ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 287 of 300
« First < 187237277283284285286287 288289290291297 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:52 PM 03-31-2019
Originally Posted by kstater:
Those winters in Georgia can be a real bitch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah... This season finale kind of fell flat... The Zombies popping out of the snow didn't make sense with the ones that were frozen...Not sure what happened at the Kingdom to make them move...fire??
Last week's episode was better.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:42 PM 03-31-2019
I agree with this ^^^

No cliffhanger ending for the season and a lot of plot holes/bad storytelling IMO.

Why did they have to leave the Kingdom? The boiler blew up or something?

And after 7 seasons with not a snowflake, all of a sudden it's like an arctic blizzard, but wherever the whisperers are it's not.

And why is Alpha getting Adrian Petersoned by Beta? Not sure what she did. Or are we supposed to be guessing?

And any clue as to what the person on the radio was saying/who it was? Not enough for a cliffhanger IMO.
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:16 AM 04-01-2019
How cold does it have to be for the river to freeze solid enough for them all to cross it safely? Running water just doesn't instantly freeze like that.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:40 AM 04-01-2019
I actually liked not having a cliffhanger, outside of whose voice was that on the radio at the end, for the season finale. After the gut punch episode from last week a season finale that just sets the table for next season is a nice change of pace.
[Reply]
sedated 07:46 AM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by kstater:
Those winters in Georgia can be a real bitch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I thought they moved north of Georgia a long time ago. Eugene was leading them to DC around season 3 or 4.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:49 AM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by sedated:
I thought they moved north of Georgia a long time ago. Eugene was leading them to DC around season 3 or 4.
You're correct. They are in Virginia in the show world, the show is shot in GA. Most of the winter scenes were probably shot at Tyler Perry's studio.
[Reply]
sedated 09:06 AM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Why did they have to leave the Kingdom? The boiler blew up or something?

And after 7 seasons with not a snowflake, all of a sudden it's like an arctic blizzard, but wherever the whisperers are it's not.

And why is Alpha getting Adrian Petersoned by Beta? Not sure what she did. Or are we supposed to be guessing?

And any clue as to what the person on the radio was saying/who it was? Not enough for a cliffhanger IMO.
They had to leave the Kingdon because the pipes kept bursting and they have been running out of supplies all season.

I think the implication is that the Whisperers have moved south. I think there was some time between the heads on sticks situation and that episode. The Whisperers had instructed the others to stay north of the boundary, giving them the option of heading south.

The beating stuff might be over the top, but she said "I'm going to have to be even stronger to do what's coming next".

The person over the radio will obviously be big in season 10.
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:34 AM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:

That was my first thought as well

I think it has something to do when a Whisperer shows a sign of weakness,remember the daughter showing Alpha the marks on her arms last week.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:38 AM 04-02-2019
Im guessing the person on the radio was Maggie.......or the amazon junkyard woman.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:50 AM 04-02-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Im guessing the person on the radio was Maggie.......or the amazon junkyard woman.
My money is on Maggie.

If it's Jadis (junk woman) then Rick Grimes is back in play since she rescued / saved Rick after he became a re-bar pin cushion.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:57 PM 04-02-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Not the Commonwealth?
[Reply]
wutamess 02:53 PM 04-02-2019
Not anyone from Fear TWD? That was my first thought.
[Reply]
sedated 03:36 PM 04-02-2019
Originally Posted by wutamess:
Not anyone from Fear TWD? That was my first thought.
From what I understand, the time jump at the beginning of season 9 (6 years) made that impossible.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 05:19 PM 04-02-2019
So they have snow hurricanes in Georgia now? The debri flying around was near deadly.

Don't worry though, the weather is a help for the living. It's so cold it freezes walkers standing in place and handles freezing the river. However, they do still need to watch out for walkers under the snow. That's the downside to snow. Being above it is deadly, but it's like having a nice warm blanket if you're under it.

In all seriousness, watching the episode I couldn't remember the last one that featured weather having any impact. Rain, snow, wind, etc. It's possible I've completely forgotten about them, but it was actually surprising that I couldn't remember any episode that really had weather in it. It's always Sunny and 70 in Georgia, right?

Unless there is some interesting Negan previews for next season, I'm sticking with being done with the show.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:26 PM 04-02-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
So they have snow hurricanes in Georgia now? The debri flying around was near deadly.

Don't worry though, the weather is a help for the living. It's so cold it freezes walkers standing in place and handles freezing the river. However, they do still need to watch out for walkers under the snow. That's the downside to snow. Being above it is deadly, but it's like having a nice warm blanket if you're under it.

In all seriousness, watching the episode I couldn't remember the last one that featured weather having any impact. Rain, snow, wind, etc. It's possible I've completely forgotten about them, but it was actually surprising that I couldn't remember any episode that really had weather in it. It's always Sunny and 70 in Georgia, right?

Unless there is some interesting Negan previews for next season, I'm sticking with being done with the show.
You do realize that they show world right now is in Virginia and not Georgia right?
[Reply]
Page 287 of 300
« First < 187237277283284285286287 288289290291297 > Last »
Up