ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 286 of 300
« First < 186236276282283284285286 287288289290296 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 01:33 AM 03-26-2019
It's a bad sign that I had to watch The Talking Dead to find out who most of the piked heads were...or maybe I'm just bad with disembodied heads.

Spoiler!
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:20 AM 03-26-2019
Sonofabitch! My DVR cut off the recording before it finished. Right after the commercial break after Alpha sat down next to Lydia in the theater. Sound like I missed a hell of an ending. Now I have to find a replay and catch what happened.
[Reply]
KC Dan 08:26 AM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
BTW wouldn’t they have all the saviors guns and ammo? Or has so much time passed that they were all used up and obsolete?
But, they have Eugene. They should be making rounds around the clock. Makes little sense to me
[Reply]
Nzoner 08:38 AM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Sonofabitch! My DVR cut off the recording before it finished. Right after the commercial break after Alpha sat down next to Lydia in the theater. Sound like I missed a hell of an ending. Now I have to find a replay and catch what happened.
I just now found out reading this thread,I thought it was a little odd that this episode according to my DVR was only 1 hour when it's usually like 1:08
[Reply]
sedated 09:42 AM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
It's a bad sign that I had to watch The Talking Dead to find out who most of the piked heads were...or maybe I'm just bad with disembodied heads.

Spoiler!
Totally disagree about the last point in your spoiler (if we are talking about the same thing) - I LOVED the way they executed it - the people still at the fair wondering where someone was, then the reveal of where that person ended up.
[Reply]
eDave 10:38 AM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Ok jeez. Finally we get some shit lit. That was one mofo of an episode. Homeboy’s speech at the end was a little much, but damn - how these guys will react will be interesting.

BTW wouldn’t they have all the saviors guns and ammo? Or has so much time passed that they were all used up and obsolete?
Reminded me of 300.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:33 PM 03-26-2019
My DVR cutoff too early too. But I heard the first 30 seconds of talking dead and they made an announcement about it - saved me from hearing it.

But wow - one of the strongest episodes in a long time. I've mentioned it before, but this season has redeemed itself.

Yes, it has flaws (but it always has had them).....but we're back with potentially the best "bad guy" since the Governor.
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:45 PM 03-26-2019
it wasn't your dvrs' that cut off early. i watched it live, knew it was scheduled for an hour. after the first minute of "Overtime", i knew something was wrong.

Hardwick even said it in the opening minutes of talking dead. i can't speak for satellite, but if you have On Demand with your cable co, you should be able to watch it in its entirety.
sorry if you missed it guys. it really was the best episode of the season.
[Reply]
SAGA45 10:36 PM 03-26-2019
"I have a feeling...it's gonna be a hard winter" - Alpha
[Reply]
TinyEvel 10:52 PM 03-26-2019
Hey what about the recurring “alpha / beta” themes here. Like with the Jadis helicopter people. Think there’s any connection?
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:31 AM 03-27-2019
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
it wasn't your dvrs' that cut off early. i watched it live, knew it was scheduled for an hour. after the first minute of "Overtime", i knew something was wrong.

Hardwick even said it in the opening minutes of talking dead. i can't speak for satellite, but if you have On Demand with your cable co, you should be able to watch it in its entirety.
I watched it On Demand last night. There was a lot that happened after my DVR stopped the recording. Great episode and this season has been really good.

Alpha is one scary, crazy bitch. :-)
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:27 AM 03-27-2019
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
"I have a feeling...it's gonna be a hard winter" - Alpha
Call John Snow!!!!!

Oppps....wrong show...
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:14 AM 03-27-2019
Originally Posted by cabletech94:

Finally got to see it in its entirety and agree,it felt like one of those old classic episodes,Herschel's death,the human cattle slaughter from Sanctuary etc.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:11 PM 03-31-2019
FTWD with a bit of a chip on its shoulder, showing signs of actual storytelling

[Reply]
kstater 08:13 PM 03-31-2019
Those winters in Georgia can be a real bitch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 286 of 300
« First < 186236276282283284285286 287288289290296 > Last »
Up