ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Describe your feeling when Mahomes was down.
Wallcrawler 06:01 PM 10-18-2019
I saw the qb sneak, thought it was stupid, fearing a cheap shot or two at the bottom of the pile.

As players peeled off, initially, i thought Reiter was the one hurt, as Mahomes wasn't moving and was motioning. He looked calm, i just knew it was Reiter....

Then, Pat slid off of Reiter, and took his helmet off.
My mild concern for our center turned into pure unadulterated horror as i realized it was actually Patrick that was hurt, and hurt bad.

I wanted to vomit. Id just finished a footlong Jimmy Johns BLT moments prior, and i was seconds away from spewing it all over my hardwood floor.

Quickly, my nausea turned into unbridled fury toward the stupidity of Andy Reid. I screamed. I shouted disparaging tirades laced with extreme profanity toward the walrus.

My wife took my girls, 10, and 9 from the room.

There's been much debate over the sneak. Patrick Mahomes is too valuable to give free shots on him to the defense. He was already hurt. It made, and still makes no sense to me that Andy offered up his qb like that. Everything is riding on him. It isnt fair to him, but that's how it is.

Andy's seemingly "**** protecting Pat" attitude all season has been puzzling and infuriating, but this was the final straw.

So. Violent nausea, despair, quickly turning into the most primal fury I've felt in nearly a decade sending my family fleeing the room. Not my proudest moment.

Seeing Pat walk off, and seeing him in the locker room made me feel so much better, but Andy not protecting Mahomes this season behind a clearly struggling O line, its gotta change.

Maybe this wakes him up. Maybe not.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:32 AM 10-19-2019
Complete disbelief tinged with sheer terror
[Reply]
007 10:33 AM 10-19-2019
Welp, it was only a matter of time.

I always expect something bad to happen when it comes to the chiefs.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:04 AM 10-19-2019
Surprisingly calm. As soon as we went for it on 4th down I shook my head and hoped it wasn't a QB sneak. When we snuck it I didn't feel surprised that he got hurt. It didn't shake me as much as a healthy Mahomes getting hit vs Jacksonville. I was already on pins and needles on every dropback that he would get hit and suffer a serious injury. In a weird way I'm relieved we can get him off the field to get his ankle right.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:10 AM 10-19-2019
I immediately set out for the nearest bar and upon arrival took a shot.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 11:22 AM 10-19-2019
I knew it had to a bad injury for Mahomes to stay down. He is one tough hombre and demonstrated that multiple times during his time at Texas Tech.

I was pretty disheartened
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:03 PM 10-19-2019
Is Because Chiefs a feeling?
[Reply]
64 Chief 12:20 PM 10-19-2019
This team has been breaking my loyal heart for 50 years. I had to turn off the TV and not respond to any calls or texts. Chiefs winning the Super Bowl is one of the last items on my bucket list, still have hope. Do you hear me Pat? I don't want to have to come back to haunt anyone.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:22 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Is Because Chiefs a feeling?
Because Chuefs
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:28 PM 10-19-2019

[Reply]
chinaski 12:45 PM 10-19-2019
This song immediately came to my mind...

[Reply]
KCUnited 01:13 PM 10-19-2019

[Reply]
Otter 01:13 PM 10-19-2019
Things haven't been going well 2 weeks and I wish they've sat our golden man to rest up. You could tell he was beat up.

I also was wondering why the hell the Chiefs medical staff were allowing him to put weight on a the knee shortly after being popped into place from dislocation.

The team did rally and a dislocated knee is an injury that isn't overwhelming but 'because Chiefs' so I fear for the worst and hope for the best.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 08:38 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Talking about our feelings together, I thought this was a Chiefs forum not a knitting circle
I feel I'd like to take your Seau Jersey and roll it up into a rope. I feel like using that rope to floss my swamp ass back and forth on a hot day after taking an unwiped taco bell shit. I would then feel like drawing a brown lightning bolt on your front door and using my nail gun to tack the Jersey above it.
[Reply]
ClarkGriswold 09:35 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I was in the middle of jerking off. Talk about ruining the moment!
Seeing him on the ground like that gave me the same feeling as beating off with your thumb over the hole.
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 02:44 AM 10-23-2019
I'm now 42 years old. I used to be a big Falcons & Chiefs fan from the time I was very young until my mid/late twenties. Then Michael Vick came along followed by that dog fighting mess and I stopped watching the NFL altogether. That is until I heard about this amazing QB my old AFC favorite KC Chiefs had drafted. Patrick Mahomes got me to be a fan again, so when I saw the injury I was struck with sadness. I came back to watch greatness, the next Montana, Elway, Morino, Manning only better. So my initial thought was "please don't let this be career threatening!"
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up