ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Media Center>Death Stranding
hometeam 08:18 PM 12-08-2017
If you havent seen this game yet, its the first independently developed Hideo Kojima game (metal gear solids). Teamed up with Norman Reedus.

World premiere trailer last night and... I dont know I feel like I have lost my mind just watching it. Watch the entire thing, you will not regret it. Can anyone tell me WHAT THE ****??

[Reply]
Indian Chief 02:17 PM 05-29-2019
I currently have it on pre-order but I might cancel and wait for some reviews. I believe it will be good but man is that trailer convoluted.
[Reply]
Bump 02:30 PM 05-29-2019
I might be interested. I'm curious to what the online component is all about. It's rare to find a AAA game do something different than the same old same old so I'm gonna mark it down as a probably.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 11:10 AM 05-30-2019
I'm so pumped for this. Looks so different. Love the cosmic horror vibes. Can't wait
[Reply]
Bowser 07:30 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
We thought it looked strange before...

What in the actual fuck

The animation of the actors is amazing. There is no way I won't be buying this if it ever becomes available for the Xbox, lol.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:13 PM 09-25-2019
Just in case you've forgotten about this one coming out in a couple of months....

[Reply]
Bump 09:36 PM 09-25-2019
This is now a definite buy for me. The only game I'll even buy for the foreseeable future, until something else intrigues me.

The online component might put this game over the top, if it's like how I think it's going to be (player hotspots, player made bridges, landmarks and shit like that, that's the kind of shit I like in a game).
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:00 PM 09-26-2019
We have a 1981 Ms. Pacman cocktail table game in our house. I think I might just plug that in and wait for it to hum to life after months and just play that. Maybe even get up to the banana level.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 10:29 PM 11-04-2019
Just a few days away. Reviews are all over the place. From "absolute masterpiece" to "like eating 60 pounds of vegetables at gunpoint." I'm looking forward to it.

This is pretty damn good.

[Reply]
lcarus 05:42 PM 11-05-2019
Heard this was a chore to play. Looks interesting though. I'll probably wait and get it when it's a free PSN game or it goes on sale for really cheap. Hell I do that with almost every game now. The only game I've bought on day one in recent years is Resident Evil 2 remake.
[Reply]
Bump 01:52 AM 11-06-2019
Probably gonna wait for a sale or when I'm not too busy to play this.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:55 PM 11-14-2019
Oooofff -

[Reply]
Rausch 04:08 PM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Oooofff -

I love Razorfist but disagree here. I’ve watched about 2 hours of gameplay and can’t wait to play it. It’s an original idea, looks beautiful, and due to the interactive nature the longer you wait to play the better off you are.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 04:28 PM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I love Razorfist but disagree here. I’ve watched about 2 hours of gameplay and can’t wait to play it. It’s an original idea, looks beautiful, and due to the interactive nature the longer you wait to play the better off you are.
I'm having a damn blast. This is the most I've been addicted to a game in a long time. Gameplay mechanics are super fun, the community aspect is awesome, story is weird as hell. I think Kojima did a crappy job of marketing this game. They should've shown off a little more. Not boring at all. It really opens up in Episode 3.
[Reply]
Jerm 01:26 AM 12-01-2019
So I have got around to starting this tonight finally....I kept an open mind throughout the review embargo, listening to Giant Bomb, and on. I was always going to play it and I'm glad I'm did because HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS GAME.

Granted I'm only about 7ish hrs in (in chapter 3) but I keep hearing this is the "slog" part of the game and it only gets better...if that's the case, this will easily be my GOTY because I already love what I've played.

Really digging the story so far and how bizarre and batshit it is lol...the lore is awesome and I really dig the characters so far.

The social/multiplayer aspect of this game is one of the most ingenious things I've seen in a game...super clever and I love it totally ties into the story and is an integral part of the game.

Can't wait to get back to it!
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 05:23 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
So I have got around to starting this tonight finally....I kept an open mind throughout the review embargo, listening to Giant Bomb, and on. I was always going to play it and I'm glad I'm did because HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS GAME.

Granted I'm only about 7ish hrs in (in chapter 3) but I keep hearing this is the "slog" part of the game and it only gets better...if that's the case, this will easily be my GOTY because I already love what I've played.

Really digging the story so far and how bizarre and batshit it is lol...the lore is awesome and I really dig the characters so far.

The social/multiplayer aspect of this game is one of the most ingenious things I've seen in a game...super clever and I love it totally ties into the story and is an integral part of the game.

Can't wait to get back to it!
Addicted to building roads yet?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up