ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 97
« First < 303637383940 414243445090 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:16 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
“Beast of Bourbon” is where? I may be in for that.
East Mesa...don't know if this link will work...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...NQ2N-iW2bfxwqE
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:23 PM 01-14-2019
Meanwhile...

[Reply]
KcKing 04:25 AM 01-15-2019
Maybe I missed the reason why in all of these pages, but why do you guys just not go to PubRock? I have a blast everytime I go.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1748019892
[Reply]
scho63 07:18 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by KcKing:
Maybe I missed the reason why in all of these pages, but why do you guys just not go to PubRock? I have a blast everytime I go.

They don't serve food, seems loud and hard to talk with the group and probably tough to get a seat and a little grittier than we like.

I think next year we will try it once just to experience.
[Reply]
fan4ever 08:35 AM 01-15-2019

I've been there. Not a fan of the DJ situation and "crowd interaction"...Tomahawk chop...another Kansas City first down. I know they're trying to recreate the game atmosphere, I just don't care for it...too old I guess...and the service/food was an issue. I guess it still is because I see a lot of people complaining about it on AZ Chiefs Kingdom on facebook.
[Reply]
scho63 09:01 AM 01-15-2019
Are we confirmed then for Fan4ever's chateau for the game?

We can start coordinating the liquor list

I would like to bring a large bottle of Tito's, 2 bottles of wine and 2 mixed 6 packs of beer from Safeway. I would also like to bring one food dish.
[Reply]
KcKing 09:04 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
They don't serve food, seems loud and hard to talk with the group and probably tough to get a seat and a little grittier than we like.

I think next year we will try it once just to experience.
Those are valid reasons. It's usually impossible to get a table unless you're several hours early for a regular season game. It's very loud and usually hot in there from all the people too.
[Reply]
KcKing 09:07 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
I've been there. Not a fan of the DJ situation and "crowd interaction"...Tomahawk chop...another Kansas City first down. I know they're trying to recreate the game atmosphere, I just don't care for it...too old I guess...and the service/food was an issue. I guess it still is because I see a lot of people complaining about it on AZ Chiefs Kingdom on facebook.
Makes sense.
[Reply]
scho63 09:09 AM 01-15-2019
Those are valid reasons. It's usually impossible to get a table unless you're several hours early for a regular season game. It's very loud and usually hot in there from all the people too.
So do you live out here in the Phoenix area or just vacation here? :-)
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:50 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Are we confirmed then for Fan4ever's chateau for the game?

We can start coordinating the liquor list

I would like to bring a large bottle of Tito's, 2 bottles of wine and 2 mixed 6 packs of beer from Safeway. I would also like to bring one food dish.
What are the rest of us going to drink?

Yes we're definitely on!!!

DUDE! That's WAY too generous but I'm not going to tell you what to do. If folks want hard liquor, I got that here...but I am low on Tito's...and I don't have Captain Morgan (eDave) If you want to bring a dish maybe a fruit or veggie plate (eDave again). I'm going to be serving artery clogging type food. Anyone not like Mexican?
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:53 AM 01-15-2019

DUDE! That's WAY too generous but I'm not going to tell you what to do. If folks want hard liquor, I got that here...but I am low on Tito's...and I don't have Captain Morgan (eDave) If you want to bring a dish maybe a fruit or veggie plate (eDave again). I'm going to be serving artery clogging type food. Anyone not like Mexican?
I’m not a big Mexican food fan but far be it for me to disrupt the menu. I can fill up on wings during the early game.
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:55 AM 01-15-2019
Game time 4:40?
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:58 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I’m not a big Mexican food fan but far be it for me to disrupt the menu. I can fill up on wings during the early game.
Good to know; we'll figure something out...don't stuff yourself thinking there won't be anything here you like.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:10 AM 01-15-2019
OK, had to ask Alexa, but tee time is 4:40 so 4:00 or anytime after is cool for coming over. I'll private message everyone the address/phone.
[Reply]
scho63 10:54 AM 01-15-2019

I'll do Tito's, 2 bottles of wine and some beer.

Not a huge fan of Mexican either. I'm a simple cold cuts hot dogs burgers kind of guy but like wings as well and eat EVERY vegetable and fruit

I'm sure you will make it work. :-)

Looking forward to it.

CAN WE GET A ROLL CALL FOR WHO IS A DEFINITE? I am in! :-)

[Reply]
Page 40 of 97
« First < 303637383940 414243445090 > Last »
Up