ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Paul Rudd on Hot Ones eating wings..shouts out PM15
DTVietnam 12:03 AM 10-20-2019
starts at 19:30 but entire episode is worth a watch..

Small shoutout to PM15 and then calls Arrowhead Camerohead

[Reply]
bobbything 06:26 AM 10-23-2019
Paul Rudd is awesome. He’s is the opposite of “Hollywood elitist.” Just an FYI.
[Reply]
DaFace 06:33 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
It's not irrational to hate him, he refers to the fans of the Chiefs by saying, "there's a reason why they call it 'Camarohead'".
Umm...have you been to Arrowhead? I love Chiefs fans, but there's no denying that some stereotypes are deserved.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:30 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I mean, he HAD to know. Right? I mean.
Of course he does
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:44 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:
Paul Rudd is awesome. He’s is the opposite of “Hollywood elitist.” Just an FYI.
This is why his career is successful.

He plays the everyman.

You see yourself in him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:45 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I mean, he HAD to know. Right? I mean.
I was hoping he hadn't gotten too big for it.

And he did not disapoint.

Side note - they're absolutely right, Living With Yourself got binged in a day and a half. Those episodes are so short that you just fly through them. Good little show, though I kinda wish
Spoiler!

Minor quibble I suppose - Rudd is awesome.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:52 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is why his career is successful.

He plays the everyman.

You see yourself in him.
I love Rudd... But everyman eat's wings, not Cauli-wings...:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:01 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
He says he normally eats meat. There's probably a superhero suit he's contractually bound to fit into or something at the moment.
[Reply]
underEJ 10:01 AM 10-23-2019
He has two different physiques and the svelte one requires cauliflower over wings and constant workouts. He is probably shooting something that requires that commitment. The regular physique is full of wings and Z-mans.
[Reply]
underEJ 10:04 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
He says he normally eats meat. There's probably a superhero suit he's contractually bound to fit into or something at the moment.
oops beaten to it. He has a great story about destroying a rabbit in a restaurant in front of Alicia Silverstone not knowing she was as particular about her no meat stance.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:11 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by underEJ:
oops beaten to it. He has a great story about destroying a rabbit in a restaurant in front of Alicia Silverstone not knowing she was as particular about her no meat stance.
:-) good to know. I just jumped to the Chiefs part of the segment. I love Rudd and should have known there was a reason...
[Reply]
RickObie 11:04 AM 10-23-2019
That was awesome!!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:17 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I'm not gonna fight you about it, but it appears possible you have a tilted perspective on the guy. The Camerohead thing wasn't a slam on the fans, or if it was it was an affectionate one. It came in the middle of him touting the parking lot tailgate.

He also comes back year after year to head up and participate in Big Slick, which brings KC and it's sports stars together to raise money for Children's Mercy. Him, Riggle and Sudekis came up with the idea, got it started and have stayed with it throughout.

And when the playoffs come for Chiefs OR Royals, . . . he effing invites the entire city on social media to come party at his Mom's effing HOUSE. They had hundreds there for the WS.

He might be a pretty-boy douche, that's a matter of opinion and personal interaction, but I think it's unfair to suggest he has disdain for or has forgotten his hometown.
All of this, except he isn't a douche at all. He's a legit good guy.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:19 AM 10-23-2019
If you don't like fried cauliflower (or pickles, mushrooms, jalapeños, etc.), you sure as **** aren't "everyman" and certainly shouldn't claim to have anything to do with Iowa.
[Reply]
God of Thunder 11:47 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
Your hate is not irrational. Rudd got his real start in Clueless as the step brother, which broads liked for some reason. He then parlayed that into minor roles on Friends and other shows.
Then he got into Judd Apaotow's world and was cast in tons of "comedies" where none of his characters said anything funny.
Now he's in the Marvel universe and making jillions.
It's not irrational to hate him, he refers to the fans of the Chiefs by saying, "there's a reason why they call it 'Camarohead'".
He's a Hollywood elitist who thinks he's better than you, even though when he flashes his pearly whites they look like baby teeth - He's a very average person.
The only reason you know who he is, is because he knows certain powerful people who live in a certain place.
He's a untalented Douche.

BTW - SNR, I could use a hug but I think the logistics would make that an impossibility, (me being in Angola and all). Thanks for the offer though.
Having worked with him before - he's been nothing but nice.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up