ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Media Center>Shameless (Showtime)
kcxiv 05:55 PM 01-31-2011
Anyone seen this show? its fucked in every way, but i love it.
[Reply]
jiveturkey 11:16 AM 03-21-2012
I too love it. It can make me laugh and feel extremely uncomfortable in a matter of minutes.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:55 AM 03-21-2012
It is must-DVR viewing for me and the wife. Hilarious. To be watched after the kids are in bed and asleep for an hour to make sure they never walk in on it. This show contains every kind of foul I ever heard of and a few I haven't.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:06 PM 03-21-2012
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Anyone else been watching? Ive really enjoyed this season. It never fails to make me laugh. The writing and acting is great. This is a top 5 show for me. Very underrated.
:-) @ Steve/Jimmy's "girlfriend" and attempting to find her lover in one of the closed off steel crates .
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:26 PM 03-21-2012
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
It appears you won't find evidence of it on the internet as she hasn't really been a celeb of late, but Chloe Webb on Shameless is foiyn as rice wine. Looks like a more feminine, less worn-out, Tatum O'Neal.

BTW Shameless is slowly but surely becoming my favorite show on TV, and that's saying a LOT. You NEVER know what's gonna happen next, but it's gonna be twisted, depraved, funny and sad. Constantly showing how people can be unhuman and still deeply human.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:44 PM 03-27-2012
Were those candid shots of the vag during birth really necessary?
Last two episodes have been really good though.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:06 PM 03-27-2012
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Were those candid shots of the vag during birth really necessary?
Last two episodes have been really good though.
Yeah, that was unpleasant.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:21 PM 03-27-2012
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Yeah, that was unpleasant.
The shock value fit right in with the theme of the show but damn. No warning and all of a sudden there it is.
It took a couple T&A shots of Jimmy's LatinAmerican wife to set me back to rights.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:35 PM 04-01-2012
Ho Li Shit!!

Emmy Rossum kills. Cleaning up after her depressive mother?

Ho Li Shit!!

Filliam H. Mufffman kills. Pining after his depressive wife?

Ho Li Shit!!

Emmas Kenney breaking into tears?

Motherfucking Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such a good show.
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:52 AM 04-02-2012
Wow, they made Karen one of the worst people on TV. lol Season one i was like yeah, she's hot. Now towards the end of season 2 im like, fuck this bitch needs to get hit by a truck. lol

Great season ender. Some sad, but some really good positive for the family at the end. The Brazillian chick knocking frank out with the frying pan made me just start laughing out loud.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:40 PM 01-13-2013
Season 3 starts tonight... who's in?
[Reply]
Dr. Gigglepants 03:49 PM 01-13-2013
Weird, I'm 3 episodes into this series. A couple weeks ago I did a search in media center, to see what other CPers thought about this show, as I do with most life decisions. I swear this thread didn't come up in the results.

that said, decent show so far, hoping it gets better though.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:33 PM 01-13-2013
I missed the season 1 marathon last weekend, but caught all of season 2 last night. Liked it so much I watched it all in one sitting.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:39 PM 01-13-2013
I'm in....I've seen most of the first two seasons. It will probably make me want to renew showtime.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 07:33 PM 01-13-2013
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Season 3 starts tonight... who's in?
Me, I liked season one better than two, but it was still pretty good.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:44 PM 01-28-2013
I really haven't been digging this season, but holy shit Frank and Carl last night:

I have lice, too?
Yes. Yes you do.
Fiona's going to freak out.
Nooo. Fiona is not going to freak out. Because Fiona is not going to know. You're a man now, Carl. The cancer makes you a man. And as a man it's your job to keep secrets from the women who love you.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up