ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuck Brett Veach
Mecca 10:58 PM 12-23-2018
Seriously had enough.

You've been a GM for roughly a year and a half and honestly you kinda suck so far.

You traded for Ragland...he sucks.
You give Hitchens a ton of money, he sucks really bad.
You spent a whole draft on a bunch of guys who have made the defense worse than it was when you took the job...

Sammy Watkins has been fine when he plays but still the same issues he's always had...

So lets be real, so far when Watkins is your best move since taking the job that is terrible.

And seriously fuck you for thinking that secondary was so good you didn't have to spend 1 pick on it till the 4th round then telling us you were fixing the run D. Yea you should did that..

So far you fucking suck at your job, a retard with a pellet gun could have basically gotten the same result as what you've done since taking over.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:46 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

He can fuck up a lot more trades or picks. He has a lot of slack from me.
I NEED A STATUS UPDATE, BIG RED.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:49 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Yeah, let’s run the guy responsible for landing Mahomes out of town. Oh, he also found several good players in the scrap heap and has been on the job for a year.

Derp.
One pick doesn't make someone a good GM. Good GMs build a good team from top to bottom. Veach hasn't done anything close to that. Frank Clark trade, Hitchens signing and bad draft picks. The guy sucks. Open your eyes would you?
[Reply]
TEX 05:47 PM 10-13-2019
Yep. The roster is decaying on his watch. Time to go.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:53 PM 10-13-2019
Honey Badger looked liked he was about to cry after the game. He said something that I found interesting. He basically said the guys are playing for themselves and until they play for each other this defense is what will keep happening. Basically said the DL plays for the DL and linebackers play for the LBs. They are selfish.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:57 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Veach got us Mahomes. He was the one making everyone watch tape, Demanding we pick this guy from TT. He was the man. Mahomes changed our team into a winner. Already ended curses. Playoff wins at home. I have no doubt we are going to win a Super Bowl sometime during the Mahomes era.

He can fuck up a lot more trades or picks. He has a lot of slack from me.
He struck gold with the most important position on the field.. So he'll get a free pass for the next 5-7 years among the general fanbase.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:59 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Honey Badger looked liked he was about to cry after the game. He said something that I found interesting. He basically said the guys are playing for themselves and until they play for each other this defense is what will keep happening. Basically said the DL plays for the DL and linebackers play for the LBs. They are selfish.
Calling out Chris Jones and Frank Clark with the usual suspects at LB
[Reply]
kcclone 06:15 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
One pick doesn't make someone a good GM. Good GMs build a good team from top to bottom. Veach hasn't done anything close to that. Frank Clark trade, Hitchens signing and bad draft picks. The guy sucks. Open your eyes would you?

Agreed. He may have hit the lottery jackpot but that's different than the guy who is self made who builds a large company from the ground up. Both guys end up rich, but one was luck and the other was talent.

And it's totally possible that the story that was force fed to us from the media was a Chiefs/Veach PR campaign to endear him to fans.

As for Mahomes and his great relationship, that can change quickly if Mahomes realizes he won't be able to fix the roster.

The longer we waste trying to fix the D, and not re-load the OL, the more of Mahomes' career we waste.
[Reply]
-King- 06:28 PM 10-13-2019
Veach is the only guy to get credit for drafting a player even though he was just a scout at the time.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:21 AM 10-14-2019
So I went to the Chiefs website and looked at their list of transactions since he was hired....

It is very arguable the only position we are better at is WR from his moves, we're better at QB but he wasn't GM for that pick. Oh and kicker...

RB worse
TE similar
OL worse
DL worse at best the same
LB worse at best the same
secondary worse
K better
P ill call it the same even though colquitt is declining.

So in about 2 and a half years as a GM our team hasn't done much to get better.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:25 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
So I went to the Chiefs website and looked at their list of transactions since he was hired....

It is very arguable the only position we are better at is WR from his moves, we're better at QB but he wasn't GM for that pick. Oh and kicker...

RB worse
TE similar
OL worse
DL worse at best the same
LB worse at best the same
secondary worse
K better
P ill call it the same even though colquitt is declining.

So in about 2 and a half years as a GM our team hasn't done much to get better.
I actually think we've done OK for the secondary. I like honey Badger and Thornhill. Fuller and ward and Claiborne aren't bad considering they're very low cost. But the rest of his moves have been bad with both trenches being terribad.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:26 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I actually think we've done OK for the secondary. I like honey Badger and Thornhill. Fuller and ward and Claiborne aren't bad considering they're very low cost. But the rest of his moves have been bad with both trenches being terribad.
Lets remember when he was hired, we had Marcus Peters coming off of a DROY type of year and Eric Berry was an all pro.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:39 AM 10-14-2019
Andy calls the shots. Veach is a pawn and apparently not a good one. They have ruined our defense in a big way.

Andy should be on the hot seat but we all know he isn't.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:40 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Lets remember when he was hired, we had Marcus Peters coming off of a DROY type of year and Eric Berry was an all pro.
And Eric Berry declining rapidly isn’t his fault.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:42 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And Eric Berry declining rapidly isn’t his fault.
No but literally having every position on the team get worse on your watch is your fault.
[Reply]
kcclone 07:47 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Andy calls the shots. Veach is a pawn and apparently not a good one. They have ruined our defense in a big way.

Andy should be on the hot seat but we all know he isn't.

Under normal circumstances, I would agree there's nothing a guy like Reid could do to get fired and his 9-11 wins will always be enough, but this is different.

When Mahomes gets fed up, Reid will be gone. It may take another year or possibly two, but eventually Mahomes will realize this is the ground hog day and Reid/Veach are incapable of fixing the D.

And Clark is not going to waste the entire Mahomes era by watching defensive ineptitude.

Heads will roll sooner around here.

Our HC is no longer the most powerful person in the organization behind the owner. Once Mahomes wants change, change will come.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up