ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 167 of 386
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177217267 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Brando 08:09 PM 03-05-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Night King retires to Dorne. Hits the beach and thaws awhile.

FAX
Raises the sand snakes just to get a Bronn at those titties.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:27 PM 03-05-2019
Originally Posted by Brando:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buehler445 10:58 PM 03-05-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I know it's going to be tough because there are only 6 episodes this season but the producers would be idiots to not bring Nymeria back for an interaction with Arya.
FWIW they did that already in S7:E2. Arya is on the way back to Winterfell and gets surrounded by wolves and then Nymeria shows up all fucking giant and shit. She talks to her, and tells her shes going home and tries to get her to come with. Nymeria bounces and Arya says, "That's not you." It was really well acted by Maisie Williams (which had to be tough with all CGI, but nonetheless) and fairly moving.

Originally Posted by Brando:
Raises the sand snakes just to get a Bronn at those titties.
Hot Tits Sand is dead, yo.

Interesting story though, years ago, she made this God awful kids series called Mia and Me. My daughter watched a whole season of this noise, and I kept thinking....Where have I seen this chick.

OH YEAH. I saw her tits on game of Thones and they were GOOOOOOD.

This chick can't be 16 when she made this.... This is .... well.... awkward.

Couldn't watch it anymore.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:07 PM 03-05-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Only if you’re a pussy. :-)

My buddy convinced me to rewatch front to back. He OBVIOUSLY has more time than I do. I just started S7. Anyway, I’m glad I did. Hell all it’s done is snow the whole fucking winter so WTF right? Still a good watch all these years later.

In fact, some of the stuff I was fussy about earlier sat well after time. Like her time in Essos seemed like fuckery but fits better at its conclusion. Some of the decisions that were made make more sense and without time between work together better. And damn do I love the hound and all his shit talk.

Except them burning Shreen. I couldn’t fucking do that shit. Not again.
One other point worth making, Liam Cunningham fucking destroys every scene he's in. He's gives some goddamned compelling performances.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:11 AM 03-06-2019
One other point worth making, Liam Cunningham ****ing destroys every scene he's in. He's gives some goddamned compelling performances.
Yeah, he's great. I was sad to see Charles Dance go, because he was fucking killing it as Tywin.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:15 AM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Yeah, he's great. I was sad to see Charles Dance go, because he was fucking killing it as Tywin.
The scenes with him and Arya were amazing.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:28 AM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I wonder what's got Arya so spooked..
She cant kill all the white walkers by herself? Saw someone die she cares about? Barley escaped with her life just a second ago? All the above.

Episode 3 is going to be epic. Supposedly the battle of Winterfell is going to take the whole 90 minutes of the show. Main characters are going to die. I'm glad they got right person to pull that off.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:37 AM 03-06-2019

Hot Tits Sand is dead, yo.

Interesting story though, years ago, she made this God awful kids series called Mia and Me. My daughter watched a whole season of this noise, and I kept thinking....Where have I seen this chick.

OH YEAH. I saw her tits on game of Thones and they were GOOOOOOD.

This chick can't be 16 when she made this.... This is .... well.... awkward.

Couldn't watch it anymore.
We don't know that shes dead. We only know shes been poisoned. Someone could slip in and gave her the antidote and freed her and Mama snake. Ya never know with this show.:-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:28 AM 03-06-2019
FWIW they did that already in S7:E2. Arya is on the way back to Winterfell and gets surrounded by wolves and then Nymeria shows up all fucking giant and shit. She talks to her, and tells her shes going home and tries to get her to come with. Nymeria bounces and Arya says, "That's not you." It was really well acted by Maisie Williams (which had to be tough with all CGI, but nonetheless) and fairly moving.

Can't believe I forgot about this. Although I would like to see Nymeria and Ghost come back in the end battle.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:00 PM 03-06-2019
One other point worth making, Liam Cunningham fucking destroys every scene he's in. He's gives some goddamned compelling performances.
He was a strong part of the quite short lived Brit show "Outcasts"
[Reply]
vailpass 01:59 PM 03-06-2019
One other point worth making, Liam Cunningham ****ing destroys every scene he's in. He's gives some goddamned compelling performances.
Had to look up his name to see who he is. (I don't know the names of actors for shit.)

First lines in his IMDB:
"actor Liam Cunningham was an electrician in the mid 80's. He saw an ad for an acting school and he decided to give acting a try."

Good move.
[Reply]
FAX 02:01 PM 03-06-2019
I have mixed emotions about all this.

On the one hand, I'll watch the last season and enjoy it. On the other hand, I'm not sure I'm ready for this series to end. Every episode gets us closer to the finale. The finale is going to be sad. It will be like everybody dies and there's no coming back.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 02:04 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
She cant kill all the white walkers by herself? Saw someone die she cares about? Barley escaped with her life just a second ago? All the above.

Episode 3 is going to be epic. Supposedly the battle of Winterfell is going to take the whole 90 minutes of the show. Main characters are going to die. I'm glad they got right person to pull that off.
Uh ... does her face power give her the ability to de-face a wight (sp?) and face up as one of those?

FAX
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:24 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

To be fair one of the actors came out and said most of the main characters make it to the last battle.

FWIW
[Reply]
Frazod 03:37 PM 03-06-2019
I saw this brought up elsewhere - it's possible that Arya is running from Jaqen H'ghar, who might be none too appreciative of her using proprietary Faceless Man methodology to carry out Stark family business.
[Reply]
Page 167 of 386
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177217267 > Last »
Up