ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 35
« First < 253132333435
Hall of Classics>Hats off to the night crew...
htismaqe 06:56 PM 05-20-2003
I very rarely get the chance to post around here when I'm not at work...

:-)

Seriously, you people on the night crew are funny as hell, I really enjoyed it.

Good night all!
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 11:28 PM 05-21-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by PastorMikH
Oh, BTW Bo, sooner or later, you will be either immediately under of immediately over him.:-)
:-) So if we suddenly notice go bo posting as often as jOhN, we'll know why--just trying to get past that point! :-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 11:30 PM 05-21-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by JazzzLovr

:-) So if we suddenly notice go bo posting as often as jOhN, we'll know why--just trying to get past that point! :-)

I know I was glad there was a high-volume of traffic tonight for that very reason!!!:-)
[Reply]
JOhn 11:34 PM 05-21-2003
Originally Posted by :

[Reply]
JazzzLovr 11:38 PM 05-21-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by jOhN
[Reply]
go bo 11:43 PM 05-21-2003
Originally Posted by :

Oh No! KC-CHIEFS-FAN-TX & Fat Elvis are on either side of him now!

Oh, BTW Bo, sooner or later, you will be either immediately under of immediately over him.:-)
egads!!!

perish the thought!! :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
go bo 11:44 PM 05-21-2003
Originally Posted by :

you're right about that!!! :-)
[Reply]
go bo 11:45 PM 05-21-2003
Originally Posted by :

I know I was glad there was a high-volume of traffic tonight for that very reason!!!:-)
you're welcome, pastor... :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
mcan 12:29 AM 05-22-2003
I've really missed you guys on the night crew. Just got done with my first year at KState, and I'm back on the summer job scene. Haven't found anything yet, but I doubt I'm going back to the security job. I hear it really sucks now, and frankly if it weren't for you guys on the night crew, I wouldn't have made it through last summer. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys a little more frequently again...
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 12:37 AM 05-22-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by mcan
I've really missed you guys on the night crew. Just got done with my first year at KState, and I'm back on the summer job scene. Haven't found anything yet, but I doubt I'm going back to the security job. I hear it really sucks now, and frankly if it weren't for you guys on the night crew, I wouldn't have made it through last summer. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys a little more frequently again...
I'm back on the summer job scene, too. First place I applyed today was at the tanning salon...now why would I want a job there?:-) Mmmmm...women.:-) :-)

Good luck to you on your search this summer...night all.:-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:48 AM 05-22-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Logical

Now you will not impress me by impersonating Denise, that is my gig you know!

So YOU ARE KCGannonStalker!
[Reply]
JOhn 05:04 AM 11-28-2010
WOW I had 122 posts on this thread...well 123 now
[Reply]
Page 35 of 35
« First < 253132333435
Up