanded upon quite a bit since you started the thread, none of which is good for the Chiefs. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 09:11 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Honey Badger looked liked he was about to cry after the game. He said something that I found interesting. He basically said the guys are playing for themselves and until they play for each other this defense is what will keep happening. Basically said the DL plays for the DL and linebackers play for the LBs. They are selfish.
They just have to look at themselves in the mirror!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:11 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
There's absolutely no way a competitive guy like mahomes agrees to that. And he didn't get hit. My bigger concern is if they might ask mahomes if he believes veach is good enough to warrant an extension.
Like RG3 when his knee gave out, you've got to protect him from himself.

You don't want him to get injured to the point that rehab would be useless.

Pat Sr. being a pro too knows there is a difference being competitive and being reckless
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:45 AM 10-14-2019
I don’t get the hate for him. He’s just a puppet GM. You’re crazy if you believe he has final say on moves. Andy hand pick this guy cause he’s a yes man.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:59 PM 10-18-2019
How about that 2019 draft class with no 1st round pick!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:05 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
How about that 2019 draft class with no 1st round pick!
Look at his UDFA too!! Dudes a stud
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:23 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
I don’t get the hate for him. He’s just a puppet GM. You’re crazy if you believe he has final say on moves. Andy hand pick this guy cause he’s a yes man.
I don't understand this obsession with "final say." Who gives a shit? Andy can say, "Brett, go get me Frank Clark" but it's still Veach who negotiates the trade and gets the contract and does all the important shit. Andy isn't the one overpaying all these contracts and getting fleeced on draft day trades. Veach is.

And Veach kinda sucks at that part of the job. Actually, he REALLY sucks at that part of the job. I don't give a shit if he's a puppet or not. He's a puppet who sucks, and because he sucks, our personnel resources have been significantly reduced more than they have to be.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:24 PM 10-18-2019
Burt Veech stole ma kandykorns
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:25 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I don't understand this obsession with "final say." Who gives a shit? Andy can say, "Brett, go get me Frank Clark" but it's still Veach who negotiates the trade and gets the contract and does all the important shit. Andy isn't the one overpaying all these contracts and getting fleeced on draft day trades. Veach is.

And Veach kinda sucks at that part of the job. Actually, he REALLY sucks at that part of the job. I don't give a shit if he's a puppet or not. He's a puppet who sucks, and because he sucks, our personnel resources have been significantly reduced more than they have to be.
So does trading Parker Ehinger for Charvarious Ward suck?? What about signing Niemann and Darrel Williams as UDFA?
[Reply]
MightyMouse 03:25 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
This just isn’t true.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up