ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Media Center>Shameless (Showtime)
kcxiv 05:55 PM 01-31-2011
Anyone seen this show? its fucked in every way, but i love it.
[Reply]
Nickhead 10:06 PM 01-11-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I haven't watched any of the current season. Is the nudity at least up to par?
the tattooed asian bike repair chic is fuckin' sweet as bro :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 09:26 AM 01-13-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I've watched since day one. It's definitely on a down swing but it's happened before then it comes back.
The Ian gay boys story line is horrible. Kev and V have kinda jumped the shark. Frank is in a lull. The older he gets the less funny Carls thing is. Deb is nasty and too close to actual white trash.
Fiona's bra and panty dance is the best thing about her right now.
That and seeing Lip's chicks naked is the highlight of some episodes.
Looking back I see I'm a season behind.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:05 AM 01-22-2018
Poor Liam. That was worse than ODing on cocaine.

And of course, Frank is a Tank.
[Reply]
old_geezer 11:33 AM 01-22-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I've watched since day one. It's definitely on a down swing but it's happened before then it comes back.
The Ian gay boys story line is horrible. Kev and V have kinda jumped the shark. Frank is in a lull. The older he gets the less funny Carls thing is. Deb is nasty and too close to actual white trash.
Fiona's bra and panty dance is the best thing about her right now.
That and seeing Lip's chicks naked is the highlight of some episodes.
I pretty much agree with all of this. To me Fiona is no longer that hot; She needs to eat a sandwich or two. My favorite character on this show by far is Svetlana. That scheming Russian knows how to play the game. Kev: Is that a dead body in that bag? Svetlana: I don't think she's quite dead yet. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:48 AM 01-22-2018
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
I pretty much agree with all of this. To me Fiona is no longer that hot; She needs to eat a sandwich or two. My favorite character on this show by far is Svetlana. That scheming Russian knows how to play the game. Kev: Is that a dead body in that bag? Svetlana: I don't think she's quite dead yet. :-)
Knew where that was going as soon as the geezer didn't recognize her.

And speaking of Kevin, saw Steve Howey in two episodes in a row on Seal Team. Wonder if he's about to jump ship, or if he's just multitasking.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:13 PM 01-22-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Knew where that was going as soon as the geezer didn't recognize her.

And speaking of Kevin, saw Steve Howey in two episodes in a row on Seal Team. Wonder if he's about to jump ship, or if he's just multitasking.
The guy that plays Ian stayed even though he joined Gotham .
[Reply]
scho63 01:17 AM 10-23-2018
Any thoughts on this 9th season at the halfway point?

Seems like they are rushing through to collect paychecks. Also hard to keep writing crazy after 9 seasons and have originality.
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:55 PM 10-23-2018
this season is a fire sale with two leaving after this season. just clearing house for the new arrivals next year. of course i am only guessing.

given that the uk shameless lasted 11 years, 20 plus episodes w/over 45 min, i think there is plenty story to tell, it's just in limbo.

i was even thinking several weeks ago, it was odd that the us version had held onto so many characters this long. for example, the uk version ran fine without fionna, as she was only part of the series for the first two seasons. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 10:23 AM 10-24-2018
BTW, Courtney Cox looks like Frankenstein after royally FUCKING up her face with plastic surgery and botox.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:19 AM 10-24-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
BTW, Courtney Cox looks like Frankenstein after royally FUCKING up her face with plastic surgery and botox.
Made me really miss Sasha Alexander. What a piece.

[Reply]
Rasputin 11:23 AM 10-24-2018
I use to think this was the greatest novelty show ever but i've lost interest in it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:30 PM 10-24-2018
Made me really miss Sasha Alexander. What a piece.
Also, reminds me. Anyone else watch Superstore? Have to be shaken into remembering 'Cheyenne' used to play Lip's university side-piece?

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:58 PM 10-24-2018
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
this season is a fire sale with two leaving after this season. just clearing house for the new arrivals next year. of course i am only guessing.

given that the uk shameless lasted 11 years, 20 plus episodes w/over 45 min, i think there is plenty story to tell, it's just in limbo.

i was even thinking several weeks ago, it was odd that the us version had held onto so many characters this long. for example, the uk version ran fine without fionna, as she was only part of the series for the first two seasons. :-)
I know that Emmy Rossum is leaving but who else is going to leave?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:26 PM 10-24-2018
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
I know that Emmy Rossum is leaving but who else is going to leave?
Ian [Cameron Monaghan] is already out. Him and Mickey in prison is, as of now, an officially closed storyline.

https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/08/cameron...ing-shameless/
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:29 PM 10-25-2018
Ian [Cameron Monaghan] is already out. Him and Mickey in prison is, as of now, an officially closed storyline.

https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/08/cameron...ing-shameless/
the way they did the ending to that episode was classic shameless :-)
[Reply]
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Up