ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuck Brett Veach
Mecca 10:58 PM 12-23-2018
Seriously had enough.

You've been a GM for roughly a year and a half and honestly you kinda suck so far.

You traded for Ragland...he sucks.
You give Hitchens a ton of money, he sucks really bad.
You spent a whole draft on a bunch of guys who have made the defense worse than it was when you took the job...

Sammy Watkins has been fine when he plays but still the same issues he's always had...

So lets be real, so far when Watkins is your best move since taking the job that is terrible.

And seriously fuck you for thinking that secondary was so good you didn't have to spend 1 pick on it till the 4th round then telling us you were fixing the run D. Yea you should did that..

So far you fucking suck at your job, a retard with a pellet gun could have basically gotten the same result as what you've done since taking over.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:23 PM 12-23-2018
At least when Dorsey reached on a dude it was a big fast fuck that if he turned out he'd be special.

Veach drafts fat dudes that aren't athletic with high picks so even if they peak they are just solid.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:24 PM 12-23-2018
Dorsey was dumb enough to keep Hue Jackson employed and fucked the season for the Browns by doing so.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:25 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Whoever said Sutton needs to stay one year needs to be fired. If it's Reid you keep him and strip away all executive decisions.

I think Sutton told veach the type of players to go after and veach got them. I can't imagine the moron that would entrust Sutton with that responsibility. I think he finished that game thinking we just lost to the oilers.
You think the GM takes marching orders from the DC of a bad defense?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:25 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Dorsey was dumb enough to keep Hue Jackson employed and fucked the season for the Browns by doing so.
They still won more games than they had in forever...they kept Jackson cause the owner liked him.

Point is though, the Chiefs are in the same spot they were when Veach took over...actually were worse because we have high dollar contracts recently given to scrubs.
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:25 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I agree, and people quickly forget some of Dorsey's awful contract decisions.
He didn’t want to do the BDB contract. So, BDB went behind his back to Chunt. Ask Chunt how that is working out? Like Chunt would have a fucking clue. Chunt is so out of touch with regular people. Spoiled brat little bastard.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:26 PM 12-23-2018
If Sutton is retained I'll climb on board the train....this offseason will tell a lot of the story about veach. He didn't have much cap to work with and that's on Dorsey.

He's going to have to cut some turd performances with big salaries, resign some important pieces and fix the secondary.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:27 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They still won more games than they had in forever...they kept Jackson cause the owner liked him.

Point is though, the Chiefs are in the same spot they were when Veach took over...actually were worse because we have high dollar contracts recently given to scrubs.
When have the Chiefs been in the drivers seat for the #1 seed? Did I miss a season?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:27 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It's not like Dorsey was some kind of genius, either. He just took big risks on character guys and some worked out and others ****ed him.

And let's not act like the Chiefs knew something no one else knew about Mahomes. If they thought he was half as good as he has been, they'd have been trying to move up to #1 overall. They deserve credit for drafting him because they took a chance, but he ended up at the absolute 100th percentile of his draft projection.
Bro he had arguably 8 pro bowl players on this roster and drafted the best QB ever.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:28 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by Spott:
Firing Dorsey was a huge mistake.
The salary cap was a shit show...that's on Dorsey. Veach didn't have much cash to work with this offseason. He has t had a first round pick yet.

Think about this friends......you're melting down when the Chiefs are going into the playoffs with the division and the home field,advantage with a first year sytarting, franchise QB who is going to throw 50 ****ing touchdowns.

I don't think ANYONE expected the Chiefs to be this good this year. I expected next year to be like this.

Find your inner lumberjack, blow the sawdust out of your beard and relax.
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:28 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
At least when Dorsey reached on a dude it was a big fast fuck that if he turned out he'd be special.

Veach drafts fat dudes that aren't athletic with high picks so even if they peak they are just solid.
The only solid we get from a Veach is up our ass.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:28 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
When have the Chiefs been in the drivers seat for the #1 seed? Did I miss a season?
Player personnel wise we are not better, the young QB Dorsey drafted became a player.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:29 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
The salary cap was a shit show...that's on Dorsey. Veach didn't have much cash to work with this offseason. He has t had a first round pick yet.
Whoa, he signed 2 of the highest dollar offseason contracts. How is that no money?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:30 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
He didn’t want to do the BDB contract. So, BDB went behind his back to Chunt. Ask Chunt how that is working out? Like Chunt would have a fucking clue. Chunt is so out of touch with regular people. Spoiled brat little bastard.
Link?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:30 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
He signed two guys with money we didn't have and one has been a collosal bust, the other injury prone guy... Got injured. All while the best we can say for our first season is that we drafted a good kick returner.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:31 PM 12-23-2018
Wonder if they'd consider hiring McKenzie
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up