ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 28
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Future Nicholls Bowl Champs Repository
BWillie 02:14 PM 08-31-2018
I didn't see a KU football thread for 2018-2019. What gives? Time to start out 1-0! David Beatty for president!

ESPN is so negative. We got this! This is the year.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...ason-bottom-10
[Reply]
ping2000 09:11 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by Lzen:
That had to have been one of the worst coached games I've ever seen. That was Herm Edwards terrible.
As Germ's team is winning 14-0. Beaty makes Herm look like Tom Landry.
[Reply]
bdj23 09:14 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by Lzen:
That had to have been one of the worst coached games I've ever seen. That was Herm Edwards terrible.
Herm Edwards is currently winning a football game
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:14 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by Pants:
Ummm... a shred of dignity?
They're not going to win a single game regardless, so who gives a shit what guy is wearing the headset on that sideline? I mean I get it, if Barry Odom lost to Tennessee-Martin I'd want him fired out of a fucking cannon. Outside of a moral high five for a few mins, they're still fucked.
[Reply]
ping2000 09:15 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Herm Edwards is currently winning a football game
His offense in the first quarter already has more yards than his entire career as Chief's coach.
[Reply]
Pants 09:16 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
They're not going to win a single game regardless, so who gives a shit what guy is wearing the headset on that sideline? I mean I get it, if Barry Odom lost to Tennessee-Martin I'd want him fired out of a fucking cannon, but outside of a moral high five for a few mins, they're still fucked.
No question. Nobody thinks this ship can be turned around. It's clearly already hit a rock and is basically sunk. You still fire the guy.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:17 PM 09-01-2018
Meachum has to be better then beaty, he learned from TCU make him the interim
[Reply]
bdj23 09:18 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by ping2000:
His offense in the first quarter already has more yards than his entire career as Chief's coach.
Run run pass punt
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:18 PM 09-01-2018
No question. Nobody thinks this ship can be turned around. It's clearly already hit a rock and is basically sunk. You still fire the guy.
Yeah and Jeff Long will. Just isn't going to happen tomorrow, although I certainly wouldn't blame him if the move was made.

No trolling thing here: I think as a fan, I'd write this whole fucking year off and just let the dude do whatever. I'd rather my AD just start searching for the next guy and putting a plan into place, instead of worrying over a feel good moment in an absolute winless year. With how shitty the entire program is, the plan isn't going to be quick and has to be a top to bottom entire picture scope.

I would want a total clean break on the staff from top to bottom 100% completely and the last thing I'd want is some rando token guy accidentally winning a game and fan support growing for the guy that accidentally won. Flush the entire fucking thing, no hope.
[Reply]
Spott 09:19 PM 09-01-2018
I’m guessing this is why nobody started an official KU football thread.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 09:20 PM 09-01-2018
Can you name a coach that is more of a lame duck or dead man walking than David Beaty in any sport?

Why even show up to the office tomorrow...?
[Reply]
ping2000 09:22 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Can you name a coach that is more of a lame duck or dead man walking than David Beaty in any sport?

Why even show up to the office tomorrow...?
Other universities in the Big 12 must be paying KU to keep him around.
[Reply]
Pants 09:24 PM 09-01-2018
I didn't think it was possible for ANY TEAM to have a worse coach than Turner Gill.
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:28 PM 09-01-2018
Ummm... a shred of dignity?

Look, it's obviously possible to win anywhere, even Kansas. Mangino proved it. He got Reesing and KU became a legitimate program.

Shit, I always bring up the example of Bill Snyder. He literally built one of the worst teams in all of sports' history into a respectable program. All by himself. Am I asking for a legend like him? No. But I think another Mangino is definitely possible.
We can only hope the AD ears to hear our cry's and eyes to see the reality of the product !!!!!!:-)
[Reply]
Pants 09:30 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
We can only hope the AD ears to hear our cry's and eyes to see the reality of the product !!!!!!:-)
To be fair, I think he knew exactly for what he was signing up. :-)
[Reply]
bdj23 09:30 PM 09-01-2018
I didn't think it was possible for ANY TEAM to have a worse coach than Turner Gill.
This is the second time in a row we have done that. Charlie Weis ring a bell?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 28
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up